Bring4th

Full Version: quotes from http://www.nondualitynetwork.com/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And a new quote thread is born, E N JOY =)

[Image: HACHIMING4-main.png]

The picture you see isn’t me,
Not me in my entirety.
The name that labels this face
Is only a fragrance, only a taste.
Look beyond this fleeting disguise
And see yourself in these loving eyes.

I can give you many descriptions
But all are mere hints and limitations.
I could tell you a tale or two of my years
But they would not capture what is here.
So look beyond this hollow avatar
And see yourself here, fellow traveller.

"What’s the point?

Relatively speaking, there are many rich points and purposes. The intellectual universe is brimming with meaning. Absolutely speaking, there is no point because reality is as it is – already complete in and of itself. In fact, reality is beyond all ideas of purpose and purposelessness. It is neither pointless nor pointful, and yet is simultaneously both of these. To the mind this is a bittersweet and impossible paradox. Why? Because the mind’s task is to create meaning and to pursue an absolute purpose via relativity. How frustrating!
But you are not limited to mind; you are unlimited reality, pointlessly meaningful and meaningfully pointless."

-[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]HA CHI MING : THE LIFE THAT YOU ARE[/font]
Nice find there Raz. My life both has meaning and is meaningless.

I liked from that site: "The self is the balanced, harmonious, symmetrical unity at the very center of one’s being, which each of us senses within. But we rarely experience the self with our conscious mind; we rarely have that sense of unity and wholeness."