Bring4th

Full Version: What a Nightmare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

I've had tons of nightmares, but this one just really got to me.

The dream started out good. I was working with some friends to put on a play for some people and it was a lot of fun.

Then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I’m transported to this rooftop in a dark, creepy neighborhood. I hear this guy talking on his phone, saying that someone sold him out and he needs to kill him, then all of a sudden I feel a knife at my throat. I’m forced to turn around and am standing on the very edge of the roof.

Then…and this still just seems bizarre…someone shoves a *screwdriver* through my shoulder blade and into my chest. I can feel it piercing, crunching and squishing around in there. Then I get pushed off the roof and fall a long way to the ground. Somehow I survive the fall and I reach back and yank out the screwdriver, and it hurt SOOOO bad. It was one of the worst things I’ve ever felt. When I woke up I could still feel it.

Then I get up and go look at my back in the mirror and there’s a TRIANGLE there. My WTF-o-meter is going off the charts. I wake up with triangles all the time, but usually they are not caused by screwdrivers. What a CREEPY dream!
oh my goodness, what a horrible experience. it reminds me of a dream an ex-friend told me about many years ago of being shot - it had that vivid sensory experience you describe

what do you mean by triangle marks? like dry skin patches or clearly defined triangles on your skin?

do you feel there was a meaning to the dream at all?

what an unpleasant thing to experience when you close your eyes for sleep, i wish you calm, beautiful, happy dreams tonight x

Brittany

It is a triangle-shaped bruise. Usually I wake up with them on my legs. First time I've had one on my back. They usually don't bother me, but the fact that it was in the spot I got stabbed was kind of weird. I wonder if it affected my mind so much that my body actually reacted in the physical a bit?

I don't feel like anyone is stabbing me in the back in real life...eh, I'm having a hard time interpreting it. All I can think about is how it felt and how terrified I was, like "I'm going to die!"
But of what use will this dream be? As one on the path of polarity, a viewing of the meaning of the dream in the essence of each polarity will most likely transform any type of dream. Be it a nightmare, or a pleasant one.
principle of Q'uo April 12, 1989
Quote:We have not touched upon the nightmare for the
nightmare is not a different kind of dream. A
nightmare can be that which was caused by the
happenings of the day, that which was caused by
repeated trauma in childhood. The classic, shall we
say, nightmare is simply that type of dream which is
very, very useful to examine, for what is feared, how
it is feared and what the situation that is feared is
actually like, this sort of working with the dream is
most helpful.
Quote:The psychic greeting dream does exist but is so very
specialized that it is extremely rare.
Realize that your
own lives have shown you abuse, terror, shame,
humiliation and many extremes you would much
prefer not having experienced. All of this is catalyst
and is dealt with largely on the subconscious level.
So your nightmares are actually attempts to heal and
are to be valued as much as the happiest dream, for
they represent a valiant and courageous subconscious
mind which is quite determined to see you through
that which has made you fear something or
someone.

As I keep seeking I notice that every new meaning and experience is beautiful. I had a dream last night where I was a cut-throat thief which stole and used the money only for the self, escaping police and betraying my accomplices. What did I do with this? I look at it from my being, all that I can remember and all that I will and all that I seek. Transforming the most negative of things consciously into one of the many views one can take as lesson.
Quote:Questioner: You have stated that dreaming, if made available to the conscious mind, will aid greatly in polarization. Could you define dreaming or tell us what it is and how it aids polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. Dreaming is an activity of communication through the veil of the unconscious mind and the conscious mind. The nature of this activity is wholly dependent upon the situation regarding the energy center blockages, activations, and crystallizations of a given mind/body/spirit complex.

In one who is blocked at two of the three lower energy centers dreaming will be of value in the polarization process in that there will be a repetition of those portions of recent catalyst as well as deeper held blockages, thereby giving the waking mind clues as to the nature of these blockages and hints as to possible changes in perception which may lead to the unblocking.

This type of dreaming or communication through the veiled portions of the mind occurs also with those mind/body/spirit complexes which are functioning with far less blockage and enjoying the green-ray activation or higher activation at those times at which the mind/body/spirit complex experiences catalyst, momentarily reblocking or baffling or otherwise distorting the flow of energy influx. Therefore, in all cases it is useful to a mind/body/spirit complex to ponder the content and emotive resonance of dreams.

For those whose green-ray energy centers have been activated as well as for those whose green-ray energy centers are offered an unusual unblockage due to extreme catalyst, such as what is termed the physical death of the self or one which is beloved occurring in what you may call your near future, dreaming takes on another activity. This is what may loosely be termed precognition or a knowing which is prior to that which shall occur in physical manifestation in your yellow-ray third-density space/time. This property of the mind depends upon its placement, to a great extent, in time/space so that the terms of present and future and past have no meaning. This will, if made proper use of by the mind/body/spirit complex, enable this entity to enter more fully into the all-compassionate love of each and every circumstance including those circumstances against which an entity may have a strong distortion towards what you may call unhappiness.

As a mind/body/spirit complex consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the Higher Self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness. With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

There are other possibilities of the dreaming not so closely aligned with the increase in polarity which we do not cover at this particular space/time.

Questioner: How is the dream designed or programmed? Is it done by the Higher Self, or who is responsible for this?

