Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderer Assistance and Guidance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Risking being labeled a few bricks short of a full load, I'm going to pose a question to the Wanderers. Are you or do you receive any assistance and guidance in your awakening and purpose fulfillment from within the inner planes of this planet?

If you're not familiar with Ra's use of the term inner planes I'll give a few brief examples. In 7.9 when giving the makeup of the Council Ra states it is made up of members of the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of our inner planes responsible for our third density. In 74.12 when asked to explain how a working of service to others has the potential of alerting a great mass of light, RA states that there are sound vibratory complexes that when vibrated accompanied by will and concentration act as a call to entities on our metaphysical and inner planes and upon hearing that call respond to that working.

So what I'm asking is; are any of you aware that you're being assisted or being given guidance by entities from our metaphysical and/or inner planes? BTW, these are the "dimensions" or planes where you will find those entities that we call angels, archangels, guardian angels, spirit guides, and other disincarnate entities as well as not so Light oriented entities as well.
(01-18-2009, 09:53 PM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]So what I'm asking is; are any of you aware that you're being assisted or being given guidance by entities from our metaphysical and/or inner planes?

Well, at the risk of being labeled a few eggs short of a dozen myself, I think I would have to answer in the affirmative. Whether this guidance is from the inner planes or not...I dont know. All I know is that he/she/they/it is there.

There is a kind of peaceful presence, almost like a small whisper or hum in the back of my mind at times. This presence becomes much more pronounced whenever I am either halfway between a sleeping and waking state (usually more difficult for me to fully catch on to what is being communicated in this state) or am very relaxed and I enter into meditation. I just ask a question and a response just sort of pops into my mind, but not so much in the form of words, more like concepts.

One day I set out to get a name for this presence and to sort of prove that it wasnt just me trying to trick myself into something. I entered into meditation for a while and asked it for a name. At first there was no response, but it wasnt like an "I dont wanna respond to you" type of feeling, it was more like "I/We dont really have a name" type feeling. I decided to ask again, and this time suddenly the image of the words "With You At All Times" popped into my mind, but the first letter of each word was distinguished from the other letters, so that it formed the word "WYAAT", which was accompanied by a feeling/concept of "if you must call me/us something, this will do."

I still dont quite know if it is an entity on the inner planes, my higher-self, or just me subconsciously being silly or not, but I doubt it is the latter because I think I would give the presence in the back of my mind a different or better name than WYAAT (sounds a little silly to me)lol. Definitely not my first choice. Anyway, if it is just me, I gotta give myself credit because I manage to give myself great answers and incredible inspiration whenever I ask for it.

Be well,
Kensanwa
Interesting to hear your reply, Kensanwa. The same kind of thing you explained is happening to me as well. It started happening shortly after I was exposed to and started reading the LOO. I'm still not sure of the source, But I surmise that it is either inner plane guidence or my higher self, or both. I asked Carla a question pertaining to this in the Saturday chat. I thought it might be confederation, but Carla assured me that it wasn't. She said that they would never barge in on anybody. I wish I could define the source accurately, but I can't so far.

ayadew

I receive encouragement from some source, that's indisputable. If it's my own conviction, some other entity's work or plain coincidence I'm not sure of.

PS. BrotherAsa, I would personally never label you "a few eggs short of a dozen". I respect all variations of the creator's subjective reality, I obviously have one of those myself, and who am I to judge any of them inferior to mine.
As for the name of my own guidance and its/their place of origin, I dont think that it really matters so much. Could just be my imagination, but I get the feeling that it/they dont want me to get hung up on such things. Whatever the guidance says is always directly related to what I ask or what is going on in my life, with no side tangents about the inner planes,higherself, who it/they are, or why it/they are there.

I think those of Quo said that we each set up guidance before coming into incarnation. I also remember them saying something to the effect of each of us being surrounded by beings of love and light who are just waiting for us to call on them. After setting my daily intention, its usually one of the first things I do whenever I wake up in the morning.

Be Well,
Kensanwa
Kensanwa, Peel, Ayadew;

First, let me say I appreciate very much your acceptance of the question. There was a time that if someone had approached me with a question like this one I would have immediately thought that they were candidates for an extended vacation at the funny farm. So I really do appreciate your loving acceptance.

