Bring4th

Full Version: Goering and Himmler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Questioner: Thank you. An important example, I believe. I was wondering if any of those who were subordinate to Adolf at that time were able to polarize in a harvestable nature on the negative path?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only of two entities who may be harvestable in a negative sense, others still being in the physical incarnation: one known to you as Hermann; the other known, as it preferred to be called, Himmler.

Ra speaks of Goering and Himmler being most likely harvestable in the negative polarity path.

I think this gives a clear view on the type of person it takes to develop the polarity for self service. If we read over some quotes from Himmler we can see how his mind worked.

Quote:The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear.
I think the above pretty much sums it up.

The negative path in itself is that of fear. Once fear is mastered and controlled it is used to manipulate others for the benefit of the self.

Yet what is fear when seen in the light of day? Nothing but a fleeting dream.
Himmler was a chicken farmer. But I think he was a very patient person.

Ra warns that overhaste polarization in the negative sense can cause a faillure in harvestability, like did happen with Hitler.
where exactly did Adolf go wrong?
When I think of service to self with the nazis, I think more of Goebbels because he was about pure deception..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels

Interesting that wikipedia says he was dead in 1945 when Ra seems to indicate that he was still alive then by not mentioning him.  There were a lot of reports that many of the higher ups were covertly brought into the United States to set up the clandestine intelligence services in the United States (OSS/CIA - Project Paperclip, Operation Mockingbird) or sent to a compound in Argentina?
(03-08-2015, 08:18 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]where exactly did Adolf go wrong?

He probably bought into his own propaganda thereby believing that he was being of service to mankind instead of himself..  Just a guess.
lol but then it's not truly STS to be a dictator
(03-08-2015, 08:52 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]lol but then it's not truly STS to be a dictator

Genghis khan shared everything with his soldiers. He accepted also people from the opposite to join him.

A real STS person is a conqueror, but not a dictator. It is an leader respected by his people.
(03-08-2015, 10:35 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2015, 08:52 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]lol but then it's not truly STS to be a dictator

Genghis khan shared everything with his soldiers. He accepted also people from the opposite to join him.

A real STS person is a conqueror, but not a dictator. It is an leader respected by his people.

I thought a real STS person was a puppet master.
(03-08-2015, 05:18 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I thought a real STS person was a puppet master.

The force behind the force. Wink
I recall reading something in the Ra material to the effect that Hitler's insanity made his energy too disorganized, making him unharvestable. Perhaps someone can dig up the quote.
i wish they would've explained it better. using an analogy