Bring4th

Full Version: How much do you remember?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I've been awakening I've realized the bigger project thus far has been to remember myself from infinity. To be able to hold a greater awareness of time as well as space. Dreams are key for this as well as waking up and clearing the pineal gland (assuming all others are clear and flowing)   

Pure diet of veganism and high nutrients, with yoga, meditation, music, school, and magical initiations have really helped me remember my time on mars and Venus as well as remember people from this earth. I am Mars David Ramses. From Mars, in the name of David of old, and a son of Ra (Ramses). I remember much from those ancient days. 

How about you?
I only have memory of killing a wolf that was a friend for the tribe. It made me cry.
[Image: tumblr_m3bgucHfoT1qchnreo1_500.png]
I don't remember anything.  Not a single thing. 
I don't even remember much of my current incarnation.
i'm practically Guy Pearce.
I've had plenty of extremely vivid images in my head I could attribute to memory, but most of them conflict with one another, and while I find them entertaining I don't bank on the validity of any of them.

The most I would put my trust in is a more general sense of knowing, of places I've been, karma I've accumulated and what my general orientation and purpose were before coming here.

I feel nearly 100% sure that my origin is elsewhere, but I have had many incarnations on this planet. I feel an exceptionally strong affinity for the cultures of the Far East, particularly those of feudal Japan and China. This seems to be where I "started out." I would then speculate that I moved into Europe, having several incarnations in France, Turkey and the British Isles, and finally living a handful of lives in Native American culture, particularly the tribes of the southwest, such as the Hopis. It seems that always a great sorrow followed me, for I witnessed the downfall of several beautiful cultures and each time this happened it was like dying on the inside. As for what came before Earth...there are conflicting feelings of utopian peace and a dark struggle for power. It is too muddled to make much sense of it.

As for lessons, I get the strong sense that I have been involved in many violent acts throughout the centuries, as both perpetrator and victim, thus accumulating a great deal of karma. Any psychic I talk to picks up on this, though their stories vary. I feel that while my original purpose was to pursue wisdom and aid mankind, at some point I got sucked into a downward spiral of conflict and rage. I believe some of the unexplained physical difficulties I carry today are spiritual scars of deadly wounds in previous lives- in the left abdomen and behind my right shoulder blade. There are many challenges I face in this life I believe to be an attempt to alleviate that karma- a chance to resort to something other than anger and violence even when they are the easiest response.

I also have a vague sense of experiencing a sexual trauma that haunted me all the way into my present incarnation. I get feelings of being a prostitute, being abused by many men, having a miscarriage that crushed me emotionally and ultimately dying of a sexually transmitted disease. Throughout the entire experience I was intensely disgusted at myself for willingly allowing such things to happen to me. I felt dirty and believed I should have somehow made a better life for myself. Not only did this create ongoing sexual distortions through many lives, but it caused me to incarnate as male almost exclusively for quite some time, because I simply didn't want to face the struggles that came with being female in a male-dominated society. I feel I HAD to be female in this life, as there is much emotional processing to be done. The main lesson seems to be self-forgiveness and the acceptance of the emotions, which I naturally try to shut out when they become too intense. When under stress I will still revert to a cold and distinctly masculine personality, and have difficulty expressing what I would consider exclusively feminine qualities. 

There are rarely specific places, names or anything more than very general time periods attached to these feelings. I feel I have all I need to know in order to process my lessons.
I must have been an anthro in another life, because I have a strong fondness for them. It's like my root race or something.
Or maybe it's a future life.
I remember incarnating from more than one race, in the end we are just souls and collective shards of the one creator inhabiting cars of karmic transceivers called bodies. Anthros are real and I think there would be an et race for every species. bird heads, dog heads, cat heads, monkey heads, lizard heads, elephant heads maybe,
also the new wilcock secret space disclosure thing talks about anthros being real. haha
(03-02-2015, 06:33 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]also the new wilcock secret space disclosure thing talks about anthros being real. haha

Where did you find this?
(03-01-2015, 05:08 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]As I've been awakening I've realized the bigger project thus far has been to remember myself from infinity. To be able to hold a greater awareness of time as well as space. Dreams are key for this as well as waking up and clearing the pineal gland (assuming all others are clear and flowing)   

do you remember why you came to Earth?  And what you wanted to do with this life?
(03-02-2015, 08:01 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2015, 05:08 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]As I've been awakening I've realized the bigger project thus far has been to remember myself from infinity. To be able to hold a greater awareness of time as well as space. Dreams are key for this as well as waking up and clearing the pineal gland (assuming all others are clear and flowing)   

do you remember why you came to Earth?  And what you wanted to do with this life?

I am here to make music to wake the gods from their slumber and usher in this new age. I've been recently initiated into the mysteries by thoth/Ra/Merlin and more. I've been with earth since its inception and helped with the transition from mars to earth. I also dream much of Venus and some of mars. I've seen the rise and fall of mars through out many lifetimes. It's an infinitly complex mystery, but I piece it together best as I can. 

My music is my goal. I am focussing on channeling on guitar and voice in music. I am using much magic in the programming process of the music and really allow myself to become the instrument for the universe to play. 

Nice playing Marc, i play guitar as well and bass. I have a few videos if you are interested in viewing them.

I don't remember anything about previous life times nor do i care for remembering them until the time is right. Its meaningless to focus on something that may or may not have been but we can be here and now, making a difference not because we have special experiences but because we are a loving human being.
I can't say I have specific memories, however, certain themes have had a resonance or familiarity in my life.

In general though, past lives are a difficult subject for me to wrap my mind around. I am hesitant to indulge in making any assumptions or fantasizing about who or what I "might have been" in a past life, as I fear it could lead to distortions of myself/sense of self.