I also want to thank you for responding to the question. It's not often one gets to "compare notes" with others in a similar position. Just the fact that there are others that are experiencing similar events is reassuring if nothing more.

Kensanwa, you are correct in that names or identities of those who are helping is not really that important. The only purpose it serves is that it sometimes makes it easier when needing to contact them for a particular reason. Yes, we do establish our system of support prior to incarnating so that it is in place for the very beginning. Your comment about being surrounded is also correct, however, one must take a further step before coming up short. RA clearly informs that there are two sources, our own inner planes and outer sources. He also makes clear that just as there are both STS and STO sources that originate in the outer there are STS and STO sources in the inner planes.

Peel, these sources even though they originate from the inner planes are not barging in either. As we awaken and begin to create more and more STO or STS light those on the inner planes see it as a call. RA described it as almost like a phone call, once you get to certain point it's like an automatic call for guidance and assistance.

Caution here for all of us is that the call that goes out is not only received by those of the same "polarity" of the path we're trying to follow but from the opposite path as well. This then can lead to a window of opportunity for an evasive contact by an entity of the "opposite" polarity. Which most generally refer to as a psychic attack. If you have never had the "pleasure" to receive one of these let me tell you from experience it's not pleasant and sometimes, the more you resist the stronger it gets especially if you don't identify it properly.

A recommendation, and it's only a recommendation, is that you begin to practice the same precautions that Ra had those of L/L Research take. What Ra had them do was to perform what is called a Sphere of Protection, Cube of Protection, or similar name. There are many ways in which to form a protective form and an internet search for the terms will turn up several. Personally, I use one that is taught by the Modern Order of Essenes which is very simple.

First, you sit or stand comfortably and close your eyes. Then you relax and breathe deeply followed by bringing your consciousness to your heart. Then start by seeing a dot of white light shining in the center of your heart, this white light is the Light of the Creator. With each out breath, see this dot of white light slowly expanding and over the course of seven breaths see it expand so that it forms a sphere that completely surrounds you and the area to be protected. With each in breath you draw in more and more Divine Love. Once the sphere is formed enjoy the peace, energy and love for three breaths. Then ask the Creator to empower the sphere to allow only positive energies to enter and to remove and keep negative energies without. Then finally, give thanks to the Creator for protecting you.

I suggest that you do this exercise before you meditate or at any time you wish to have the protection of only receiving positive energy assistance. I do caution you, just as Don and Jim found out in doing the Circle of One if you allow your concentration and intent to lapse in the least bit you will create a window of opportunity for an entity to enter that may be aiming at causing at the minimum distortion and confusion.

Please, forgive me if I seem to be lecturing I don't mean to. It is just that after having learned the hard way if I can prevent the same thing happening to someone else I must try. I haven't had a lot of practice in sharing this information and the technique and manner way be rough and not just around the edges.

Again thank you for your comments.
Thanks for the knowledge BrotherAsa. I've gotten the 「straitjacket stare」 on more than one occasion, so I know what you mean.

You are absolultely right, one should be careful with what they percieve as guidance. I knew of the lesser banishing ritual of the pentegram and the armor of light (which is what I most commonly use), but I would be lying if I said that I used these everytime I meditated.
Here is a reference to that armor of light technique (and other information) in one of the Quo sessions:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...0_0607.pdf

Hope this can be of help.
Thanks again

Be Well,
Kensanwa
My mistake....that link leads to a session, but it is not Quo (composed of Ra, Hantonn, and Latwii). It is actually Laitos.
My, I find I'm pretty blocked on this topic. But I had some experience in the area aswell.

How do you know the difference between service to self and service to others? Can every behavior be qualified as STS or STO on its own? Or does context come into play? If you take an absolute context, is it then still possible to qualify the behavior? And even if something is clearly STS, is it then bad to encounter this? Isn't the only thing bad or good for you ultimately your own choice? Also if you're unable to see the difference between STS or STO then how can a thought form construct like an armor or shielding made by you see the difference?

