Bring4th

Full Version: Negative entities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to know how differently are perceived negative entities from the perspective that one obtained by reading the Ra material.

From my perspective of it, negative entities seem to have an equally important role in Creation and are no meant to be disminished but rather understood and accepted as the Creator providing services to the Creator. All that they do would answer the need of another Creator to experience something. 3D negative and 6D negative are nothing alike as 6D STS is equally close to the One Intelligent Infinity as 6D STO is. They also seem to be entities that often wishes to be misunderstood in their intents performing the role of a mirror reflecting what others wish to see and so their imbalances in broad daylight.

Quote:77.17 Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

So how should one react in their interaction with negative entities? Ra said to share love with them but for that they should be understood first else it will be rejected. In my last interaction with a negative entity, I felt solitude from it.
Quote:Minyatur:
I'd like to know how differently are perceived negative entities from the perspective that one obtained by reading the Ra material.


From my perspective of it, negative entities seem to have an equally important role in Creation and are no meant to be disminished but rather understood and accepted as the Creator providing services to the Creator. All that they do would answer the need of another Creator to experience something. 3D negative and 6D negative are nothing alike as 6D STS is equally close to the One Intelligent Infinity as 6D STO is. They also seem to be entities that often wishes to be misunderstood in their intents performing the role of a mirror reflecting what others wish to see and so their imbalances in broad daylight.

In this moment I do not have the needed distance in my mind/experience to form an objective reasoning for this issue being that I am still trying to figure it out basically!  The whole idea that Creator is experiencing Itself through the negative/dark energy is incongruent within the Nature of God Himself!  Therefore, in my deepest Faith in Creator I have to trust the Plan, and yet there is many a time when I feel things have gone way wrong/amok and so it boggles my mind. 

If 6D STS and 6DSTO is equally close to Intelligent Infinity it is probably due to the fact that they have integrated parts of Creator/themselves in a way that combines Knowledge of spiritual Laws of Creation w/Creator. 

From my vantage point, I feel that polarity is unecessary and I don't understand why someone would deliberately choose the negative one except for his own learning.  Probably it serves to produce catalyst and to teach. 

 I believe mankind is entering the place where all this ''negative'' STS service will become obsolete, therefore useless.
Parts of mankind will relocate because they won't fit into a 4D STO world. So isn't harvesting Earth making our corner of Creation better to only to kick a lot of souls which do not fit into this plan elsewhere? How is desiring an outcome as to how this planet polarize not STS?

If the planet was somehow to polarize into a 4D STS, wouldn't that be the needed experience of the souls upon it's plane? In my view STS/STO equally delivers services that are asked for, they cannot do things if they are not called to do them. If humanity gives in to STS it is out of free will just as if it choses STO it is also out of free will.

6D seems to be a density where both parties need to quell their misunderstandings of the other polarity and accept that this duality was nothing but an illusion and that both played an equally important part.
Quote:Minyatur :
Parts of mankind will relocate because they won't fit into a 4D STO world. So isn't harvesting Earth making our corner of Creation better to only to kick a lot of souls which do not fit into this plan elsewhere? How is desiring an outcome as to how this planet polarize not STS?

Creation as a Whole is maintained by Spiritual Laws. There is a reason and a purpose for both negative-positive polarity up to 6D, this I've learned through reading the Ra Material. The Plan and/or Harvest is decreed by Source and I don't see how the desiring of 'outcome' comes into play from this. If indeed there is relocation of souls it is not a result of 'desiring' on the part of the STO/Positives but merely an 'outcome' of sorts. Personally I would call it Karma, and so be it.


Quote:Minyatur:
6D seems to be a density where both parties need to quell their misunderstandings of the other polarity and accept that this duality was nothing but an illusion and that both played an equally important part.
Probably right there but what/how do we know from our limited viewpoint/understanding.  We are all playing our parts in a much larger picture.  The use of 'freewill' is where you decide which part you choose to play.
You can't have it both ways throughout infinity and probably the reason behind the balancing/harmonizing/understanding of polarities occurring in 6D.
(03-13-2015, 03:14 PM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Minyatur :
Parts of mankind will relocate because they won't fit into a 4D STO world. So isn't harvesting Earth making our corner of Creation better to only to kick a lot of souls which do not fit into this plan elsewhere? How is desiring an outcome as to how this planet polarize not STS?