Ra: I am Ra. In all cases the mind/body/spirit complex makes what use it can of the faculty of the dreaming. It, itself, is responsible for this activity.
Triangle-shaped bruises or abrasions are often experienced by abductees.

I very seldom have nightmares, but I had one last night. It was concerning the breakdown of society and social chaos.

Brittany

I'd rather have a dream of getting abducted by aliens than getting stabbed and pushed off roofs. Even if they were hurting me, at least I'd get to see some aliens. Haven't seen any in my dreams for over a year, since the tall, pearly white guys with huge eyes took me up on their ship.

Maybe they were afraid I'd start asking questions and taking pictures. Lol.

fairyfarmgirl

This sounds like a remote viewer type of experience. Abductee are abducted by remote viewers (other humans and CIA/Black Opps types), Greys and CIA/Black opps, STS AI (also know by children that have abducted as black hats) and/or other unspecified STS ET's that have taken advantage of the small window of opportunity that has presented itself since the Solar Wave on March 17th.

There are many players that are responsible for abducting humans. Most abductee are abducted by Humans working for Black Opps and Remote viewers.

a resource concerning this is www.wanttoknow.info.

Scan your self during meditation in a circle of stones (I like rose quartz) and connect to your body's intelligence. The body will tell you what happened to you (it is like the black box on an aircraft)... the others that could explain to you what happened would be The Overriding Devas associated with your body or A benevolent Being that is part of your Team of Guides.

I wish you well.

fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

I'm sorry fairyfarmgirl, but that didn't make much sense to me. How could a remote viewer abduct someone? Is it all taking place within the mind, on the astral plane or some such thing? I'm doubting my physical body actually got beamed out of the bedroom or anything. If it did, at least they were nice enough to tuck me back under the covers afterward. :-)

The bruise is already gone now...at least I didn't have a gaping hole there or anything. The guy I heard talking seemed more like a mafia boss than a government guy. He was talking like he was going to whack someone. I think at one point I may have even been seeing things through his eyes, as I didn't actually see anyone around. That part is really fuzzy still.

Something kind of strange: Right before I fell asleep, I had this extremely peaceful feeling. I'd had kind of a crummy day but suddenly I felt like everything was going to be all right. My body actually started tingling and I was just laying in bed smiling, thinking about how awesome everything was. It kind of reminded me of how it feels to be on Vicodin. Of course, I didn't feel so great after I woke up...
Sounds like a terrible dream, but that doesn't mean you need to be scared ahktu, and that's what i think the dreams are supposed to mean Smile I almost NEVER had any bad dreams before i started awakening, never in my life have i had the dream where people experience falling down etc. There was however a period about a month ago while awakening that i had really bad dreams for about 2 weeks nonstop. Dreams of feelings that i wanted to let go of, like anger, retaliation, killing people etc. The common thing for them all was that when i awakened from them (usually in the middle of the night), i was always smiling and vibrating happily, because i knew they were only lessons.

The fact that you had a physical mark on you just makes it an even better catalyst, right? No need to fear dearest. Smile

Love & Light!
Maybe you picked up on a real experience of an other-self. I've had that happen before, where I experienced something violent as though I were a totally different person. In the dream, I WAS a different person!

I have a friend who's psychic and she would sometimes pick up on crimes in her area, just like tuning a radio station. One night she saw a murder in the alley behind her house. She knew it had really happened. The next day it was on the news. (But she didn't dare report it, lest they think she had something to do with it!)

I have another friend who often picked up on disasters like wrecks and felt the experience thru the eyes of the victims.

It might just be loose data coming in. I wonder if you were to check your local news, if you'd find a story of someone getting stabbed on a roof.

Regardless of whether it's real, the question is: why did you pick up on it or dream it? I would suggest viewing it as catalyst anyway, and interpret it as you would any other dream.

You might ask yourself what the symbols mean to you personally...the key symbols knife, screwdriver, roof, etc. and then maybe spend a few minutes loving and forgiving all the actors on the stage of this particular drama.

Brittany

Thanks for the replies, everyone. It isn't bothering me anymore. I just needed some time to sort it out in my head. I'm sure whether it was just a regular dream, some kind of psychic viewing or even an alien abduction that it was perfect in its own way and I can use it to figure out things I need to work on.
Perhaps you're subconsciously bringing up very very very old pains so that they can be dealt with in your new lighter state of consciousness.

We are here for you, always, when you need us in the spiritual way. Heart
I would equate some of the symbology:

Houses often minds.
Phone - connection to heavens or telepathy.

I used to have fighting dreams for years. Constantly. Every night. And then I had a dream where I was forced to accept who I was in a past life and have not had them since. (Aside for a wheat allergy which I also processed.)

A possible past life experience. The triangle could be (my meaning again) father, son and holy ghost. A py- RA- mid. My advice would be to ask protection before you sleep.

Brittany

Hmmm....generally when I talk to the heavens I'm not discussing how I need to kill someone...

I do ask for protection before I sleep. I have a special prayer I say every time I head off to bed, and a lot of times I sleep with a special stone that seems to absorb the nightmares for me. Still, I guess I can't expect to block them all out. What's a life without catalyst, right? I suppose if the worst suffering I'm incurring is in my dreams, then I've got it pretty good.