I've found the concepts STO versus STS invaluable in understanding and catagorizing my own behavior. In choosing who I want to be. But I'm having some problems seeing it in the grander scheme of things.

In my opinion the sheep is prejudiced against the lion. It is smart in doing so. But the Lion is not a bad creature because of it. It's just not compatible with the sheeps well being. That's a savage garden. Not good not evil. It just is.

MY question is "Are we perhaps reading too much into the simple concepts of STO and STS?"
You ask very good questions. Unfortunately, I dont know if I have any "good" answers to any of these, just my thoughts and opinions. Keeping that in mind, I'll give them a shot.

(01-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know the difference between service to self and service to others?

If it is a person that we are talking about, it probably wouldnt be too difficult. Just take a look, a deep look at them. Their lifestyle, their actions, their manner of speaking, their character, their intentions, etc. These things will reveal the truth.
If it is an entity that is not in 3d physical at the moment, it of course gets a little more tricky. At that point, you cannot see their lifestyle, character, etc. so then you have to go from the things that you can see: their message and the feeling/response that they invoke in you. If you think that something is "just not right" even if their message sounds as fluffy and warm hearted as can be, then by all means, cut the connection and go about your merry way. You always have a choice.

(01-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Can every behavior be qualified as STS or STO on its own? Or does context come into play? If you take an absolute context, is it then still possible to qualify the behavior?

This is difficult to say. Rather than looking at behavior, maybe it would help to look at the driving force behind it: intention. Perhaps intention can be qualified as STS or STO on its own, no matter the situation.

(01-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]And even if something is clearly STS, is it then bad to encounter this? Isn't the only thing bad or good for you ultimately your own choice?

No, its not bad to encounter something that is STS. There is no bad or good, only what you want and dont want. What always matters more than what you encounter is your reaction/response to it.

(01-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Also if you're unable to see the difference between STS or STO then how can a thought form construct like an armor or shielding made by you see the difference?

Maybe a sort of simple analogy would be that theives tend to avoid well lit places. If you put up lights all around your home it is still not a 100% guarantee that you wont get robbed, but I think that it greatly increases the likelihood that the person who chooses to approach is a businessman and not a thief. These types of preimptive actions could be looked at as a type of preventative measure.

(01-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I've found the concepts STO versus STS invaluable in understanding and catagorizing my own behavior. In choosing who I want to be. But I'm having some problems seeing it in the grander scheme of things.

Here is one way to look at STS and STO in the grand scheme:
------Law of One, Book II, Session 30--------
Questioner: I am going to make a statement and then let you correct it if I
have made any errors. This is the statement: Creation is a single entity or
unity. If only a single entity exists, then the only concept of service is the
concept of service to self. If this single entity subdivides, then the concept of
service of one of its parts to one of its other parts is born. From this springs
the equality of service to self or to others. It would seem that as the Logos
subdivided, parts would select each orientation. As individualized entities
emerge in space/time then I would assume that they have polarity. Is this
statement correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This statement is quite perceptive and correct until the final
phrase in which we note that the polarities begin to be explored only at the
point when a third density entity becomes aware of the possibility of choice
between the concept or distortion of service to self or service to others. This
marks the end of what you may call the unself-conscious or innocent phase
of conscious awareness.
------------------------------

(01-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion the sheep is prejudiced against the lion. It is smart in doing so. But the Lion is not a bad creature because of it. It's just not compatible with the sheeps well being. That's a savage garden. Not good not evil. It just is.

This is an interesting statement. Considering this, the intentions of an STS entity and an STO entity are as incompatable as that of the lion and the sheep.
Doesnt make STS "bad", just incompatible with the well being of STO, as you said. Those of the positive polarity still love those of the negative, but also have enough awareness not to get caught in their intentions, which often means avoiding the STS entity all together.

(01-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]MY question is "Are we perhaps reading too much into the simple concepts of STO and STS?"

