Bring4th

Full Version: Misconceptions Of The Schizophrenic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being a man who simply does not believe in evil, negativity or defects, i can not fathom the notion that certain people are born defective, or mentally unstable. 
We call them crazy, insane and psychotic. But the fact of the matter is, there is a soul sitting behind those eyes. Certain people who have been stamped defective by the institutions that judge their mental stability have given into the idea that maybe they are different, or defective.  What you believe becomes. So when the majority around them points fingers and labels them, they start to believe that they are in fact insane and allow the negativity to take a hold of them, because they believe they're defective. But the truth is, nobody is insane, nothing put on this planet is defective. Every situation has its reasons. 

So instead, i thought that maybe the schizophrenic archetypes could possibly be instruments that are finely tuned to receive vibrations from source energy.  A permanent channel.  With that in mind, it makes me sick knowing we've imprisoned and manipulated all the unfortunate souls who were sent to us to share knowledge. 

I personally have friends who have been stamped with this specific label. Friends who have shared information that they received and they have impacted my spiritual life so much so, that i mostly only hang out with these so called defective human beings. 

What do you think about this perspective?