Bring4th

Full Version: having that feeling you will repeat 3rd density...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,
I'm starting to have a sinking feeling that I'll be going to another 3rd density planet ... or possibly repeating 3rd density for another cycle ...

I wonder if it's not unique to me or just a wake-up call?
First off, all of us have up and downs, it is completely natural. Therefore i wish to give some helping words, and as usual, use what resonates with you and leave that behind which doesn't.

Why do you feel that you would not graduate carrie? Is it because you feel that you have not polarized positively enough?

If so, would doubting yourself serve any purpose?

I wish to quote those of Q'ou and make a personal interpretation:

Qou Wrote:We ask you not to be concerned about such things as the physical life or the physical death, for unconditional and absolute love is with you in this world and in larger life as well. So if love is within you, what does it matter whether you experience [it] as a physical being or as a spiritual being? For when that transition occurs, you know, and let it be beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you shall continue as citizens of eternity.

Your environment will change as you move through that process that takes you into graduation from this density to the next, but know you well that you shall not be judged except by your own preferences. For you shall walk into the sunlight. And it shall become fuller by exquisitely, carefully nuanced grades of density. And as you walk into the fuller light, it shall cease being third density and begin being fourth density. And yet you still may walk on. You may walk on until the light becomes too full and is uncomfortable to you. Then that is where you shall stop and that is where you shall stay. And if you are still in third-density light when you stop, then your energy body shall be transited to another third-density planet where you may again take up the lessons of polarity and that choice of how to serve: shall you serve others or shall you serve yourself?

And if you have walked into fourth density before you stopped, then you have graduated. You have passed the third grade in this school of souls, as it were, and you shall find opening before you a great many more choices of how to live and be and serve and learn because of the fullness of fourth-density light. Some there are, my friends, who have indeed come from elsewhere and who have nurtured within their hearts the memory of that energy. And as you graduate, perhaps you shall simply keep walking the steps of light until you are back in your own native density.

When the time for ascension comes, which in my personal guess is 21.12.2012 (european date format), the more love that shines through us, the closer we are to graduate to the fourth density. Those who are wanderers will return to their respective densities and those "native" to 3rd density will either graduate or repeat the cycle, depending on how strong their light is. I think that the polarization that we have gathered during this lifetime does not interfere with graduation, for example you won't have to be 51% STO to graduate. I see it as a kind of loophole for ascending, but one has to show that one is willing to serve others.

Some say that the harvest and transition might take hundreds of years, some say it might happen in a flash or a few days. Maybe we will all experience what we expect in alternate dimensions? Who knows? I for one, do not. BigSmile

What i would like to suggest though is to let your light shine through. Let the doubt and fear of not graduating become an opportunity to learn about yourself and what it is you really want to do in this incarnation.

Love and light!
Dear sister,

There truly is nothing to have a sinking feeling about. There is no wrong or right in ascension or repeating the third density cycle, for each is on their own path, and will choose, at the soul level, what is right for them. Who knows? Perhaps this 3rd density planet that many will go to is far more harmonious than earth is, a place that is polarizing strongly towards positive... perhaps it is a place of far more happiness and contentment... a place where there is no money, no cars, no pollution, no pesticides, no plastics, no ruling elite... at any rate, this is decided by you at the soul level, not while incarnate, so while you are here, enjoy yourself while helping others. Smell a flower, take a walk, enjoy the sunrise and sunset, walk on a beach if you can... do things that increase your happiness, for your happiness increases everyone's happiness.
Have faith and know that you are where you are supposed to be at this time. You are on the right path.
(03-21-2010, 07:05 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
I'm starting to have a sinking feeling that I'll be going to another 3rd density planet ... or possibly repeating 3rd density for another cycle ...

Dear Carrie,

Like you, I've had this feeling before. It causes some anxiety, but what I've learned is to remember that I'm here to learn and live positively as best as I can. I've had much self-doubt for years and what I know is that if you hadn't done the work, you wouldn't be here talking about this now. I've also realized that the third density is not a bad place---it's what you make of it. I look around and see all the Beauty that Earth does have and all the beautiful moments that I've had in my current incarnation---in Love, Friendship, Nature, Art, Music---the list goes on. To me, if my Soul chooses to stay, then it is for the best. We are all on the Journey back to the One Infinite Creator. Enjoy it!

Love and Light,
origin
Hi Carrie, I have no answers for you. Just live in love and know that you are where you are meant to be and you are right on time.

:->

Brittany

I try to not think about that. I believe that the more you think about outcomes that you would perceive to be negative, the higher the probability that they will happen, which is why good things never seem to happen to pessimistic people.

