Bring4th

Full Version: Something strange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not know where to put this and am not sure why I want to share this being that I am quite the introvert personality... I have noticed that during sleeptime I sometimes wake up and feel like a slight vibration of the bed.  I thought that it was my ''energy'' circulating and renewing itself.  Last nite I felt it again but this time I identified the ''energy'' symptomatic of being low-grade terror.  I don't know ''what'' this is connected to but I am hoping that the mystery will reveal itself.  Something is definately being released.  Has this or something similar ever happened to anyone? 
What's the difference between low-grade terror and high-grade terror?

Is low-grade less intense?

I've had mild terror when the world around me turned red and I thought I was being dragged to hell, in the core of a star.
(03-12-2015, 04:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between low-grade terror and high-grade terror?
Is low-grade less intense?

I would say low-grade  equals less intense.  Actually I believe I was experiencing ''trauma'' related to a feeling of being terrorized by something probably from the past which I may have disconnected from.  Sometimes we go through things that we are not equipped to process at the time they are happening.  I'm looking forward to learn where this is coming from and what it is attached to.

Quote:GEMINI Wolf:
I've had mild terror when the world around me turned red and I thought I was being dragged to hell, in the core of a star.

How did you come to the definition of ''mild'' terror?  Did this experience come through a dream or something else?
(03-12-2015, 05:12 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]How did you come to the definition of ''mild'' terror?  Did this experience come through a dream or something else?

It was a schizophrenic episode.

michael430

[deleted]
(03-12-2015, 05:29 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]If you believe it is an energy of terror causing your bed to shake perhaps look into something like a banishing ritual ? Lesser pentagram ?

The shaking comes from my body which is laying in bed and feels more like a tremor than actual shaking.   I feel I need to understand why it is there. Maybe it is linked with real-life problems and such.  Funny that I cannot consciously link cause-effect to this at the moment. 

Thanx for your thoughts.

Quote:Gemini Wolf:
It was a schizophrenic episode.

I am sorry you have to live with this.  I empathize with you.

Splash

^j^ You may find it useful to burn incense in the corners of the room, change your bedlinen every few days... bath/soak in salt water, and if it feels right you could ask Archangel Michael/or a Light Entity of Pure Love to create a protective energy around you, so that as you ask for understanding - you've cleared grounded and protected your personal energy field (thus the answer may come when you are energetically safer - and then able to know about the issue/s) ^j^ <3
(03-12-2015, 04:37 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]I did not know where to put this and am not sure why I want to share this being that I am quite the introvert personality... I have noticed that during sleeptime I sometimes wake up and feel like a slight vibration of the bed.  I thought that it was my ''energy'' circulating and renewing itself.  Last nite I felt it again but this time I identified the ''energy'' symptomatic of being low-grade terror.  I don't know ''what'' this is connected to but I am hoping that the mystery will reveal itself.  Something is definately being released.  Has this or something similar ever happened to anyone? 

You may be experiencing the vibrations that precede astral projection.  As you go into sleep, your astral body unfocuses or detaches from the physical body.  It's on a faster vibrating frequency than the physical body, so during the separation, depending how long it takes you will perceive the vibrational relativity between the physical vibratory rate, and the faster astral vibratory rate.  This happens to all people every time they go to sleep, but usually we are not conscious of it.  And once your consciousness has fully withdrawn into the astral plane, you don't feel the vibrations anymore, because you are no longer perceiving seeing both at the same time.  If you practice consciously entering into the sleep state, as you enter into sleep paralysis you will begin to feel the vibrations starting.  Not everybody experiences this symptom however, which I suspect is due to a rapid transition into the astral.
Quote:anagogy:
And once your consciousness has fully withdrawn into the astral plane, you don't feel the vibrations anymore, because you are no longer perceiving seeing both at the same time.
I do feel the vibration as I'm in half-asleep before drifting off, so I can relate to what you are saying.   What was happening was in the middle of the night where consciousness came from the sleeping state and I became aware of the ''tremor'' in my whole body.  I identidifed it as terror/trauma within me.  I feel I need to identify it in order to release it.
Last nite before sleeping I burned incense and listened to a Violet Flame meditation which was calming. 
Thank-you for your suggestions/help.

AngelofDeath

Sleeping at night causes a cycling of content between the conscious and unconscious mind. Each night, things of different polarity may come up so you can assess whatever it is that is surfacing from the unconscious to the conscious.
(03-12-2015, 10:32 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]You may be experiencing the vibrations that precede astral projection.  As you go into sleep, your astral body unfocuses or detaches from the physical body.  It's on a faster vibrating frequency than the physical body, so during the separation, depending how long it takes you will perceive the vibrational relativity between the physical vibratory rate, and the faster astral vibratory rate.  This happens to all people every time they go to sleep, but usually we are not conscious of it.  And once your consciousness has fully withdrawn into the astral plane, you don't feel the vibrations anymore, because you are no longer perceiving seeing both at the same time.  If you practice consciously entering into the sleep state, as you enter into sleep paralysis you will begin to feel the vibrations starting.  Not everybody experiences this symptom however, which I suspect is due to a rapid transition into the astral.

Anagogy is correct from my experience. I have experienced this myself exactly, along with the feeling of a low-grade terror (as when it first happened I was only 15 and I had no idea what was going on). I went out of my body (the terror feeling disappeared at this point) and "floated" out to the living room where my mother had fallen asleep on the sofa and my father was reading. I could not get the attention of either so I "flew" out the big window into the night sky, which is when I had the thought that that wasn't possible and I was immediately back in my body. This was a conscious experience, and not imagined in any sense. I had not been asleep. just entered into that in-between state as anagogy describes.
I had an OBE out of my recliner. But I didn't float really anywhere.

As I understand an OBE (Out of Body Experience) takes place on the physical plane, while an astral projection takes place on the astral plane.
(03-13-2015, 04:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had an OBE out of my recliner. But I didn't float really anywhere.

As I understand an OBE (Out of Body Experience) takes place on the physical plane, while an astral projection takes place on the astral plane.

More or less accurate, but there are reflections within reflections of the physical on the astral, so it can appear you are on the physical, when you're really not.
(03-13-2015, 10:06 AM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ] I identidifed it as terror/trauma within me.  I feel I need to identify it in order to release it.

(03-13-2015, 04:29 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ] I have experienced this myself exactly, along with the feeling of a low-grade terror (as when it first happened I was only 15 and I had no idea what was going on).

The terror could be more than your garden variety "WTF is going on!?!".  Over countless incarnations, we have come to instinctively associate experiencing this vibration consciously with death, because you will often consciously experience it at the end of an incarnation.  So when you feel it, it is natural for your mind to instinctively think, "Oh sh**, I'm dying!".
i think that's y it's easier to do it from sleep. when it happens awake i freak & fight it.
(03-13-2015, 07:25 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The terror could be more than your garden variety "WTF is going on!?!".  Over countless incarnations, we have come to instinctively associate experiencing this vibration consciously with death, because you will often consciously experience it at the end of an incarnation.  So when you feel it, it is natural for your mind to instinctively think, "Oh sh**, I'm dying!".

Possibly. But I think it was merely the unknown—the truly unknown outside of typical human experience. There is a vastness that is diametrically opposed to our small world of consciousness. Consciously we want to go beyond 3D but when it really happens, we aren't prepared for it; just as in the circumstance of wanting to see an ET, but it scares the crap out of people who do.