I do believe in reincarnation, but I'm not sure how much of "me" is being reincarnated. I think that there are many entities that are incarnated with the memories of other lifetimes, not necessarily theirs, but from the collective, that will serve as guidance or signposts for this current incarnation.

But if that's the case it's hard for me to claim ownership of such a "past life." Ya know?

It seems like it can be a distraction away from realizing that we're all one. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that certain entities incarnate with distinct, direct memories from a previous lifetime and truly were that person. Those kids that reincarnation studies have been written about (Dr. Ian Stevenson), for example.

I think this incarnation, for me, is all about balance and discipline. So, lacking those specific memories, all I can say is ... I'll be very interested for the time when I get to re-learn of all my past experiences. And then remember that too was an illusion and not who I truly am. Tongue
I understand what you are saying, but the question that opened me up was: Who am I not? If i truly grasp the concept of the absolute unity of creation and consciousness, I see that I am everyone. It's then a question of how close am I to my other selves. At the root we find the one dreamer, brahma singing this grand story into existence. You are every being, thought, feeling, event, etc so yes all the dreams you see belong to you.
(03-03-2015, 07:39 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice playing Marc, i play guitar as well and bass. I have a few videos if you are interested in viewing them.

I don't remember anything about previous life times nor do i care for remembering them until the time is right. Its meaningless to focus on something that may or may not have been but we can be here and now, making a difference not because we have special experiences but because we are a loving human being.

Thanks for listening, I'm interested to hear your music and your own vision for this incarnation. 
Did your rememberance come naturally or did you force it?

The more I awaken to my higher self to more I feel like this incarnation seems like a break from such a long overall lifetime. Feels like my higher self enjoys the illusion of being so much clueless.

But what do you remember really, your few past incarnations or can you feel your past from 1D to where you are now. Myself I can only feel the length of it but I don't feel the need to go into details, past incarnations added to what I am now and this incarnation will also add up to the whole.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...16148.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHJvF6_CHLc

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/david...re-history

"It appears that four different types of beings from the ships have had contact with Earth's cabal, most prominently the Blue Avians-- who are 8 ft. tall, have bird-like heads, and bodies covered with bright feathers, he said."
(03-03-2015, 07:48 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/david...re-history

"It appears that four different types of beings from the ships have had contact with Earth's cabal, most prominently the Blue Avians-- who are 8 ft. tall, have bird-like heads, and bodies covered with bright feathers, he said."

Thanks man. That's way cool.
I don't understand how you guy's are finding out this information about past lives, or anything metaphysical in general?  Is it all done via meditation?  I thought that the healthiest view to have is that any information you need will be given to you and the rest is not particularly important at this point in time.  Although I suppose that that is not very pro-active and more will be available to you the more effort you put into finding it.
I remember being a woman hiding behind a large rock with 2 kids from something menacing.
(03-04-2015, 05:42 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how you guy's are finding out this information about past lives, or anything metaphysical in general?  Is it all done via meditation?  I thought that the healthiest view to have is that any information you need will be given to you and the rest is not particularly important at this point in time.  Although I suppose that that is not very pro-active and more will be available to you the more effort you put into finding it.

When I have a normal memory, but have emotional attachment to it, I count that as a past life. It's seemingly random, but causes a reaction within me. Sometimes I cry.
(03-04-2015, 05:42 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how you guy's are finding out this information about past lives, or anything metaphysical in general?  Is it all done via meditation?

i think the trick is you've just gotta perfect the art of lying to yourself.

i'm not saying that i think it's impossible for people to have past life memories...i'm just saying that 99.9% of the time when people tell me past life mumbo jumbo i feel like they're telling me bs, & i don't buy it, & it always leaves me wanting to respond with 'you wish'
(03-04-2015, 10:28 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2015, 05:42 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how you guy's are finding out this information about past lives, or anything metaphysical in general?  Is it all done via meditation?

i think the trick is you've just gotta perfect the art of lying to yourself.

i'm not saying that i think it's impossible for people to have past life memories...i'm just saying that 99.9% of the time when people tell me past life mumbo jumbo i feel like they're telling me bs, & i don't buy it, & it always leaves me wanting to respond with 'you wish'

I have a vague feeling I may have been a slave in Egypt. Is that in the 99,9% mumbo jumo bs or 0,1% credible one.  :-/

I also think I've met another Wanderer there and that he was an egyptian. I've wondered how we first met while we were doing a magic mushroom trip to channel our higher selves and this came to mind.
(03-04-2015, 05:42 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how you guy's are finding out this information about past lives, or anything metaphysical in general?  Is it all done via meditation?  I thought that the healthiest view to have is that any information you need will be given to you and the rest is not particularly important at this point in time.  Although I suppose that that is not very pro-active and more will be available to you the more effort you put into finding it.

I just wanted to say that the information needed won't usually be provided without some kind of effort.  Or rather, if you had no desire to know, then no actions would manifest that would lead to understanding.

"[...] This too may be seen to have been of concern to Logoi which were aware that without the need to understandunderstanding would forever be left undone. [...]"

The lessons of your present incarnation work off of your desires.  You could say your natural desires are your "course load" so to speak.  You program the desires your incarnate self will have that will lead you to the lessons you came to learn.  But they are just the bread crumb trail.  You still have to pursue it for it to lead to anything significant.
(03-01-2015, 09:06 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_m3bgucHfoT1qchnreo1_500.png]

Was that for me or OP? What does it signify?
how does a fish smoke pot underwater?
(03-05-2015, 12:17 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]how does a fish smoke pot underwater?

It can eat pot brownies.
Pages: 1 2