Bring4th

Full Version: A Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The dream:

They desired love and affection;

They made a calling with all of their heart's desire;

They sought something: Alien contact, spiritual teachers, anything;

What manifested before them was no alien but a regular human body of childlike demeanor;

Yet it spoke eloquently, with intelligence and formality like no other;

It called itself "Ra" but with no elitism, no authority: It was truly an equal person like themselves;

The "teachings" extending nothing beyond the reciprocation of love, no good, no evil;

Sexual intercourse between the parties, Ra and all, was the center attraction of the contact;

No lust, no possession, no lack of reciprocation;

There was no idolatry, the entity was not seen as a god, there were no pyramids, there were no rituals;

No abstinence from personal affections and emotions;

No difference seen in each other: All as one;

The Law was One as all were one in themselves and each other, not in metaphysics, not in potential but in the now;

Everyone, as it was in those moments of love, were the creator, equally-so;

There was no New Age BS, no massive books of ancient occult teachings: Life was as it was;

The first entity brought other entities in physical human bodies with personalities even more seemingly magical;

The intensity of emotion and catalyst increased but life remained the same;

This is how it has always been between the "gods" and "not-gods:"

No concept of god, no concept of alien, no concept of entity, no concept of "other," "foreigner," "wanderer," "ancient astronaut;"

In the past, we simply chose to debase ourselves in front of those older than ourselves and now they no longer return;

Or have they and will they?
And I'll append this context:

My entire experience with attempting to channel Ra myself has only lead to innocent feelings of pleasure that enter my entire body. Disregarding some of my very poor attempts to channel words, the contact I know, I feel as most real was without words:

All of my feelings of shame, sexual and non-sexual, are brought out by this entity and those like it and are offered to me to be faced: No teachings other than a constant showing of parts of myself I condemn.

"Need not fearing the condemnation of others once one has freed themselves from their own chains; With no desperation, one acts within all and as all when unity is always seen within the self and thus all selves; All being one internally and externally only as a navigable facade. Are we not all things as we are?"

I no longer use scripture realizing that the most effective teaching is intuitive experience. Life, as-it-is, is my joy. And this is what the Ra I know has offered me: No dogma, only the self teaching the self, as all things inherently, in every moment.
Sex with Ra sure does sound nice.  I wonder why loving beings don't materialise when you call out for them?  Illusion and all I guess.
Sex with Ra would burn me.
Respekt mon
All action has a 'sexual'/polar nature about it
Don't we tune our stringed instruments to the one that is most on key?
the perfect note is sought
the choir manifests this by the action

hence, please enjoy at your leisure the catalytic experiences in their variances.
<3
(03-02-2015, 09:48 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Sex with Ra sure does sound nice.  I wonder why loving beings don't materialise when you call out for them?  Illusion and all I guess.

It is basically because they cannot abridge beliefs, without abridging the free will to choose our beliefs.  That is also why it is called the "Law of Confusion", because to abridge beliefs in this way would infringe upon the "right, choice, or free will to be confused" (which is choosing beliefs not congruent with the Law of One).  If you believed absolutely that is could and would occur, that scenario could indeed occur. They can only manifest to a degree that is commensurate with your beliefs.

Very few people, in todays modern skeptical scientific era, have that kind of faith however.

Quote:Ra: [...] We are those of the Confederation who eleven thousand of your years ago came to two of your planetary cultures which were at that time closely in touch with the creation of the One Creator. It was our naïve belief that we could teach/learn by direct contact and the free will distortions of individual feeling or personality were in no danger, we thought, of being disturbed as these cultures were already closely aligned with a[n] all-embracing belief in the live-ness or consciousness of all. We came and were welcomed by the peoples whom we wished to serve. [...]
Quote:23.2 Questioner: You stated yesterday that you appeared in the skies over Egypt at that time. Were the Egyptian entities able to see you in their skies?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
23.3 Questioner: What did they see, and how did this affect their attitudes?
Ra: I am Ra. They saw what you would speak of as crystal-powered bell-shaped craft.

This did not affect them due to their firm conviction that many wondrous things occurred as a normal part of a world, as you would call it, in which many, many deities had powerful control over supernatural events.

23.4 Questioner: Did you have a reason for being visible to them rather than invisible?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
23.5 Questioner: Can you tell me your reason for being visible to them?
Ra: I am Ra. We allowed visibility because it did not make any difference.