I would say no, we are not reading too much into the simple concepts of STO and STS, because they are the way forward. If you are on a road that forks, then if you wish to continue you will have to choose. Eventually the road "comes back together" as it were, but that is not where we are in 3rd density. Here is a simple graphical representation:
1stxxxxx2ndxxxxx3rdxxx4thxxxxx5thxxxxx6thxxxx7th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------STO-------
---No Polarity----xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx----------->
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------STS-------

If you are looking for wiser answers to all of these questions, I would suggest waiting until saturday and asking them to Carla. Being a channeler, its probably a safe bet that she has considered these things a lot more deeply than I.

Be Well,
Kensanwa

ayadew

Good answers, kensanwa.

STS and STO is all there is, at least in this illusion, as far as I know. You can't read "too much" into it. All things are part of it, are build around it, together with intention. I agree that it can be very hard to see the difference between STS/STO behavior, yet what matters is the intention behind the action or thought or anything that influences this density. The intention is the very foundation of the change you wish to see, both for yourself and others.
As always I admonish discernment in the reading and embracing of anything that I may write or communicate. It is as I have found it to be and it may not be resonate with what you have found it to be. If that is the case then I ask that you without anxiety and concern put it aside and dwell on it not.

Ali,

I would like to comment on your post regarding questions about STS and STO.

There is no right or wrong, good or bad, there just is. There is always balance and in balance one finds opposites, left and right, Light and Dark. You would not look at left being bad and right being good they just are. The same is true with Light and Dark.

In another post I referred to the tradition of those that are following the Red Road concerning discernment. The tradition states that if you place an object within a circle then each person within that circle if asked to describe the object will give a different description of the object. Each person is neither right nor wrong they simply described what they saw. They would be correct in the fact that they described the object as they saw it but would be incorrect that they did not describe the object as it is.

The same is true of STS and STO. What is STS and what constitutes STO is truly representative of the view one has of a particular event. The goal is to be able to not only view from one’s own perspective but to be able to place one’s self into the other-self and also see from that perspective as well. We often speak of being able to give unconditional love to all others. But how is that possible if a particular self is committing acts that bring distortion, injury, insult, harm, suffering, violation of free will, etc?

Because we have a distorted definition of what unconditional love is. What truly is being referred to is, unselfish love. The difference is that we have somehow tied the extending of unconditional to the terms of having to also accept that what the other self is doing is for some reason acceptable as well. What we truly mean is that we are to see the Creator in every aspect of the ALL and extend to it our love without withholding it for any reason. Yet at the same time not necessarily accepting the actions of the other self. An example of such a situation was given to us by Yahshuah at the temple in Jerusalem. Upon seeing the money changers and merchants defiling the temple he made a cat-o-nine-tails from cord or rope and drove the money changers and merchants from the temple. No one I would think would believe that he stopped loving these people as part of Creator’s creation but yet he did not accept their conduct either. His love was unselfish as he didn’t stop or withdraw his love because they in their view saw no wrong in what they did but on the other hand he also shows us that we do not have to stand idly by when others are doing things that we find unacceptable.

So how do you know the difference between STS and STO, precisely as was given to us by Yahshuah. Whether any act is found to be STS or STO will be found within each of us individually. Of course, certain kinds of acts will be found to be considered STS or STO by larger numbers of those following one or the other of the chosen paths at certain times. Serial killers, child molesters, etc. bring such mutually agreed consensus among those following the STO path and in all likelihood would be accepted in a similar mutually agreed consensus among those of the STS path. So truly whether an act is STS or STO is “in the eye of the beholder”.

Instead of using the approach of good and bad let’s use the approach of positive and negative. Using that approach we can now discuss whether an encounter with a definite STS event is either positive or negative. The immediate short answer of course is yes and no. If the encounter provides reinforcement and growth of your chosen path then it is a positive encounter. The opposite of course is just as true, if the encounter produces a disruption or causes injury or harm to your path then it is a negative encounter. Just as before there are events of course that will effect greater numbers of entities within various Social Complexes on this planet in a similar manner.