I've considered this fear, regardless, but I try to think that no matter where I go it will be what is best for me at the time, and hope that that will be enough for me.
Thinking about outcomes is a 3D mindset. I try to surrender my petty 'ambitions' and finite human 'goals' to the will of my Infinite Creator.
If it is his wish that I should repeat an incarnation on a planetary school then so it shall be.
Should he wish me to help my Brothers and Sisters 'build' our new 4D Earth then so it shall be.
It has been this attitude of grateful acceptance that has eased my path to oneness and to fuller awareness of the true nature of the Creation.
Wanting is a thought form based on limitation. Ra has told us time and time again that we are limitless beings of light. I try to take this to heart.

Love & Light
Consider this.

If you have never read TLOO, would your thoughts be ANYWHERE NEAR this kind of thinking? This train of thought that basically says "I'm not doing good enough, some all-knowing being more powerful than me is going to judge me and sentence me to a place I do not want to be"...call it God, your Higher Self, or whatever. I read SOOOO much damn material that I had to mentally dump it all, including most of TLOO. It didn't help because doubt/fear/worry would arise, about things I know NOTHING about...things I only READ about. Even the life experiences which have shown me the other side of reality (OBE's/lucid dreams) have not provided any real clear answers to me except for the fact that my consciousness seems to be able to leave this physical body from time to time, leading me to believe it most likely will pop out when I die as well.

That isn't much to be certain about now is it?

I'd suggest reevaluate WHY, oh WHY does any of your doubt/fear/worry about ANY SUBJECT exist...and see if it is grounded on anything that you consider REAL for YOU. And if you're having trouble figuring out what you consider to be REAL and TRUE, then you have even less to worry about. You cannot judge an animal for acting on it's impulses, just as you cannot judge a human for being confused seeing as how we have such a disgustingly small perspective on reality with our 5, sometimes 6 senses.

[[If you take TLOO to heart word for word and accept it as true, even to just a small degree, then I will add this much more for you. Remember that Ra said physical incarnations are not in any case necessary, we are essentially "humoring ourselves" as Ra liked to word it, with physical incarnations. One could always stay in the metaphysical spirit world and take care of lessons there...but I can imagine with a bunch of your closest soulmates nagging you to join them in physical life, and the temptation that you can more rapidly resolve issues there, we agree time and time again to join the party. We are not forced like a judgement of God with a sentencing gavel, but rather HEAVILY coerced into physical incarnations, or so it seems. Either way, my point is that I remember quoting Ra on another thread that after life is over we choose to either stay in mind/spirit or once again be mind/body/spirit.]]

Godspeed!
I agree with you all. There is nothing to fear- life never ends, it only goes on, and we continue to learn at whatever pace we set.

Peregrinus Wrote:Who knows? Perhaps this 3rd density planet that many will go to is far more harmonious than earth is, a place that is polarizing strongly towards positive...

I would say this isn't just possible but likely. We must remember that we're at the end of a third density cycle. Things are of course coming to a head- and on planet Earth we have a large group of sleeping folks who do not necessarily see their own divinity. This results in a general feeling of separation from source and "negative" conditions manifesting as a result. Remember Carrie, YOU are always in control of where you go next. Why not try out a more harmonious third density next? However it is very well worth mentioning that because you are on Earth now should indicate your general level of soul education. You would not be here if graduation wasn't just within your grasp. Make no mistake- we fought tooth and nail to be here, not everyone was granted that privilege. Also consider that not only are you on Earth, not only are you here at the end of a major cycle, but that you are also quite active spiritually and reading things like TLOO- indicates to me that you are not a new soul. Ultimately only you know where you are at- but if I might offer my humble outside perspective, I'd guess you are at least at the tipping point.

I think by and large many of us could benefit greatly from relaxing. And in any case, you have to be who you are, one cannot "try" to become more STO, it must arise from within. STO or STS percentages should not be counted like so many beans. If feelings of concern do arise, then as others have suggested, use that concern as a reflection of your own possibly internal opinions about who you are, and meditate on them. If you feel you need to make changes, do so, but only do so because you would have done so anyways.

Turtle Wrote:...but I can imagine with a bunch of your closest soulmates nagging you to join them in physical life, and the temptation that you can more rapidly resolve issues there, we agree time and time again to join the party. We are not forced like a judgement of God with a sentencing gavel, but rather HEAVILY coerced into physical incarnations, or so it seems.

if I may just offer another perspective and opinion- I doubt extremely that anyone is here as a result of having been convinced. Why? Our wisdom and understanding inbetween incarnations is, I suspect, quite strong. Quite strong. I do not think that we would "come on down" if we really didn't want to. Up there we know the game. Down here we can't see it as a game so well. The Knight on a chess board may fear for his life- but when he's eventually knocked off the board by the marauding rook he can take time to appreciate the dance from the sidelines, perhaps thinking fondly on the moves he did make when he could, and just maybe getting some butterflies about the next bout.