Creation as a Whole is maintained by Spiritual Laws. There is a reason and a purpose for both negative-positive polarity up to 6D, this I've learned through reading the Ra Material. The Plan and/or Harvest is decreed by Source and I don't see how the desiring of 'outcome' comes into play from this. If indeed there is relocation of souls it is not a result of 'desiring' on the part of the STO/Positives but merely an 'outcome' of sorts. Personally I would call it Karma, and so be it. 

Did the source decree that the planet had to polarize positvely? As far as I am aware, wether is polarize into a 4D STO or STS planet is up to the free will of humanity. Positive entities desire for it to be a STO planet and that's attachement to the outcome. STS entities wishes it to be a STS planet and the same can be said. In the end the tug-of-war that is happening and creating the state of turmoil the planet is in as a 3D planet, is in my opinion not the acts of higher density entities but the tug-of-war of free will of humanity. So I can only perceive that the same should be said for it becoming a STO 4D planet. The polarization changing would simply cut off the souls incarnating here in this climate they needed for a different type of experiences wether it is STS or STO.

If this corner of creation becomes only love. It won't have reduced sorrow in creation, it will only have casted it away for other worlds to experience it. In my view "positive" and "negative" are terms most likely positive entities came with. "Negative" simply is "not-positive". Different polarities with different needs of experience, that's what they are. If any of the two rejects the other then they reinforce the duality of polarity while if they accept each others then they transcend this illusion and perceive Oneness.

Quote:Enyiah

[quote pid='173338' dateline='1426274098']
Quote:Minyatur:
6D seems to be a density where both parties need to quell their misunderstandings of the other polarity and accept that this duality was nothing but an illusion and that both played an equally important part. 
Probably right there but what/how do we know from our limited viewpoint/understanding.  We are all playing our parts in a much larger picture.  The use of 'freewill' is where you decide which part you choose to play.
You can't have it both ways throughout infinity and probably the reason behind the balancing/harmonizing/understanding of polarities occurring in 6D.

[/quote]

Well after 6D I see that you are actually having it both ways. Earth provides and gives but also destroys and takes. It let human decide the polarity of this world and acts accordingly without choosing it's role in the said polarity. I think that is why so many 6D entities would wander, to perceive experiences outside of their own polarity that they may gain further understanding of it. Negative wanderers can experience love under a veil while positive entities can experience sorrow under a veil while neither actually want the experience so much. 
Quote:Minyatur :
Did the source decree that the planet had to polarize positvely?
Of course not and so here is when I see how Free Will comes into play and you confirm this with your comment : ''As far as I am aware, whether is polarize into a 4D STO or STS planet is up to the free will of humanity.''


Quote:Minyatur:
''Positive entities desire for it to be a STO planet and that's attachement to the outcome. ''
Then how would one resolve the problematic of polar opposites?  In 3D it is impossible to create an environment where peace/harmony is possible. One side wants peace, the other wants war etc.  I believe the outcome come first, after this comes what it is «attached» to it.


Quote:Minyatur :
If this corner of creation becomes only love. It won't have reduced sorrow in creation, it will only have casted it away for other worlds to experience it.
I don't understand the connection between love-sorrow implied. Where there is only love what part does sorrow play?


Quote:Minyatur :
In my view "positive" and "negative" are terms most likely positive entities came with. "Negative" simply is "not-positive"
To me «positive» is the choice I make. «Not-positive» is sort of a play of words not excluding the choice criteria inherent within.
This is my understanding that I share with you.

Quote:Minyatur :
If any of the two rejects the other then they reinforce the duality of polarity while if they accept each others then they transcend this illusion and perceive Oneness.

I understand your point and I venture in some sort of agreement which at the moment I cannot totally clarify. Even with all the valuable information given to us by Ra, we cannot know for sure how it verily translates itself within our reality.

If you say that by choosing one polarity over the other one is thereby «rejecting» if this is true in actuality, then we'll NEVER get anywhere and we will be embroiled in an never-ending tug-a-war. I am not advocating either positive or negative, I am only saying it remains a choice and seemingly 3D is the place where it's all happening.

