Bring4th

Full Version: Stopping Nukes and Vanishing Tsunami?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm reading a message board that sounds rather interesting about the power of intention and some orgone devices able to generate energy that can stop nukes.

I'm not sure what to make of it. Perhaps some feedback.

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=2287
I read a bit around the forum and it was very interesting. What i had a hard time understanding though, are they astral projecting themselves to these places or simply chatting in a chatroom and visualizing it?

What i find funny though with these earthquakes is that there are so many theories about them:

1. Conspiracy theorists say: HAARP is responsible (an american superweapon in alaska). Venezuelas president said this openly in the press and russian intelligence too. If you look at HAARPs homepage and at their recorded outputs of energy for the specific days that earthquakes have occurred, they correlate perfectly. Many have also witnessed (caught on tape) aurora-like formations in the sky just before or during earthquakes (which would make sense if you understand how HAARP assumably works).

2. Gaia/spiritual/wanderer people say: Earth is going through a natural process and we will witness some earthquakes as the energy centres rearrange as earth goes into 4D.

3. Etheric warriors say: Nukes are being planted and detonated at the seafloor to spread chaos (by the same people as in theory one).

My personal guess: Number 2 is truth but is being exploited by those in power so that they can fool some into believing that number 1 is actually happening. Disinformation is how i think the ones in power work, not really harming the planet too much themselves.

I wouldn't dismiss theory 3 though, and i show eternal gratitude to them for the work they are performing. Whatever they are doing, it is a noble thing to do. They are simply helping. Maybe once i've developed similar psychic abilities i'll discover they were right all along.

Love & Light!

fairyfarmgirl

Bravo, Charlie. Conspiracy Theory has become somewhat of a religion for those who say they are of the Light... but in reality they are for the continuation of duality. The us against them crowd.

Gaia is undergoing a transformation just as all of us are. She is about to give birth. This is what I feel. I know many will point fingers and exclaim with righteous blame that it is them (the government, the elite, the world mafia, the negative ets or all of "them)... but I can not in good conscious support this. It only perpetuates the FEAR and any woman or doula (male or female embodied) knows FEAR is what causes birth to stall and in many cases sets a chain reaction of contraction of energy and results in maternal death. It is only through breathing through the pain of birth that FEAR is abated and the Joy of the CREATION fills the body and mind and LOVE and PEACE ensue. Birth does not equal pain or fear. Birth in its natural form with support from others in a calm and loving environment equals greater Love and empowerment to the mother, baby and all who attend.

Our LOVING attention to INTENTION will greatly calm the contractions the EARTH is experiencing and result in a more gentle and easy travail of the birth as it will for all of us. It is LOVE that is required not fear, blame, finger pointing, or dissention.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
I agree with you fairy. Love really is the answer. In much of the reading I've done on that EW site, they appear to do what they do with love. Their intentions appear to be for a good cause. So called tower busting, or putting pieces of orgonite near towers to transmute negative energy to positive.

I won't know how it is for sure, till I get my orgonite I ordered. But there are many who engage in these "gifting" programs.

Weird note though, when I was typing gifting just now, it first came out as "figh", so maybe my subconcious was calling this "fighting".

It gets a little confusing when we decide whether to be passive care bears with nothing but love, or defend ourselves if need be. But from what, I don't know. I hadn't noticed a threat from towers and such before, but I'm also so new to this.

fairyfarmgirl

Peace and Love are active participation essences. Did Jesus just sit around and meditate on the depth of his navel?

Cell phone towers? I knew someone who believed that cell phone towers were broadcasting evil throughout the known world... He made these plastic resin and copper shaving pyramids that he then buried at the base of the cell phone towers. And took great pride in bringing down communication centers. Some would call this delusional... LOL

When I pointed out that the resin he was using was in itself TOXIC to EARTH and MAN he batted me away like an annoying mosquito... and told me that I was a peace care bear entrapped by materialism and down with the Evil Empire--

So Loving him as I do a brother, I simply laughed and wished him well in his quest.

Orgone is the Energy of Essence. I encourage you to query the Wilheim Reich Center in Rangely, Maine.

fairyfarmgirl
(03-22-2010, 11:06 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Cell phone towers? I knew someone who believed that cell phone towers were broadcasting evil throughout the known world... He made these plastic resin and copper shaving pyramids that he then buried at the base of the cell phone towers. And took great pride in bringing down communication centers. Some would call this delusional... LOL

I have wondered, do their actions really bring down the communications, somehow interfering with the signals?

But yeah, some stories seem far fetched, like how they clear up slimy nasty lakes within a week to be clear blue.

fairyfarmgirl

It can happen... but it is not just the orgonite, focused attention to intention is required with at least 3 others. The Great Dream can be changed in an instant...

What I found to be trying with my friend was his insistence we return to the dark ages concerning communication, food production and social organization. Always stuck looking backwards instead of creating forwards.

fairyfarmgirl