fairyfarmgirl

Old Souls who have done hundreds of reincarnations here on Earth often feel like they need to "get it right" this time around... awhile back we tried to Ascend and many are remembering the aborted birth of the Mother Earth----> Gaia and our own Ascension. It is a traumatic Past life memory for many... one of disbelief similar to the Venusians that wound up in a STS 5th Density when Vensus Ascended.

fairyfarmgirl
(03-22-2010, 04:57 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Old Souls who have done hundreds of reincarnations here on Earth often feel like they need to "get it right" this time around... awhile back we tried to Ascend and many are remembering the aborted birth of the Mother Earth----> Gaia and our own Ascension. It is a traumatic Past life memory for many... one of disbelief similar to the Venusians that wound up in a STS 5th Density when Vensus Ascended.

fairyfarmgirl

I do feel like an old soul at times, worn out and ready to move on. Though not so much the "get it right" as in perfectionist. Fortunately I don't remember an aborted birth from any past lives. Though I get the feeling of being ET anyway.

I never knew Venus to have ascended into 5D STS. It makes me wonder how the physical conditions are on a STS planet. War torn and such, little nature, etc?

seejay21

I think I've read that third density is hard and fast. that (here are so many wanderers here "repeating" third density by choice, I wonder if being in 3rd density is like living the life of a rock star. Maybe it aint so bad?

fairyfarmgirl

(03-22-2010, 05:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2010, 04:57 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Old Souls who have done hundreds of reincarnations here on Earth often feel like they need to "get it right" this time around... awhile back we tried to Ascend and many are remembering the aborted birth of the Mother Earth----> Gaia and our own Ascension. It is a traumatic Past life memory for many... one of disbelief similar to the Venusians that wound up in a STS 5th Density when Vensus Ascended.

fairyfarmgirl

I do feel like an old soul at times, worn out and ready to move on. Though not so much the "get it right" as in perfectionist. Fortunately I don't remember an aborted birth from any past lives. Though I get the feeling of being ET anyway.

I never knew Venus to have ascended into 5D STS. It makes me wonder how the physical conditions are on a STS planet. War torn and such, little nature, etc?

Only 3 Venusians wound up in a STS 5D planet... it was written about by Ra and also on one of the threads.
Seejay
In later years I have come to enjoy 3D as it is more positively oriented now in my later years... I enjoy the interaction between me and the world in a positive manner surrounded by learning through Joy. Being a Rockstar? Interesting! LOL
In an interim-life hypnotic regression I realized that before 3rd density, I had a problem with not being able to grasp any structure. Sort of like not having an anchor. I feel as if I'm a 5th density wanderer, and perhaps came into 3rd density to experience limitation and the structure I so needed.

Perhaps if I had to repeat 3rd density, if it were a more harmonious planet, it might not be such a bad thing. Though there is of course the urge to evolve. Wherever we are, we are always in Creator's light. I am just glad that I can be the Creator's experience.

Carrie, you have already ascended! Remember, linear time, as we perceive it here in 3rd density, is an illusion. Everything exists simultaneously. Therefore, there are 4th-, 5th-, 6th-, and 7th-density iterations of yourself! Right now!

I think that you are confusing your body, or your ego, with your real self. Your physical body and your ego are just the clothes you wear to Earth-School. Your ego is your underwear and your body is your school uniform. You wouldn't want to wear the same suit permanently, would you? Of course not!Cool

Have faith, and know that you are whole, and that you exist at all densities. A (small) portion of you is at Earth-School, taking the A-P course in Spiritual Growth, and is worrying about the "final exam", but that portion is right where it is suppoosed to be, acting in support of the whole you.

In the meantime, if you think you aren't learning fast enough, may I respectfully suggest, that you investigate the book, How to Know Higher Worlds, by Rudolph Steiner. It's available at all the major on-line book retailers, and it will give you a comprehensive overview of how to make progress in 3rd-density.
Exactly.

(03-21-2010, 12:48 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]at any rate, this is decided by you at the soul level, not while incarnate, so while you are here, enjoy yourself while helping others.

(03-21-2010, 12:58 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Have faith and know that you are where you are supposed to be at this time. You are on the right path.

(03-21-2010, 01:15 PM)origin Wrote: [ -> ]what I know is that if you hadn't done the work, you wouldn't be here talking about this now.

Awesome thread. I sometimes wonder if I have to repeat 3D, because my dreams are so negative. Someone upsets me and I stab them with a knife or chase them threatening to beat them up for stealing my green shoes.
(03-07-2014, 02:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome thread. I sometimes wonder if I have to repeat 3D, because my dreams are so negative. Someone upsets me and I stab them with a knife or chase them threatening to beat them up for stealing my green shoes.

Haha that made me laugh. I'am sure a lot have had dreams of themselves committing violence just gotta see the positive symbology behind it.