Quote:Minyatur :
Well after 6D I see that you are actually having it both ways. Earth provides and gives but also destroys and takes. It let human decide the polarity of this world and acts accordingly without choosing it's role in the said polarity. I think that is why so many 6D entities would wander, to perceive experiences outside of their own polarity that they may gain further understanding of it. Negative wanderers can experience love under a veil while positive entities can experience sorrow under a veil while neither actually want the experience so much. 

I don't see it that way but I respect your interpretation and your take on things.   You have helped to move my thinking further.  Shy
(03-14-2015, 05:57 AM)ahanasingh Wrote: [ -> ]Because there is negative, we understand the importance of positive. Because there is evil, we feel the need of God

I doubt the role of polarity is for there to be one good and one wrong. The role of polarity seems to be that of duality of existence. Mirroring the rejection of separate self of those that are different. To negative entities, positive ones are their "negative". If this solar system is polarized positively, it simply kicks out all parts of the Creators that follow the negative path from this corner of Creation. How is that actually really STO? Creating your own little paradise and simply casting away all that does not fit into it so that those who wishes for positivity are not confronted with the negativity present in Creation. Seems like Service To Other-positive entities rather than service to All. To negative entities, positive ones most likely are viewed just as selfish as they negative ones are viewed themselves. To them, they wish to take control of portions of Creation excluding creators that are unlike them and that need a different set of experiences to grow toward the One Intelligent Infinity.

Negative entities probably want the same thing as positive entities, a place in Creation to grow and learn with entities that are like them. In the end this "evil" is also God but rather than the aspect of love, it is the aspect of sorrow. Souls that have accumulated sorrow will radiate this sorrow because this is how they were charged. If they are cast away, they will still have the burden of their sorrow and will radiate it elsewhere by their very presence. They are not evil, every suffering that is perceived is already within them just as one who shares love do not create this love, he simply shares the love already within by his presence.

From my perspective both polarity are equally selfish in this light/darkness war. There is not much difference than the United-States declaring that they wage war for peace and good against evil, when all that is happening is two camps waging war for themselves. There is no good nor evil, only people fighting for themselves.
Quote:Minyatur :

I doubt the role of polarity is for there to be one good and one wrong. The role of polarity seems to be that of duality of existence.
What purpose does duality serve? Does it not serve as a teaching/learning tool, hence the very reason for being there is no right/wrong.

Quote:Minyatur :
If this solar system is polarized positively, it simply kicks out all parts of the Creators that follow the negative path from this corner of Creation. How is that actually really STO?
I view this occurrence as neither of STO/STS in quality. However all this comes down at Harvest Time and is not in our hands but in the Mind of Source/Creator.

Quote:Minyatur :
Creating your own little paradise and simply casting away all that does not fit into it so that those who wishes for positivity are not confronted with the negativity present in Creation. Seems like Service To Other-positive entities rather than service to All.

Who is doing the casting away here? Who has that kind of power? Who decides what's what? Everything is already planned out and provided for by Source/Creator.

Quote:Minyatur :
To negative entities, positive ones most likely are viewed just as selfish as they negative ones are viewed themselves.
I am sorry you feel this way.  Inherent in the term ''selfishness'' is that someone other than self is responsible when the truth is you are answerable to yourself.  There is no infringement here.

Quote:Minyatur :
To them, they wish to take control of portions of Creation excluding creators that are unlike them and that need a different set of experiences to grow toward the One Intelligent Infinity.
No one is taking «control» over anything. Creation just IS and we do not make up the rules. As a human you choose your experiences and are accountable to/for yourself.  The rest is out of our hands. 

Quote:Minyatur :
Negative entities probably want the same thing as positive entities, a place in Creation to grow and learn with entities that are like them.
In the end this "evil" is also God but rather than the aspect of love, it is the aspect of sorrow. Souls that have accumulated sorrow will radiate this sorrow because this is how they were charged. If they are cast away, they will still have the burden of their sorrow and will radiate it elsewhere by their very presence. They are not evil, every suffering that is perceived is already within them just as one who shares love do not create this love, he simply shares the love already within by his presence.

In my mind if evil is part of God this does not make sense. To me «evil» is a highly distorted manifestation of whatever. Since God IS Source and in Him there is Oneness then there is definately some healing required in order to return to the original Creation and our original place into it.


