Bring4th

Full Version: Lovely Harvest Pic (and feeling worthy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
niice
[Image: Heart_World_Harvest.jpg]
(03-17-2015, 04:09 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]niice

Thanks. Heart
I don't know how well I'm going to be able to handle the love when walking the steps of light. Because even a little love and I feel unworthy. It may be too much for me to accept when I start to walk the steps. Not sure if I can handle 4D love and light.
i think u overthink something that can only be felt. u can't rationalize it. 4D isn't a place u go, it's wut u become. u'll be okay.
[attachment=1310]

The steps of light.
(03-17-2015, 04:30 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i think u overthink something that can only be felt. u can't rationalize it. 4D isn't a place u go, it's wut u become. u'll be okay.

Then if I'm from a higher density, I don't have to worry about going home. For it is who I am.

Thanks for the encouragement.
i think ur likely from another density, ur head is there already  Tongue 

do u ever feel trapped between 2 worlds?
(03-17-2015, 04:59 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]i think ur likely from another density, ur head is there already  Tongue 

do u ever feel trapped between 2 worlds?

I think so. My dreams are either magical or terrifying.

I'm here to put up with life for just awhile longer.

Then, onto Infinity!
Just look at my "Quotes I Love" thread. There is a lot I love about life.
Though it is hard.
I can't wait to rest in higher density.
But I'll still have work to do.
Just not paid work.
My food and lodging will be provided by nature.
That's what I will want to get back to.
Maybe have a furry love too.
I like what Ali Quadir wrote:

(03-27-2012, 03:56 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]At any rate, I don't think any of us here has to worry about graduation. Do anything you feel you need doing to be a better person and the most beautiful version of yourself. Or do what you want to be doing in order to have a good and interesting time. But don't spend a second worrying about the harvest, all those seconds will be wasted time, they will only give us lines in our faces. Those that have it in them to worry about these things are by nature inclined to be in service to others.  Those as Ra calls it in "the sinkhole of indifference" really would not care enough to worry about it. And being true STS requires dedication.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...7#pid79047
good quote
(03-17-2015, 05:28 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]good quote

Agreed. It makes me feel safe.
How's Chance, Gem?
(03-18-2015, 09:32 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]How's Chance, Gem?

Oh I've forgotten about him. Progress was slow. But I do mean to get back. I was reading like 3 books to him.
I wasn't sure, he's still in your sig so I figured he must be hanging around somewhere. Wink
Nice pictures. I wonder who's visions they are?
I don't know whose visions they are but I share the same sentiments.
I really like this one because it's multidimensional in nature.
It gives me hope for something better.

(03-17-2015, 04:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Heart_World_Harvest.jpg]
"Holy heaven, what is this place?"

[Image: 419848_3368507138403_1440930680_3351609_....jpg?w=760]