Bring4th

Full Version: The Dissociatives Experience - Into The Mind Behind The Lucifer Experiment.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dissociatives used for entheogenic purposes are rare, mostly because entheogens are most often linked to living plants.  Where most dissociatives are synthetic. Regardless, they can impact you spiritually.  By saying that, i dont mean that they will impact you in a positive way, unless you enjoy deceiving others, manipulation and stealing from others with cunning tactics. Ive explored the dark world of dissociatives for a long time while growing up. The confidence that certain dissociatives give you often lead you to want to use that confidence to manipulate and deceive others into doing things for you, you provide a remote service to self by manipulating others to become your letting toys. So much so that you almost never provide a service to anyone else. 

You see, while under the influence of a dissociatives entheogen, your body begins to go into manual mode. You are now conscious and in charge of controlling every little event taking place in your body, your surroundings and others around you who are not so spiritually strong. You are dissociated from reality. You are living your own reality. A reality that you control. As we all know, these dont last. Either the person hurts them selves, of feels bad and decides to stop. In my case, i decided to stop because it started as an experiment to figure out the potential behind this class of substances, but the negative energies took me over and i was enjoying the pleasure from it all. I am now using my experiences to warn others. These substances become addictive, not physically, but psychologically and emotionally addictive. You become obsessed with having everyday go exactly how you want it. Nobody else has a say when theyre within your perception. 

A man that can conquer the dissociative experience is a dangerous man and should not be trusted. 
I heard that Ketamine is the most powerful dissociative.
(03-01-2015, 03:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that Ketamine is the most powerful dissociative.

Ketamine is powerful in the sense that it can be maneuvered and controlled. You can bring your intentions into existence with ketamimes effects being the ones that govern your limits. But the most powerful dissociative is Phencyclidine(PCP). Although it is the most powerful, it doesnt give you much to work with as it takes control over your body and mind. You dont have the ability to freely make decision, but instead you act on delusional impulses, paranoia and it creates a gateway for negative beings to take a hold of your biological vessel.
I have almost zero experience with recreational drugs, but for a time I was receiving injections to combat a painful physical condition. I'm not sure what the ingredients were, but the drug changed my thought process completely. Never, before or since, have I attained that level of acute focus. It also severely dampened my emotions, leading to an increase in moral flexibility because I no longer felt the emotional impact of my actions. It was during this time that I deeply explored the negative personality I'd been flirting with for years prior. I eventually had to discontinue the shots because they were eroding my ability to sleep, and as my emotional capacity gradually returned I was thrown into mental chaos for several months because I no longer understood my own motivations. I eventually re-stabilized and felt that I had returned from a long vacation from my own mind.

I'm not even going to go into the nightmare I experienced while on the anti-psychotic drugs my psychiatrists prescribed. I could barely think at all while I was on that poison.

I find it very disturbing, how easily a person's nature can be changed by a small amount of chemical substance. It is one reason I have sought with such voracity to gain a deeper level of self-awareness. I want to know the part of me that endures beyond brain chemistry. It has made me realize that attachments to emotions and personal qualities are futile, because they can be changed, for better or worse, in an instant, through the simplest of biological factors.
(03-01-2015, 03:34 PM)PsyOil Wrote: [ -> ]In my case, i decided to stop because it started as an experiment to figure out the potential behind this class of substances, but the negative energies took me over and i was enjoying the pleasure from it all. I am now using my experiences to warn others. These substances become addictive, not physically, but psychologically and emotionally addictive. You become obsessed with having everyday go exactly how you want it. Nobody else has a say when theyre within your perception. 

do you think your experiences of this 'space' has had any lasting effects?

(03-01-2015, 03:34 PM)PsyOil Wrote: [ -> ]A man that can conquer the dissociative experience is a dangerous man and should not be trusted. 

what do you mean by this statement?
[Image: 666_cold_and_allergy_medication_8_oz_3_3.jpg]

Contains DXM. Always thought the branding for this cough syrup was curious. No shame throwing that 666 right out there.