Bring4th

Full Version: Shamanistic Practices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a rather odd perspective on this topic, id like to see who else agrees or disagrees with me. But i stand by the notion that if it exists within this reality, it is then natural. Dosnt matter if the entheogen of choice is a naturally occurring chemical from a plant, or a chemical that was manufactured in a lab. I feel as if anything that can serve as a catalyst for higher thinking, or a better understanding, is in fact a shamanic entheogen. 

Do you guys agree? Would you say entheogens should only be limited to what mother nature has provided to us? 
I also make no distinction between both. I also agree that all that is in reality is natural, thinking that some things are not natural is very... human-like thinking.

Everything that we build/make on this sphere is provided by mother nature.
Yes but the personality exists with 'differing' intentions, even amidst 'natural'/'plant-based' 'substances' or personas.
Yes everything is one, but we cannot foresee an experience without paradox/ polarity.

much love!

Remember that the plant is conscious.
I've heard it said that synthetic compounds like LSD 'attract' a soul personality to their beingness upon discovery as if though the inventor created a body or vessel for 'somone' to exist within who was 'perfectly' suited for such, etc.