An example, of such mass effect is the recent troubles between the SC we refer to as Israel and the SC we refer to as Hamas. We are witness to the outpouring of many entities in many different SC’s that is being caused by the projection into the Hamas SC consciousness sensing the effects of the actions of Israel. I find myself emotionally torn as I cannot understand why it is that those demonstrating are not also demonstrating as vehemently against the Hamas consciousness. When I project into the Israel consciousness I find that, although in opposition to what one would like to see in regards to the LOO, I see that the SC of Israel has been subjected to harm and injury by a consciousness that has sworn to the complete and utter annihilation of their SC. Out of a sense of concern and fear created by the continuing STS acts of Hamas Israel reacted. Was the STO acts of Israel in keeping with the LOO and was the STO acts of Hamas in keeping with the LOO? The answer of course is no. But should not we as awakening individuals not simply say but the acts of Israel were far greater in proportion than Hamas in justification but rather try as best we can to awaken others to the fact that both SC’s need to embrace unselfish love for one another?

As for personal protection when one is in a position that might give rise to vulnerability to intrusion from outside entities it is not the thought form that provides such protection. In all cases that I am familiar with the thought form being created is done so from the Light, Love and Energy of the Creator. Such Light, Love and Energy has, as Ra has explained, intelligence and it is the Creator through his Light, Love and Energy that has the discernment between that which would have positive effects and that which would have negative effects. If one has the faith of a mustard seed then by placing one’s trust and confidence in the Creator one can be completely protected in times of vulnerability.

Your analogy of the lion and sheep is a good one. If the lion keeps to his own domain then the balance as was created remains but if the lion leaves his domain and begins to hunt and devour man then the balance is in disharmony. We acknowledge the danger to the sheep by providing protection by way of the shepherd, fencing, and other devices because we are aware of the balance that has to be maintained. Without such attempts to protect the balance there would, in a very short time, be no sheep. We also must acknowledge of the balance of Light and Dark and take similar type precautions and measures. Yes, it is not either good or evil, good or bad, it just is.

No, we are not reading too much into the concepts of STO and STS. We are of the density where has to choose. Just as represent in the Lovers and other cards as found in the Tarot, there are two paths, a left and a right, a light and a dark, an STO and an STS. It is for us to discern which it is we will follow and then after having made that discernment we must begin the process of being able to distinguish the difference between STO and STS at all levels of consciousness interaction. So, no, we are not reading too much into what may or may not be STO or STS.
Wow, Asa the Essene indeed. You clearly earn that title. Your words ring true, in particular what you said about the Israel Hamas conflict. I have talked in another place about this conflict. It is my understanding that the actions of israel and the actions of hamas are destructive. So in the Law of One that means self destructive. But the people are people. Whether you are palestinian or israeli it hurts to lose a loved one. And that is what is wrong with this situation. People hurt others and then get hurt.

Wanders receive their guidance in various ways. I had great difficulty adjusting to this world in the earliest phases. Some people feared my death. But something stood by me through years and shared its mind and insights with me. The sharing partly put me out of the world by connecting with another one. It gave me a perspective to not be bothered much by the problems in the world and gave me the courage to connect to it. To negotiate with it and by mastering it coming to the point where I could give back.

That entity that was and still is with me made it clear it was not there just for me. It was there for me, for itself, for mine for his and for earth. I am not here on a STO mission. I'm also here for me. And the golden rule allows me to receive by giving. Maybe this sounds selfish. But I've sort of come to the understanding that those who are here purely to help others are rare if they exist at all. The rest is mostly a diverse group of entities who are here to synchronistically help themselves and others. Even Ra suggested if I understand his race had karmic reasons.

This does not make any work done by any of them less valuable. It just makes it valuable from multiple points of view. We are not just the students in this. The alchemy mankind is performing will be felt in all the corners of the multiverse.

Christ came to earth to break our rules so it sometimes seems. He had to do this to show a way of love. There is only one golden rule. And it always applies we cannot hold on to other rules unless they are perfectly synchronistic with the golden rule. If you live service to self, I guess you believe it does not apply to you. If you live service to others then I suspect you not only subscribe to it. You live it.

Thank you so much Kensanwa and Ayadew. I do believe STO and STS are extremely valuable discernments. To measure our choices by. I just find it difficult in this world of confusion to discern between them in others. Perhaps STS is more artificial, it requires close shielding protection and maintenance not to dissolve. It supports only itself and is therefore unsupported never permanent always transitive.
Very well said, Brother Asa!