If I had that dream I would likely interpret the green shoes representing aspects of the green ray and the guy who stole them as my shadow self, so I'd see me chasing him down and beating him into submission and getting ma green shoes back as a positive an indicative of progress.
In the dream I never got the shoes back because I was afraid to beat him down. Even though he was afraid of me. I continued to pursue him asking for them back though.
(03-07-2014, 07:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In the dream I never got the shoes back because I was afraid to beat him down. Even though he was afraid of me. I continued to pursue him asking for them back though.

Next time do like your wolf and chase that sucker down knock him out and tell him how it's gonna be Wink.

HeartI feel like we have a multitude of densities here right now and it is fun to bounce around though them.
Yes, I am getting the feeling more and more that I may have to repeat 3rd density.

In other threads, I mentioned that I tried to be as service-to-others as I can be, to help as many people as possible, to teach the Law of One to as many people as who will hear me. Because of what I tried to do, I lost all my friends and nearly went into bankruptcy.

Now that I have gone back to work full time, I sorted out some of my financial problems and find life a little easier now.

Looking back, it is possible that I took the wrong approach to helping people; I misinterpreted what I learned; I was swept by the euphoria that ascension and harvest are just round the corner. I guess I am not as evolved as many of you on this forum and I took on what more evolved people could do.

Ra mentioned that the transition to 4D may take 100 to 700 years. 700 years means the possibility of another 7 or 8 life-times on Earth.

So, yes, looks like I will repeat 3rd density and maybe even a few more times. RollEyes
I asked for love/light to be sent from the Confederation. I hope it's coming from my native social memory complex. I feel the love of higher density, though I don't know which one. I don't know which complex, or if it's a complex for sure. But I know it's powerful. I felt it in my heart. So this morning I'm asking for their love/light again.
(03-08-2014, 05:29 AM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am getting the feeling more and more that I may have to repeat 3rd density.

In other threads, I mentioned that I tried to be as service-to-others as I can be, to help as many people as possible, to teach the Law of One to as many people as who will hear me.

I identify with your honest admittance Wai, as in years past I think I would have got swept up in the euphoria as you described and possibly alienated people. In fact thinking about that now I did aggravate a friend and he threw one of my books across the room :)

Now I try to see opportunities to bring the material into conversation only when the topic is brought up. Even then I try to do it subtly in a way that doesn't preach or affect free will.

Carrie - As to where in development I am I'm not sure.. I've made some pretty awful decisions in the past but they are definitely ones filled with heavy, long-lasting catalyst. I think that it is a case of what will be will be. Personal pride makes me feel like a disappointment if I am to repeat 3rd but equally I'm kinda ok with that! Of all the things I've read over the least 20 years the Ra material books have left a strong impression and I would agree with Eric above that the mere fact that you are here talking about it speaks volumes about your development :)
Dan

Zachary

Freedom is to see Love in all experience...

Is repeating 3d so bad? I mean, you came here for a reason...you willed it, no? perhaps you couldn't wait... you were so excited to be a channel of Love on this planet...here you are...make the best of it Smile I wouldn't concern yourself with what happens to you beyond this incarnation...You are here now...what kind of life do you choose for yourself? Smile
It's interesting to read through this thread and see so many folks who once were a part of this group and have wandered away, never to be heard from again. It makes the experience of this forum seem so evanescent.

So, what's a density or two? They may be like a couple of years in an online forum. If you're a 6D wanderer with millions of years to go before your next opportunity for harvest, then why not continue to hone your skills behind the veil where the serious work can be done?

It is a bit tiring, of course......................................
I think we put our hopes into future events coming to save the day, the idea of hoping for a higher incarnation in 4th density is some what a type of escapism in that sense.

We are indeed here for a reason and i believe if we cannot learn to find love in the moment and the acceptance of 3rd density then we are most likely not ready to move on with our learning/teaching. After all Q'uo said we start 4th density with the experiences gained from the 3rd.
(03-16-2014, 09:12 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]After all Q'uo said we start 4th density with the experiences gained from the 3rd.

We also start in the subdensity of 4th that we are ready for. We don't necessarily have to start at the beginning. If we're from a social memory complex, we'll most likely go home to that social memory complex's vibration, which could be mid-density.
Right now, I can say that I don't feel like I will have to repeat 3D. I'm doing little positive things that I didn't used to, and enjoying them. I'm not striving to polarize as strongly as I can, but just to be. I send love out into the Earth, to be used where it needs to be. And I receive much love/light from the Confederation. Or at least a Confederation entity of whom I am grateful. I think gratitude can polarize one as well.

Before I came onto psych meds, I've had magical, as well as terrifying experiences. This tells me that I've had some varied experience with integrating the 4D energies. But I don't feel 4D is my home anyway. It's either 5D or 6D, but I hear 5D wanderers are pretty rare.
Pages: 1 2