Bring4th

Full Version: The RIP Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad news. He was such a multitalented person . . . photographer, poet, writer, director, and of course, actor. He will certainly be missed here on 3D Earth.
i think we can all agree in this thread. Spock was the s***.
one of the best scenes ever:

when i heard i thought Sheldon is going to be crushed.
What happened to Shawna?
she unregistered.
(02-28-2015, 05:30 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]she unregistered.

But that is not logical, Captain. BigSmile
i shouldn't have been so harsh in my response to her. i wonder y she left though.
Don't feel bad, Bluebell. I think she got the vibe that we were all anti-science fundamentalists who lacked compassion. I wish her luck and hope she's on the return list!
me too
RIP "Example Discussion Thread" aka "The TMI Thread"

[Image: IMG_2883%20small.jpg]
I am sad it died.

Mod note: thread split here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10570

Goodbye Spock.
RIP original whole RIP thread. llap \\//
[Image: Image32.jpg]

AngelofDeath

Two loves lost in time, finding themselves in eachother.
Wait,...WHAT!? We lost Carla? I'm rather out of touch here. 

When?
(04-03-2015, 10:41 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]Wait,...WHAT!? We lost Carla? I'm rather out of touch here. 

When?

http://www.bring4th.org/members.php?uid=72&catid=0
(04-03-2015, 10:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2015, 10:41 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: [ -> ]Wait,...WHAT!? We lost Carla? I'm rather out of touch here. 

When?

http://www.bring4th.org/members.php?uid=72&catid=0

Thank You Gemini!!
not the biggest metal fan (I do appreciate it!), but the topic of Metalhead came up a few weeks ago.

Now Lemmy has passed away.

Here's to an iconic figure who defined an industry.

RIP.
I love motorhead, seen them twice. My dad saw him play in hawkwind during the 70s. One of the true legends of rock and roll. Great show, he will live on through his music.
Lemmy's not dead, he's just a Force ghost. One day he'll return to guide a new wave of rock and roll and bring back balance to music.
[Image: cCb1yeQ.jpg]
Last night I dreamed I was seeing my dad close-up & looking into his eyes while he asked me, "are you afraid to smoke weed with me?" & he has blue eyes but in the dream he had one pupil that was bigger than the other & so his eyes looked just like David Bowie's then I woke up & immediately thought of DB bc he's the only person I know of with eyes like that. Then later today I found out DB died. Weird dream...but cool sync. RIP DB.

^Wild!

David Bowie was almost responsible for my death. Memory of a Free Festival was playing in my stereo and I pulled up to a red light. As visions of psychedelia and free love danced through my head, I nodded in agreement that the sun machine is most definitely coming down, and we are certainly gonna have a party. In a daze, I unconsciously left my foot off the brake pedal and cruised slowly through the traffic light. No cars were coming. Shine on David.
Not 'famous' (although he was on TV a few times), my grandfather passed away on Friday.
W: I have a question. Concerning the artist David Bowie: was his previous incarnation—or was he brought to Earth as an alien—or is he aware of the Confederation in this incarnation? How does the way he projects as a performer relate to the evolution and possible manifestation of the Confederation?

We do not wish to invade the privacy of any of those upon your planet, and so we would not wish to speak upon the thoughts and opinions of the one of whom you speak. However, we can say without invading his privacy, that he, as well as many, many others of those who are in your public life as performers, is what this instrument has called an apple. He, and many, many others, have come in through the incarnational process and have had a normal birth and childhood upon your planet. Yet his previous experiences have not been with this planet, and so he, as with many, many others upon your planet, is rather uncomfortable at times in the vibrations which now prevail upon your Earth world. These things he expresses, as well as the understandings of which you are all aware, [have] to do with the spiritual path. It is not uncommon for those upon your planet to be aware that they are not, at heart, at home upon your planetary atmosphere. The one of whom you speak is simply in a somewhat better position, due to his renown, to, shall we say, spread the word.

Does this answer your question?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0815.aspx
Good post, Spaced.  I have been watching Bowie videos today and musing about the constant presence of Spaceman imagery in his work. 

Bowie was certainly an "experiencer", and I have no trouble envisioning him as a wanderer.  His fascination with UFOs and their occupants is discussed at this site:

http://theparanormal.ca/11-shocking-cele...tings.html

I'll pull a few quotes:

British rocker David Bowie is known for his roughish good looks, his scandalous rock star lifestyle and his affinity to things that are beyond the realm of what society deems as “normal”. The singer made headlines when he claims to have seen multiple UFO sightings when he was a child living in England.

"They came over so regularly we could time them. Sometimes they stood still, other times they moved so fast it was hard to keep a steady eye on them." – David Bowie

Author Peter Koening paraphrased Bowie’s statement in the book Laugh Gnostic:

"A friend and I were traveling in the English countryside when we both noticed a strange object hovering above a field. From then on, I have come to take this phenomena seriously. I believe that what I saw was not the actual object, but a projection of my own mind trying to make sense of this quantum topological doorway into dimensions beyond our own. It's as if our dimension is but one among an infinite number of others."

I believe my first UFO encounter, a fantastic close-up sighting at the age of 6 or 7, to have been of this type.  It was a stunning diamond-shaped object, appearing to be two-dimensional and made of solid light, which passed right over the car in which I and a bunch of my relatives were riding.
Pages: 1 2