Quote:Minyatur :
From my perspective both polarity are equally selfish in this light/darkness war. There is not much difference than the United-States declaring that they wage war for peace and good against evil, when all that is happening is two camps waging war for themselves.
Who decides what is right or wrong? Is there right/wrong? Ra says no and the info given to us by them made sure that it did not infringe upon our free will for that very reason.

Quote:Minyatur :
There is no good nor evil, only people fighting for themselves.
Unfortunately I do not agree with this statement. Sad  
I was never speaking in order to change something or tell people they should change something in what they're doing, I am only speaking of perceptions. I made this thread because rather than seeing unity and oneness, I perceive that some would simply want the negative side of creation to vanish of some sort, rejecting it and thus rejecting the unity of Creation. That's the casting away I was speaking of. This 3D plane and however it evolves is fine and well and the outcome doesn't concern me so much. But in my opinion those who wander from 6D to further their growth here, come here also to be confronted to the positive/negative duality rather than being here only to polarize the planet to fit their own polarity. It's always about us since it is our own experiences and while we learn we are provided with the opportunity to teach and help other-selves in whatever way is required.

In the end we are all one, so we are all playing each part. I want to perceive oneness and not division. What you said about the outcome being decided by the Source, I completely agree. I was speaking of how it is interpreted by those doing their part in it. STO entities by putting efforts into polarizing this sphere do the same amount of control work than negative entities do, it is simply that their way seems better in their own eyes. Each polarity works for a different set of entities and experiences that tends to reject one another, that's all. The outcome is up to the Source and that is fine, that's the essence of 7D.

The statement of good and evil, was about "evil". I meant to say that people are not evil, they fight for their values and what they think is right and when these values clash into different camps everone thinks their perspective is right and that the other wrong when neither are actually right nor wrong, just different perspectives. Most of what I said meant to show a different perspective which is less talked about. I often play the role of a mediator and I usually speak on behalf of that which is not loved or understood.

AngelofDeath

Aren't we sub-sub-Logoi? Doesn't that make us part of the Logos?

However you look at it, we are a subset of the intention within the mind of the galactic Logos in the exploration of the Creator knowing itself.
(03-14-2015, 04:04 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't we sub-sub-Logoi? Doesn't that make us part of the Logos?

However you look at it, we are a subset of the intention within the mind of the galactic Logos in the exploration of the Creator knowing itself.

That's my view, all is one.
(03-14-2015, 04:23 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2015, 04:04 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't we sub-sub-Logoi? Doesn't that make us part of the Logos?

However you look at it, we are a subset of the intention within the mind of the galactic Logos in the exploration of the Creator knowing itself.

That's my view, all is one.

Your use of suggestive interpretations tends to be misleading therefore makes me question your underlying motivations. 

You speak and act out from your perceptions and/or percieved experience on behalf of the 'unloved' portion of negative polarity? My thinking does not go that way. The negative polarity does not want love, it wants control. It wants to usurp what does not belong to it. I do not feel there is any reconciliation between the two. There is a saying that darkness is the absence of Light and that Light is All-consuming. When the Harvest is done the ones which will be left on planet will have earned their place of reward at long last because of what this world has been put through to arrive at this culmination point is beyond my ability to describe it. I don't feel sorry for no one, you choose your behaviour.
The darkness can't abide in the light. Just like a candle in a room, once lit the darkness flees. An STO world is not based on a selfish desire to be be rid of darkness. An STO world has a density of light that is so so bright that STS simply cannot exist there.
(03-15-2015, 05:34 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]The darkness can't abide in the light.  Just like a candle in a room, once lit the darkness flees.  An STO world is not based on a selfish desire to be be rid of darkness.  An STO world has a density of light that is so so bright that STS simply cannot exist there.

Well yeah the polarity is too strong for the inverse polarity to be there, works both way.

AngelofDeath

Quote:7.17 Questioner: I’m trying to understand how a group such as the Orion group would progress. I was of the opinion that a closer understanding of the Law of One created the condition of acceptability moving say from our third density to the fourth in our transition now, and I’m trying to understand how it would be possible, if you were in the Orion group, and pointed toward self-service, how you would progress, say, from the third density to the fourth. What learning would be necessary for that?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of length for this instrument at this time.