Ra's opening comment was that the LOO was about the resolution of paradox. It is indeed the resolution of paradox to be aware of both polarities without judgment, yet choosing the path that is appropriate for us and being able to discern, as Q'uo eloquently stated, "The STS path is a difficult and bloody path...we are not those. We are of the radiant path." (paraphrased)

Sometimes, in their effort to love and accept all as One, those dwelling in the illusion forget that making a choice is not only acceptable, but, indeed, required, if we want to fulfill our mission.
(01-22-2009, 07:50 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]...I've sort of come to the understanding that those who are here purely to help others are rare if they exist at all. The rest is mostly a diverse group of entities who are here to synchronistically help themselves and others. Even Ra suggested if I understand his race had karmic reasons.

This does not make any work done by any of them less valuable. It just makes it valuable from multiple points of view...

Very astute, Ali! Indeed, we must love ourselves as well. In fact, Ra stated that Harvest was impossible for one who loved others but not self! For self and other-selves are ONE, so one cannot exist without the other...at least not on the STO path! For that is what defines the STS path...to love self only, while trampling on other-selves...it is the path of separation. For one who considers themselves STO to love only other-selves but not self, is also separation.

The LOO is the recognition of love of self = love of other-selves. As in the words of Jesus, who demonstrated the LOO for us...Love your neighbor as yourself.
Ali,

Yes those that are here for purely aiding others is very, very few. Most are here because we have issues that still need to be addressed in 3D as well. Sometimes it's not so much that we didn't learn the lessons of 3D or because there was something that we did directly that needs correcting but rather something that we may have started needs to be put straight as there have been distortions altering the original thought.

Ra is a good example of how the best of intentions can go awry. There many more examples including the majority of the religions of the world including Christianity. Distortions have been introduced in most "good" works that have caused them to go off track and sometimes one has the urge to try to make right what has definitely gone wrong.

DreamingPeace raises many good points among which is the admonishment that we must learn to love ourselves for without loving and forgiving ourselves we have no hope of really loving and forgiving others. As long as we haven't "worked through our issues" then each time we try to extend love and forgiveness to others there will always be a reminder of a weakness in our own selves. Once you unselfishly accept and love you, then being able to reach our and project into other selves is possible without distortion.

We are all travelers upon a journey. To start the journey one must become cognizant that a journey needs to be taken. Once you become aware there is a journey that needs to be undertaken then comes the question how do I prepare and how do I start. The ironic thing is we start from the moment we realize that the journey exists and it isn't until we are well on the first leg of the journey that we grasp the knowledge that we started while still trying to find out how to go about taking the journey. Each of us begins the process in a similar manner but from that point onward each journey is as unique as the grains of sand on a beach.

The aid and comfort that we get along the road is from those we encounter there and the markers and signposts left by those that traveled that way before us.
Would it be appropriate then, to say that STS is a subset of STO? We could call STS a compartmentalisation of self leading to the inability to recognize yourself in another. Bringing with it a lack of empathy and understanding towards other people. Which enables one to do terrible injustice. And which removes the faith in the external world that someone who is not compartimentalized would posess.

fairyfarmgirl

(01-19-2009, 05:15 AM)kensanwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2009, 09:53 PM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]So what I'm asking is; are any of you aware that you're being assisted or being given guidance by entities from our metaphysical and/or inner planes?

Well, at the risk of being labeled a few eggs short of a dozen myself, I think I would have to answer in the affirmative. Whether this guidance is from the inner planes or not...I dont know. All I know is that he/she/they/it is there.

There is a kind of peaceful presence, almost like a small whisper or hum in the back of my mind at times.
One day I set out to get a name for this presence.... "With You At All Times" popped into my mind, but the first letter of each word was distinguished from the other letters, so that it formed the word "WYAAT", which was accompanied by a feeling/concept of "if you must call me/us something, this will do."

I too have this experience... although it happens all the time.. like a conversation now... a knowingness of communication of concepts, colors, emotions, words and pictures... LOL

It all started happening when I began doing an Arcturian inspired meditation in found in David Millers' book during the meditation and in that warm cozy state of pre-awakeness...

