Bring4th

Full Version: Right/left ear tone - What does it exactly mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had a very high peeping in my right ear. There is this nice but maybe not serious saying that a right ear tone means that somebody thinks something positive about you, and a left ear tone that somebody thinks something negative. This saying relates a bit to the LOO (because the left ear is also seen as negative) but in general it seems to indicate something different on these tones:

Quote:44.3 Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you started your communication?

Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.
44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?
Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.
Quote:45.8 Questioner: Can you explain the right and left ear tone and what I call touch contact that I continually get?

Ra: I am Ra. [Doorbell in background.] This has been covered previously. Please ask for specific further details. [Truck engine turned off.]
45.9 Questioner: I get what I consider to be a tickling in my right and my left ear at different times. Is this any different as far as meaning goes as the tone I get in my right and left ear?
Ra: I am Ra. No.
45.10 Questioner: Why is the left ear of the service-to-self contact and the right service-to-others?
Ra: I am Ra. The nature of your physical vehicle is that there is a magnetic field positive and negative in complex patterns about the shells of your vehicle. The left portion of the head region of most entities is, upon the time/space continuum level, of a negative polarity.
Quote:49.3 Questioner: [to Jim] Do you have any addition to that question?

[to Jim] Okay.

[To Ra] I was wondering; in a previous session you had mentioned the left and right ear tones, if the left and the right brain were somehow related to the polarities of service to self and service to others. Could you comment on this?
Ra: I am Ra. We may comment on this.
49.4 Questioner: Well, please… will you go ahead and comment on it?
Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service to others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that, in our understanding, too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.

The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.

There is one correspondence between right and left and positive and negative. The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

There is also a thread about this topic: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...t=ear+tone

This post seems to describe best the meaning of ear tones:

Quote:A message/tone in the left ear is of negative polarity means it is a confirmation of something you should avoid or stay away from, unless you are STS, in which case this is what you want to pay attention to and do.

A message/tone in the right ear is of positive polarity and means "Take Heed", this is something which you should pay attention to, in the positive sense. If you are STS, this is what you want to pay attention to and avoid.

Maybe you can share some experiences of your own or your interpretation of Ra. What do you make if you get a ear tone? And how do you interpret Ra on this, do you agree with the above post?
"tone above the head"?
has anyone experienced this? does that mean tone in both ears at the same time?
I get tones in both ears, but they're not tied to how spiritual I am thinking. It might be tinnitus.
(03-08-2015, 06:59 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]"tone above the head"?

I did get this sometimes, and it indeed did fit with a confirmation of thought. Usually deconstructing an illusion in my perception of things.

About right/left ear tones, I try to pay attention to both as I don't mind neither polarity.
(03-08-2015, 07:28 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I did get this sometimes, and it indeed did fit with a confirmation of thought. Usually deconstructing an illusion in my perception of things.

you could tell it was coming from above your head?
(03-08-2015, 08:31 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2015, 07:28 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

you could tell it was coming from above your head?

Well middle top of the cranium was where I'd perceive it. It gave the feeling of enlightment upon something.
I get frequent tones in both ears, but have never noticed a spiritual context for any of them. I think it is more likely linked to the inner ear problems I've had since childhood- perhaps tinnitus.

I've never heard a tone above my head in such a fashion, though I have gotten what I would describe as a full-body shudder, starting at the top of my head, that sometimes acts as a confirmation agent.
Sometimes when I think of something that is true I'll get a left ear tone. So I take them with a grain of salt.
[Image: Bettajdbka.jpg]
My left ear rings way more than my right ear, but I wouldn't call anything I experience regularly a "negative greeting" or anything of the like.

I think I've vaguely experienced the tone above the head, it's very subtle but I think maybe it's somewhat analogous to a sensation in the violet ray?
Synchronicity and the activation of the pineal gland. I have had the tones go from left to right then above the head. Above the head tone is what i consider to be the most important. When you have those experiences see them as little sign posts, ask yourself what you were feeling and thinking just before the tone happened, it will give you insight.