You will recall that we went into some detail as to how those not oriented towards seeking service for others yet, nevertheless, found and could use the gateway to intelligent infinity. This is true at all densities in our octave. We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness. This is, however, true of this octave of densities. The beings are harvested because they can see and enjoy the light/love of the appropriate density. Those who have found this light/love, love/light without benefit of a desire for service nevertheless, by the Law of Free Will, have the right to the use of that light/love for whatever purpose. Also, it may be inserted that there are systems of study which enable the seeker of separation to gain these gateways.

This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the fact that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.

It appears to me that Ra, even though they are positively polarized and proclaim so, they still view both polarities as completely equal.

However, if you take a gander through this:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Negative+Path

It becomes pretty clear that even though they accept the negative path and its equality, they are pretty clear that negative polarity is built with control over other-selves and the self. This is, of course, because Ra is positively polarized, so naturally they are not oriented towards the negative. However, I believe that Ra time and time against demonstrates an appropriate attitude - see all as the Creator and look to the love in all things.

AngelofDeath

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me what bias creates their momentum toward the chosen path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.

All these experiences are available. It is free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.

AngelofDeath

Quote:54.25 Questioner: Then it seems that those on the positive path as opposed to those on the negative path would have precisely the reciprocal objective in the first three rays; red, orange, and yellow. Each path would be attempting to utilize the rays in precisely opposite manners. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is partially and even substantially correct. There is an energy in each of the centers needed to keep the mind/body/spirit complex, which is the vehicle for experience, in correct conformation and composition. Both negative and positive entities do well to reserve this small portion of each center for the maintenance of the integrity of the mind/body/spirit complex. After this point, however, it is correct that the negative will use the three lower centers for separation from and control over others by sexual means, by personal assertion, and by action in your societies.

Contrary-wise, the positively oriented entity will be transmuting strong red-ray sexual energy into green-ray energy transfers and radiation in blue and indigo and will be similarly transmuting selfhood and place in society into energy transfer situations in which the entity may merge with and serve others and then, finally, radiate unto others without expecting any transfer in return.
I think,  personally,  one thing to keep in mind in this discussion is - as hard as it is to face -  Earth and humanity are just one infinitesimal bit of the whole of Creation.  We're one experiment being run in a multiverse of millions (billions? trillions?) of similar experiments.   Humans could scour the entire surface of the Earth with nuclear fire,   rendering the planet uninhabitable for millennia,  and at worst the Creator and/or sub-Logoi  would go "Well,  let's not try THAT again."  It wouldn't make a bit of difference to the overall plan,  and everyone from the Earth would just migrate to other planets to try again.

To a large extent,  heavily coming down on the side of Positivity or Negativity is still a way of picking teams/sides.  It matters to us,  in our own tiny pocket of Creation,  but it's just a drop in the ocean compared to everything else happening out there.

Another thing that I think is implied in Ra's discussions is that the STS path is a bit more,  shall we say,  "imaginative" in how it utilizes the tools available.   A purely positive/STO path would tend to be very stagnant,  because everyone's so chill that nothing really changes.   So to a large extent,  I think it can be argued that the STS path is useful for spurring change/growth in the same way that forest fires are sometimes necessary to rejuvenate a forest choking on its own underbrush.   From the POV of an individual tree,  a forest fire sucks,  but someone who's studied forestry knows they're sometimes necessary for the continuation of the overall ecosystem.

By exploring the options an STO-oriented being would refuse to touch,  the STS entity opens up new doors,  new possibilities,  and new futures.  Whether those possibilities are "good" or "bad" is largely a matter of opinion. (That said, since I'm quite fond of this planet, I'd certainly prefer the 'nuclear annihilation' door stay closed... :->)
Quote:Shemaya:
An STO world has a density of light that is so so bright that STS simply cannot exist there.

This is what I meant  when I said: The Light is All-consuming.  If it is All-consuming it is implied that the darkness cannot exist there. 

