Bring4th

Full Version: Ascended Master Teachings and Law of One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read a lot on the ascended masters lately, but I can't seem to find any direct connection to the Ra material. Is anything of that sort mentioned? Any opinions on this? 
Jesus is an ascended master
(03-15-2015, 04:28 PM)IXAM Wrote: [ -> ]I've read a lot on the ascended masters lately, but I can't seem to find any direct connection to the Ra material. Is anything of that sort mentioned? Any opinions on this? 

The Ra material is but one gateway to the Law of One.
Ra only spoke of specific sources if he was specifically asked about them, and other channeled sources weren't nearly as common in 1984 as they are today - if Don never asked about it, Ra never spoke of it.

Carla has a close relationship with the archangels, though.
"We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same."   Smile

AngelofDeath

There is no direct connection I have discovered.
Everyone has a direct connection to the Divine and, one way or another, it speaks through all of them. Some speak with more accuracy than others. No attempt to explain the cosmos will ever truly encompass it, and no story of God will ever tell the full truth of God.

The Dao that can be told is not the true Dao, and past a certain point, a reliance on the words of past luminaries is just an (impossible) attempt to avoid one's own free will. One might draw inspiration from the ideas of others, but at the end of the day, no one but you can think FOR you.

As I see it, the only "direct connections" that matter (to you) are those you make for yourself. Study the teachings of the wise people who have come before, then draw your own conclusions. They're guaranteed to be "distortions" no matter what, and no one's ever gonna be handing out gold stars for best-guesses, so it's really just a matter of picking the distortions you happen to find most pleasing or useful to your work. :-)