Bring4th

Full Version: Ostara (Ushering of Spring)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is a beautiful day for all of us as we welcome in a new era in our lives and peacefully accept the coming changes. I want all of you to know that I am immensely grateful for this community and the extremely conscious souls within it. Let us take a moment of our day today to truly thank Ostara, and allow the solar and lunar eclipses to cleanse our palettes so to speak and allow us to manifest a more loving, conscious reality for all humans, and to extend these vibrations to the cosmos. Today CERN also attempts to recreate the big bang for a second time and we could potentially be looking at a star-gate! So many exciting and rebirthing things are coming about and I can only rejoice with my brothers and sisters for a time of planetary positivity is very near!
Thank you so much Observer! I can see it ! Smile
wait... instead of chocolate bunnies & easter eggs we could all be sucked into a black hole kudos to CERN???

WA-HOO!
I thought the Large Hadron Collider was larger than CERN.
(03-21-2015, 10:22 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the Large Hadron Collider was larger than CERN.

CERN own the LHC.
Correct, or we could be gifted with a stargate in which to physically interact with interdimensional beings! Smile
Stargate? Please expand. Also I think we already interact with interdimensional beings, no?