I live my life following my inner guidance and from my state of BEING.  Everyone's experience in life is personal depending on what was chosen pre-birth plan.
I am a first-time reader of Ra.  I had not even heard of the concept of STO-STS until 2 months ago.  You choose your own behaviour, so live with that,  whether you are an STO-STS is not even a consideration from that perspective.  I'm not advocating anything.

If all of us truly want to create a habitable place where both polarities can live together side by side, then let's think of ways to accomplish this.  Can it be done? Maybe, dunno.  I cannot see beyond the squabbles.  The balance and harmony of polarity must be achieved within one's sacred Self. 
3D is that habitable place where they live side by side but each polarity is trying to create a different 4D world. Other than that 7D should be a merging of both polarities so we have to be patient.

Am I the only one that feels not polarized? I don't actually mind wether I'm positive or negative, I usually give people what they need and it isn't always a positive reponse as what one needs isn't always what he wants.

AngelofDeath

The purpose of 3D is to develop a bias towards STO or STS in order to move on to 4th Density through Harvestability by making the choice. Harvestability in 3D is based on polarization towards one of the poles.

Quote:Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.

Quote:20.10 Questioner: Then the concept of service to self or service to others is mandatory if we wish to have work, whether it be work in consciousness or work in the mechanical or Newtonian concept in the physical. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct with one addendum. The coil, as you may understand this term, is wound, is potential, is ready. The thing that is missing without polarizing is the charge.

Without polarizing, we do not realized higher degrees of light in 3D. We fall in to the "sinkhole of indifference" as Ra puts it. This bias will be conscious, not a tendency or a preference, but an actual, on-going choice to work towards a particular polarity.

AngelofDeath

Also, STS polarity not trying to make a 4D STO world, that doesn't make even the slightest bit of sense.

AngelofDeath

(03-16-2015, 09:34 AM)Enyiah Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Shemaya:
An STO world has a density of light that is so so bright that STS simply cannot exist there.

This is what I meant  when I said: The Light is All-consuming.  If it is All-consuming it is implied that the darkness cannot exist there. 

I live my life following my inner guidance and from my state of BEING.  Everyone's experience in life is personal depending on what was chosen pre-birth plan.
I am a first-time reader of Ra.  I had not even heard of the concept of STO-STS until 2 months ago.  You choose your own behaviour, so live with that,  whether you are an STO-STS is not even a consideration from that perspective.  I'm not advocating anything.

If all of us truly want to create a habitable place where both polarities can live together side by side, then let's think of ways to accomplish this.  Can it be done? Maybe, dunno.  I cannot see beyond the squabbles.  The balance and harmony of polarity must be achieved within one's sacred Self. 

The Light is all-accepting, and STS can enjoy this right up to the point of unifying and going beyond polarity. The idea that "the Light" is harmful to STS is ridiculous, as all of the capacities the STS polarity enjoys are by virtue of their use of the Light. Just as silly as STS claiming that STO isn't making good use of the Light.

According to Ra, the purpose of this density is to make a choice, not to reconcile the opposites.
Quote:AngelofDeath:
According to Ra, the purpose of this density is to make a choice, not to reconcile the opposites.
Exactly!  No argument here!  Agree completely!  Won't it be a wonderful world?!

AngelofDeath

Imagine if we could all just freely make our choices without needing to check that others are making similar choices.

AngelofDeath

Quote: (80.10) It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.
(03-16-2015, 01:22 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Also, STS polarity not trying to make a 4D STO world, that doesn't make even the slightest bit of sense.

Removed the STO part, I first wanted to say STO or STS.

Quote:AngelofDeath

Without polarizing, we do not realized higher degrees of light in 3D. We fall in to the "sinkhole of indifference" as Ra puts it. This bias will be conscious, not a tendency or a preference, but an actual, on-going choice to work towards a particular polarity.

From a 3D perspective yes, but from a wanderer's perspective is not this 3D's purpose to perceive the lacking of each path? STS wanderers would be confronted with light and STO wanderers confronted to darkness to work upon their own imbalances. From my understanding we should also strive for 7D where both polarities will merge. 

I don't think I'm in a sinkhole of indifference, when you see no path as above the other how do you decide upon one? From my perspective I don't see any problem with changing polarity depending on the moment, the situation and the other-self's need. This plane being mixed in polarity, some need accomodance while others need resistance, so I try to let my intuition dictacte my actions rather than what I want for myself. I wish to provide what is needed, not necessarily what is desired in space/time but what is desired in time/space.

