Bring4th

Full Version: Music of The Spheres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fairyfarmgirl

[attachment=129]

Last night I kissed a tree and heard the music of the Spheres. Then I was surrounded by all these beautiful points of lights joyously laughing. The rain began to fall softly as I noticed the feeling of my feet as they moved around the roots of the trees. I heard the joy in the air and saw myself in creation.

[attachment=130]

Today, a friend sent me this link to the Music of the Spheres. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7o7Brlba...r_embedded

What are you hearing around you as you go about your day? Do you hear the music of the spheres?

fairfyarmgirl
i adore reading your posts fairyfarmgirl, your words radiate light and beauty

today i am enjoying the sound of silence, a rare thing indeed Smile

that youtube video is absolutely beautiful
(03-26-2010, 08:00 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]What are you hearing around you as you go about your day?
fairfyarmgirl

The hum of the malfunctioning fluroescent light above my desk, and my co-workers talking for hours about biscuits and Barney Fife.:-/
I went to youtube and put on some Gregorian Chants. Much better than the ambient sounds of my office.BigSmile
I love the video. It's beautiful, a great idea. And I imagine... A lot of work Wink

As for what I'm hearing?
Alpha and Omega for most of the day.

Is spiritual in a way. But I fear it's not what you meant. Tongue
"The hum of the malfunctioning fluroescent light above my desk, and my co-workers talking for hours about biscuits and Barney Fife."

Completely natural and beautiful!

fairyfarmgirl

(03-26-2010, 10:18 AM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]i adore reading your posts fairyfarmgirl, your words radiate light and beauty

today i am enjoying the sound of silence, a rare thing indeed Smile

that youtube video is absolutely beautiful

BigSmile
Lorna: I can relate! A quiet day is a rare experience... ahh the silence...

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(03-26-2010, 10:24 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2010, 08:00 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]What are you hearing around you as you go about your day?
fairfyarmgirl

The hum of the malfunctioning fluroescent light above my desk, and my co-workers talking for hours about biscuits and Barney Fife.:-/
I went to youtube and put on some Gregorian Chants. Much better than the ambient sounds of my office.BigSmile

LOL very Funny! Tongue

Perhaps when you go outside for a bit you will here something else!

I used to love it when the electricity would go out where I used to work... the silence was a joyous expereince... For me at least It felt like a religious experience... LOL

fairyfarmgirl
(03-26-2010, 11:39 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I love the video. It's beautiful, a great idea. And I imagine... A lot of work Wink

As for what I'm hearing?
Alpha and Omega for most of the day.

Is spiritual in a way. But I fear it's not what you meant. Tongue

LOL! Spiritual is in the Heart of the Beholder. A Smooth tune indeed! Wink
--fairyfarmgirl
thanks for sharing...