The tone above the head sounds like a bell. Its fairly rare but i get them from time to time. I used to get them after waking up from an astral projection or lucid dream.
The biggest experience I had with ringing from above was while on psychosis drugs thinking about the christian concept of being new born. I perceived how from the starting point of my spiritual birth to how I became at that point was like that of the evolution of a child. I also linked in time moments in which I attained a certain higher state of consciousness and how each of these moments were moments of spiritual growth. It felt like these short dispersed moments of spiritual insights are what I should seek and that I tend to forget to do way too easily. Letting myself being led by the flow of life.

The second most significative which happened more often is when I think or speak about psychic filter. This feels like something that should always be on my mind. To always think that my awareness is blinded constantly and I perceive not what should be perceived. I am doing poorly on that matter but I guess that the point of it being a psychic filter, it stays out of your mind. Negative entities seem to be using this as a method too.

Usually the ringing feels like piercing the veil.
[Image: kronk-shoulder-angel.jpg]

reversed...  :-/
I get them occasionally. I definitely get the tones in my right ear far more than I do the left.

I had an experience recently that I shared in The Dream Thread last week: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid172616 Bluebell had a good point a few posts later about it.

I had one yesterday too, actually. I was cutting firewood and splitting logs with a friend of mine. The wood (osage orange) was uncharacteristically tough and we were really having to swing the maul. After four hours of splitting we were pretty beat; your technique starts to slip as your body fatigues.

We were past that point when my friend swung again, and the maul deflected off the log and hit his leg. Right at that moment, I got that tone in the right ear, and I cocked my head with interest to see what it could be about.

Interestingly enough, he cursed and said "I hit my ankle!" ... interesting because, we both broke our right ankles in 2008 (though I didn't know him at the time). Now I view my ankle break as a pretty serious catalyst which took my life in a completely different direction than I was headed. In fact I broke that ankle riding my bike on the very block my girlfriend lived on -- only a few months before I met her. How's that for a coincidence?

I'm not exactly sure what the tone meant in that situation -- perhaps just "you guys are getting tired, time to quit before someone REALLY gets hurt." Perhaps something else. Perhaps nothing at all! But the "coincidence," that I got the tone before I even knew he hit the ankle, sure got my interest.
[deleted]

Here! But it is literally above my right ear,like an inner sound emanating above my right ear.

I do have minor tinnitus from being born premature with under developed ears. But there is a very discernable quality about a metaphysics ring versus a physical ring. Simpy if it pulls at your attention in a way that resonates, its probably worth looking into some ideas offered in this thread.

I know I will be.
I know this is an old post but, I have had few rings in my right ear and most are in the left. I think i found the answer after reading this. It says the analytical mind which describes my mind perfectly. Says to not always trust your analytical thinking, trust your intuition and I had just had an experience where my intuition was telling me not to do something, and my mind was saying the opposite. When i read the part about the analytical mind the ring would switch to right ear when i was on the right track. I have never had a ring above the head. But as i become more balanced, I'm expecting it to happen. I just have to trust my intuition a lot more.
I want to share an experience I had yesterday concerning the tone above the head, I had my first experience of it during meditation. I'll just write out the story:

I went to meditate at my usual time, but I decided to look up different mudras because the one I've been using has been problematic for me lately. My hand posture always feels uncomfortable during meditation. I discovered I was not doing the Dhyana mudra properly. My LEFT hand on top of my right hand. So I did the proper hand posture and it felt smoother. During meditation my hands quickly got used to the posture and I started sinking deeper and deeper in a timeless relaxation. I say timeless because when I got out of meditation I discovered that I had meditated for an hour, which is about half an hour longer than usual. I was surprised, but I felt fantastic. I felt peaceful, happy, calm.

Anyway! During the meditation I got an image in my mind. It was a perfect heart outline, I saw it and then it expanded, and that's when I felt a click or tone immediately above my head. It was very clear. It's hard to describe. I didn't feel or hear anything physical. But it was a clear click immediately above my head, and I thought of what Ra said.

I take that tone or click as a confirmation that I had received "their" message. I always ask for my spiritual family to join my meditations. This meditation was marked by a deep relaxation and feeling of love and joy. It lasted longer than usual. I believe using th wrong hand posture played a part in my latest unease in meditation. The Left hand has a clear meaning to me, and it's the negative path. So the symbolic gesture of my Left hand being held by my right hand one could say represents the ascendency of the left hand path, maya, over higher spiritual principles. My philosophy is that spiritual principles take ascendance over Maya or the world of illusion.