Bring4th

Full Version: Blue lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Bring4th,

It's apparently been 2 years since my last visit. 

I have a question I want to throw out to see what comes back. Increasingly over the past 2 - 3 years I've been seeing blue lights out the periphery of my vision. No discernible shape, per se, because it does seem to be just a light, and three are no patterns as to what time of the day or level of light in the room. I have even been to the optometrist to make sure my retinas aren't detaching or something, but everything is apparently normal. I can't look directly at them or they disappear, but if I sit there with it when it appears, it will stay for 10 - 15 seconds. 

It's a deep, brilliant and bright blue.

I have heard about orbs etc, but there is so much junk out there on the internet it's hard to filter through the good info from the bad. With this in mind, has anyone experienced anything similar, or can anyone directly me onto recommended further reading?

Stay classy.

AngelofDeath

What about when you close your eyes?
Quote:104.25 Ra: This follows the way of subjectively interesting happenings, conditions, circumstances, or coincidences.

The only meager insight I have to offer is  to perhaps be mindful when this happens, scanning your thoughts/feelings/perception to see if there is any discernible common denominator connection between your thoughts and the emergence of the blue lights.

I've seen blue lights, but differently. On occasion a "speck", of sorts, will appear in my field of vision. It's not a material object reflecting light, but is a source of light, very blue light. I get the sense that the light is geometrical in shape. It flashes but seems to remain a millisecond or two longer than would a quick on/off flash.

I see them sometimes when I feel especially "on", but have never been able to discern a pattern of causation.