I'm not trying to perceive how to play a certain role, I'm trying to perceive the essence of a Logos which is not polarized in itself. Else how is wandering here supposed to help one of 6D to harvest into 7D? I'm trying to work on my bias and imbalances, not reinforce them.
Quote:Minyatur :

I don't think I'm in a sinkhole of indifference, when you see no path as above the other how do you decide upon one?

When you choose not to hurt others intentionally, you have decided. When you choose not to mislead others, you have decided.
You communicate primarily from the frame of reference which is Ra or do you have personal knowledge of 'who' and 'where'/'what' dimension you came here from?

There are situations of extreme Evil occuring in this world. How does one not decide where one stands in the knowledge of this reality.
Here's a good song about the 'Ol Sinkhole





I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying
Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality
I'm frightened by the total goal
Drawing to the ragged hole
And I ain't got the power anymore
No I ain't got the power anymore

I'm the twisted name
on Garbo's eyes
Living proof of
Churchill's lies
I'm destiny
I'm torn between the light and dark
Where others see their targets
Divine symmetry
Should I kiss the viper's fang
Or herald loud
the death of Man
I'm sinking in the quicksand
of my thought
And I ain't got the power anymore

[CHORUS]
Don't believe in yourself
Don't deceive with belief
Knowledge comes
with death's release

I'm not a prophet
or a stone age man
Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman
I'm living on
I'm tethered to the logic
of Homo Sapien
Can't take my eyes
from the great salvation
Of bullshit faith
If I don't explain what you ought to know
You can tell me all about it
On, the next Bardot
I'm sinking in the quicksand
of my thought
And I ain't got the power anymore

[CHORUS]

AngelofDeath

(03-16-2015, 02:43 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2015, 01:22 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Also, STS polarity not trying to make a 4D STO world, that doesn't make even the slightest bit of sense.

Removed the STO part, I first wanted to say STO or STS.


Quote:AngelofDeath


Without polarizing, we do not realized higher degrees of light in 3D. We fall in to the "sinkhole of indifference" as Ra puts it. This bias will be conscious, not a tendency or a preference, but an actual, on-going choice to work towards a particular polarity.

From a 3D perspective yes, but from a wanderer's perspective is not this 3D's purpose to perceive the lacking of each path? STS wanderers would be confronted with light and STO wanderers confronted to darkness to work upon their own imbalances. From my understanding we should also strive for 7D where both polarities will merge. 

I don't think I'm in a sinkhole of indifference, when you see no path as above the other how do you decide upon one? From my perspective I don't see any problem with changing polarity depending on the moment, the situation and the other-self's need. This plane being mixed in polarity, some need accomodance while others need resistance, so I try to let my intuition dictacte my actions rather than what I want for myself. I wish to provide what is needed, not necessarily what is desired in space/time but what is desired in time/space.

I'm not trying to perceive how to play a certain role, I'm trying to perceive the essence of a Logos which is not polarized in itself. Else how is wandering here supposed to help one of 6D to harvest into 7D? I'm trying to work on my bias and imbalances, not reinforce them.

3D's purpose is the same whether you're here for the first time or you have been here a hundred times. The water does not change depending on who jumps in to it. It's not a matter of the purpose of the density however, it's about its construction. 3D is polarized. Every time a wanderer returns to 3D they have to make the choice again. Usually this is just reinforcing their previous choice, but not always.

The purpose of 3D is to make the choice, or to help others make their choice. (Which is what most wanderers come back for.)

Sure, strive for 7D, but with ignorance of all the other densities I don't see one jumping from 3D to 7D. Looks to me like a case of wanting to be at the top of the tower without having to walk up the foundation, which has to be done every time you come back to 3D.

However, you are choosing positive polarity, even if you don't see it. It's right there in your words - "I wish to provide what is needed, not necessarily what is desired in space/time but what is desired in time/space."

You say in your words you do not see a difference, but in your spirit and your intention, there is acceptance which is leaning towards positive polarity.

I think that people should be unafraid to embrace their biases, preferences and imbalances because that is the first road to self-knowledge.
Pages: 1 2