Bring4th

Full Version: Silent Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been retaught the fundamentals of grammar, rhetoric and logic from scratch.

Conclusions:

The nature of spiritual work is without end and encompasses simply -- in this dimension and most of those in our galaxy -- of relieving the significance of one's entire set of beliefs, regardless of their origin, or alternatively absorbing oneself in their beliefs until these beliefs become a strict set of personal laws so far they become entirely enslaved to themselves and the universe, by their own choosing.

I choose the path of abstaining from making new beliefs except beliefs that relieve the archetype of belief/significance from this world.

I have been relieved of the suffering of doctrine/belief. I see the nature of the choice and I see it folly. I see the world and I see its ways folly but without a way to profess its triviality.

I see only one need left in this world: Half of every person's days shall consist of silent meditation if this species will sustain unless it is to allow its beliefs to become unbalanced and led astray to mental convictions that do not rest and cause the body to not properly heal.

Silent meditation is the only tool in lack. Metaphysics and scripture are unneccessary. One's own mind is the only relevant cause. Zen as meditation is The Great Way infinitely relieved into true emptiness and unity.

Compassion is suffering.

Wisdom neglects suffering.

Oneness sees suffering as non-existent inherently as one's mind no longer holds the belief nor attachment to the concept of suffering.

Foreverness sees suffering and nirvana as both equally eternal.

I choose Oneness and seek Foreverness so I no longer cling to my polarity of easing suffering while still easing it when it's seen.

Those who choose compassion and wisdom still cling to personal doctrine and personal laws. No longer do I have complete resonance with such seeking, yet I shall enable it to serve so I become just as relieved and balanced of such seeking.

Seeking is folly. Drink tea and sit. Bye again.
Thanks for stopping by Adonai, hope you're doing well Smile
Is laughter folly is or is laughter Zen? What if the laughter is performed in silence?
There is an empty cup; Then there is drinking tea while realizing the tea is empty of any significance: This is laughter, this is enlightenment.

Without the body's laughter, you only have the radiance of the moon; Without the moon, you have only the radiance of the stars. What is left? Laughter.
Laughter is Zen when properly honed.

Google: Budai
Is zen not folly itself?
Zen is not properly Zen.

Zen will only be Zen when there are only bones in all of its temples, the skulls without jaws; The language without words.
[Image: i1zbe.jpg]
BYE AGAIN! :p
 It sounds to me as though you have a new belief system, complete with all the do's and don't's. [img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Half of every day in silent meditation?  That sounds rather difficult.  What kind of meditation are we talking here?  Formal sitting meditation? 
How have you been adonai?  I kinda miss your presence around here.
(02-24-2015, 09:44 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The nature of spiritual work is without end and encompasses simply -- in this dimension and most of those in our galaxy -- of relieving the significance of one's entire set of beliefs, regardless of their origin, or alternatively absorbing oneself in their beliefs until these beliefs become a strict set of personal laws so far they become entirely enslaved to themselves and the universe, by their own choosing.

I choose the path of abstaining from making new beliefs except beliefs that relieve the archetype of belief/significance from this world.

I have been relieved of the suffering of doctrine/belief. I see the nature of the choice and I see it folly. I see the world and I see its ways folly but without a way to profess its triviality.

I think you're onto something Mr Adonai.

Belief patterns are everything.

They generate the possibility of experience, as well as the type of experience.  We live the consequences of our beliefs.

Thing is, calling it a 'belief' doesn't quite do it justice.  A belief sounds easy to change, to identify.  In most cases, it is not.  I would use the term AXIOM in it's place, because it's depth and ability to generate consequences is exactly that.  

In the other Seth Books (like Unknown Reality and the Nature of Personal Reality) Seth goes into quite some detail about the symbol nature of the unconscious, and how to utilise dream to see what sort of axioms are in play.

Clearance of the chakras so as to experience ongoing and unfettered unity is predicated on finding our thought forms, and then balancing them with integrative patterns.  One's that don't divert the light of consciousness and awareness.

For those who are aware, one can very much see the inevitability of living out one's thought form patterns.  That is, unless they are consciously undone.  And that usually only happens after much suffering.  But that suffering is not necessary.  Training tools and aids are available.  Quiet time and a long break from society is usually involved for that kind of initiation to be in-placed so that it becomes a reliable tool though.