Bring4th

Full Version: You’re Not Doing Life Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There’s an everpresent underlying feeling that most of us have that we could be doing things better. That we’re not sure how to live life. That we’re doing things wrong.

This leads us to try to optimize, to try to improve, but also to feel bad, to seek comfort and distraction, to procrastinate while we seek the answers. This is normal and there’s nothing wrong with it.

But I’d like to assure you that you’re doing nothing wrong. That you don’t need to optimize or do things better.

Try this:

For just a moment, pause where you are, and soak in the current state of the room around you, and your own state. Just notice what this is like.

Now see how this moment is enough. Just as it is. Without any need for improvement. It is a wonder, and there’s no need for more.

Now see how you are enough. Just as you are. Without any need for improvement. You are also a wonder, exactly enough.

You can go about your day, pausing every now and then to do a check: is this moment enough? Are you enough? And try answering, “Yes, absolutely and wonderfully.”

http://leobabauta.com/

I find it Ironic that once we are fine with how things are the natural direction of the flow is one of abundance thus it will in a sense optimize for growth even if that is no longer the goal...
have you tried this Raz?
it´s a practice that returns to me from time to time.
I found this to be a good reminder that helped my awareness dissolve some inner tension and find it´s a good stance to take in effortless meditation.
I think it's a good point not to put pressure on oneself to change; and that there is a process in place by which change will happen (or the opportunities for change) will find us very naturally.

so just being able to acknowledge ourselves, without any judgemental tone, is a very nice form of orange-ray acceptance/love.
Self-acceptance is the foundation, but willpower, responsibility and discipline shape the house.

Acceptance allows one to view their shortcomings without judgment, in order to correct them without the burden of guilt. It enables improvement, the first of many steps.

Being okay with who you are is great, but knowing where you want to go and working to get there is just as important.

It is through the love I have for myself that I constantly strive to better myself- I deserve nothing less than the best I can be.
Thank you for the assurance Raz. I sometimes wondered if I was doing my best. I can be lazy, but that's who I am. I don't know if I should change and be more helpful to others. Sometimes I feel like a slave. And I don't want to feel like that.

Good to know I am perfect as I am. So is my mom.
I honestly feel like I'm not doing enough. Just radiating love and light to Gaia and those who need it doesn't seem like that much. It's easy for me to feel like I must be doing more. Thank you for this thread. I think I tend to worry too much. And that I have some desires that will go unmet. That I should not be upset that my desires cannot be fulfilled in 3D. And not be upset that I feel like I am not accomplishing much at work. I feel sometimes like I have let down my team because I don't volunteer for projects or to be on calls. I don't do well when speaking to other managers. I feel too innocent to do that.
(03-03-2015, 01:00 PM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]Self-acceptance is the foundation, but willpower, responsibility and discipline shape the house.

Acceptance allows one to view their shortcomings without judgment, in order to correct them without the burden of guilt. It enables improvement, the first of many steps.

Being okay with who you are is great, but knowing where you want to go and working to get there is just as important.

It is through the love I have for myself that I constantly strive to better myself- I deserve nothing less than the best I can be.

indeed, reminds me of; "everything is perfect, but there is always room for improvement"

I view it all as song and dance, after all; it´s all about vibrational stance

I´m a door more than a doer, impression is another form of expression *turns on Lunar & Sunus - Family of light*

From someone better at weaving words than me, revised for context:

Trust vs. Control:

The power of consciousness technology is that you don’t need to “do” anything.

In fact, doing can be counterproductive.

Quote:In order to achieve success, first give up the idea that you are “the Doer.” Instead of constantly doing from the mere human or conscious level, become the “Open Door.”

- Dr. Richard Bartlett (founder of Matrix Energetics), The Physics of Miracles
Rather than “do” something, the main (and maybe only) skill involved is being able to access the state in which “it is done”. And even in this paradoxical statement, the word “done” is more an adjective than a verb.

The other main skill for some of us (as already mentioned) is to let go of being a control freak! Aach! Pant pant pant.

So how do I manage to step into this new way of operating? Or rather, NOT operating? This state of being, and allowing?

♦ I can only remind myself that a lot of people for whom I’ve done individual Holographic Emergence Sessions where I’ve let go of control have noticed positive results.

♦ I also remind myself that when this idea came to me just a few weeks ago, it alreadyhad a life of its own.

I was compelled and propelled to just do it.

It was kind of odd, actually.

It was as though I knew the doubts existed but I wasn’t able or inclined to even look at them. I often think it’s smart to examine doubts to see if they’re valid, but almost always I decide that they are — and then they are crippling.

And so, this time, I simply allowed myself to be moved.

Can it be that there is something, some force, some something (I know not what) that actually knows better than me?

Well, let’s hope so.

Choosing Trust:

So, I’m letting this be a lesson to me to live as that door instead of just be that door when I do Holographic Emergence Sessions (or LOL when I absolutely have to let go and surrender because I have no other choice).

That means I won’t just be the door during the Activation session, but am also being a door that opens for this and possibly future Activation sessions to enter my lifeas they will.

The trust required to be an open door also opens you to receive inner guidance easily. I’m noticing that certain inspirations are appearing to me about the sessions. Things that may or may not be a part of it. That’s all fine and is a part of the process. It’s “showing up” on its own — through the open door.

I’m choosing it this time. To orient my self as a open door. To trust.

Because I’ve learned that that’s how magic happens.