Then, I was hit by lightning in a very strange tornado which lifted the vehicle I was in and set it down and left me unharmed in anyway.... only whenever I touched anything that had any conductivity to it blue snaps of energy would arc from my fingertips... Very unnerving and visible to those around me... LOL After about 3 months the new energy level I was able to better modulate... I still blow out lightbulbs (especially when I am emotional or doing energy work), and I can't wear a watch (it stops working) and I have to more than frequently replace batteries in the things that take them that I use... Through all of this the soft whisper and tones continued to guide me forward. Through the teachings of these benevolent beings I came to understand all is One and interconnected... It led me to learn herbalism and shamanism... and ultimately to the LOO....

As to where this guidance comes from.... I came to see them as High Elementals and/or Angels and called them Elle or fairies/Angels and then there are also the Arcturians which sometimes seem to be from an inner high place and sometimes not... the message and conversation has always been of the highest positive and light that I am able to integrate.

So I find all of this very cathartic... It is not often I have the opportunity to speak of these things to others who understand/accept me.

fairyfarmgirl
fairyfarmgirl,

As you there are not many that I would even consider broaching the subject of inner plane guidance with. Here you most assuredly among friends. I am not one of the form that has the type of energy that disrupts various kinds of energy fields, such as electrical and magnetic, although, I am aware of several that does as you said causes light bulbs to fail when they become emotionally charged.

The biggest hurdle any of us faces is the ability to let go and place total trust in our advisors. I have been guided long before I ever knew that I was being guided. You look back over the path you have traveled to reach this point after you have become aware and awakened and can see all the different times that things were caused to happen.

Like many I can see times where I was being guided to do things and instead of "going with the flow" resisted the guidance. There were times when I knew it was time to move on but even though "hint" after "hint" was given I, for many reasons, just didn't let go. Then always came an event that made it impossible for me to continue resisting which ultimately moved me in the direction I should have already been going all along.

So for what do you call them, that's truly between you and them. There are no names really for most that step up to guide and assist but because we have become so name oriented a name does nothing more but allow for ease of communicating. It is much easier to hold dialogue and communications when you can call them by a name rather than "hey you". The only guideline I have found is that you request if a particular name would be okay or not. Simply by requesting if it would be okay to call them (fill in the appropriate name) you will get an answer of whether they agree or not. If they find the name is something they would rather not have associated with them simply pick another name. Sometimes it's something as simple as finding out whether it should be a masculine or feminine name. If you're comfortable without using names by all means do so.

So anytime you'd like to unload some of that weight you're carrying around there are many among those here on this site that will be more than willing to allow you to be able to unload.

fairyfarmgirl

[quote='BrotherAsa' pid='826' dateline='1232777976']
fairyfarmgirl,

Like many I can see times where I was being guided to do things and instead of "going with the flow" resisted the guidance. There were times when I knew it was time to move on but even though "hint" after "hint" was given I, for many reasons, just didn't let go. Then always came an event that made it impossible for me to continue resisting which ultimately moved me in the direction I should have already been going all along.
--Brother Asa

Yes, I am familar with being stubborn and not wanting to let go... I have learned many times the hard way much like a child learns when a parent says "it is hot! Do not Touch! and the child touches it anyway!"LOL

Right now I am struggling with missed opportunities because I was unable to imagine my life differently... There was a period of time 9 years ago when my life completely fell apart... lost job, car stopped working. lost apartment. lost relationships. lost friends. lost safe havens in which to meet like minded people.... and found myself homeless, friendless, and carless in a town with no public transportation... It was a great lesson in futility and in becoming self-sufficient...

I was offered a ride to another state and declined the offer for a lack of imagination. I find now as I sit in review it was an offer that would have allowed me to circumvent all the difficult experiences that came upon me because I was homeless and rather naive.

With this new perspective, I find myself full of grief over missed opportunities and wasted precious time.

I went through periods of great fear followed by periods of great peace... it was sort of an on and off switch.... couldn't hear any wisdom when in fear... could hear very clearly when in peace... LOL

In Heart--

fairyfarmgirl