Bring4th

Full Version: Are Human Beings On Earth Free?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are Human Beings On Earth Free?
I feel relatively free, but I don't have the free will to say, fly.
Free in what sense? In my view there is nothing that is not free.
(03-21-2015, 11:36 AM)jody Wrote: [ -> ]Are Human Beings On Earth Free?

I would say no, we are still in chains on average.  There are some that have realized liberation though.
(03-21-2015, 11:48 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]

I would say no, we are still in chains on average.  There are some that have realized liberation though.

Well put. I don't know how to be free.
If your conception of not being free is that of unawareness as Intelligent Infinity of Itself then even the greatest Logos of this Octave is not anywhere being free.
(03-21-2015, 11:49 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2015, 11:48 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]

Well put. I don't know how to be free.

It is a continual process, a path.  Every moment holds a portal in which you may clear the way to moving further forward. Humans have a lot of healing work to do, because we have been so traumatized. The path initially starts as a healing path, and then can transition to a more conscious way forward, focused on the vision of what you would like to create in this world.

For you GW, you already stated your vision, " I want to radiate my heart".   You can radiate your heart more and more. 
(03-21-2015, 11:54 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]If your conception of not being free is that of unawareness as Intelligent Infinity of Itself then even the greatest Logos of this Octave is not anywhere being free.

I am ok with my limitation from infinity? I am ok not being infinite in 3D. I have enough freedoms to make me happy.
(03-21-2015, 11:56 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]For you GW, you already stated your vision, " I want to radiate my heart".   You can radiate your heart more and more. 

That is all the freedom and happiness I need.

If you still live in 3D quarantine, you will never be free. There is always a catalyst.
I think that, ultimately, everything can only ever be free - since everything is the one infinite, & powerful, creator. If this is the creator's reality, that there's no real getting around, I think it makes sense that the creator would choose experiences where it gets to think it's far from free.
Yes. Of course we're limited in ways -- but that is part of the voluntary experience IMO.

Fasting always reminds me that I choose to exist in this realm by consuming other forms of life to perpetuate my material existence.

Haven't done anything longer than a 3 day fast; but already by that point, the hunger subsides, I feel amazing and it is obvious to me how easy and painless it is to pass over to the spirit realm.

But I always choose to come back, because there's too many people I care about, and too much I still want to do and feel I need to experience.

Yes, you are as free as your thoughts are.

Having said that, we, as third density beings, do not have complete control of our thoughts.  We are clumsy and unrefined.  And this is what makes us 3rd density as opposed to a higher density resident.

The more conscious you become, the more free will you have, because you are aware of more options.  Here, in many ways, we are moved this way and that by the momentum of our consciousness, which is the result of previous focusing (karma).  But it is never too late to start practicing the disciplines of the personality, which free us to move in the directions we desire.  

Increasing polarity increases consciousness.

By definition, yes. There are however, social/political and environmental conditions/distortions that effectively persuade us otherwise.

We all incarnated here by free choice, knowing fully what we were getting into.  So in that sense, yes we are free. Smile
I would say yes/no
On Earth, we are bound to the lower three energy centers of Earth energy. Red, Orange, Yellow. We are grounded to this incarnation with these.

I'm not sure if that is what you meant when you framed the question, but at the same time we are as equally 'bound' as we are 'free' with the three higher energy centers which we use to create.
Considering the circumstances occurring on the planet and the world governments' complete lack of compassion for the people, it is hard to say humanity as a whole is free.

our planet is a mixed Harvest planet (one of those 30%)

Among planetary harvests which yield an harvest of mind/body/spirit complexes approximately 10% are negative; approximately 60% are positive; and approximately 30% are mixed with nearly all harvest being positive.

In the event of mixed harvest it is almost unknown for the majority of the harvest to be negative.

we are also seeing an increase in both positively and negatively polarised entities in this final stage:

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

That may give the impression that things are getting worse, as these negative groups attempt to make their power plays as part of their M.O.  but that is just them expressing who they are, rather than the actual conditions on earth getting worse as a whole.

If we use that first quote I used in particular - "30% are mixed with nearly all harvest being positive.", then a planet which has a harvest where almost all of it is positive indicates that the inhabitants (ie humans) have had a clear choice as to their orientation - ie, they have free will and have chosen to exercise it (by definition, one is 'free' in that situation).

If a 3d planet moves strongly towards negativity (which is not our case), then Ra offered this:

"When a planet moves strongly towards the negative there is almost no opportunity for harvestable positive polarization."

On a negative planet, free will is infringed upon constantly, and so one is not really free.  Ra said that a military organization is the best example of a sts power structure.  Once you are enlisted, no matter where you are in the chain of command, you are in the chain of command.  Even the generals and higher ups are beholden to higher masters.  Everyone is enslaved is such a society, ie there is suppression of many aspects of the self to accomplish the organisational goal of conquest.

- -

so to answer your question, we are on a mixed harvest planet, there indeed will be a positive Harvest from around 7-9% out of 7 billion peoples, and the Wanderers did their task by bringing in enlightenment philosophies from the 18th century onwards, which then paved the way for the Industrial Revolution.   We are currently living in the Information Revolution, where the internet is basically a physical analogue of the kind of free access to memories and experiences that a society configured around the principle of a social memory complex would experience.  Some 3d societies are able to achieve this state without using technology, but purely with linked consciousness.

We are free to choose each day our work, our interpretations, our interactions.  We can choose our relationships, we can choose the substances that we ingest (food, drugs, and otherwise).  We can choose our seeking, we can choose to start a small business.  I am just reading up on about Netflix launching a local version in Australia, and how 10 years ago, with the advent of youtube, this is the natural evolution point of streamed video.  How much freedom has been unlocked by the internet wince I first used it almost 21-22 years ago via a dialup connection!

There is enormous freedom available.
I guess it also depends on your definition of freedom.  Freedom in its deepest sense, awareness of unity, seems to be rare upon this planet.  
I think 3D is purely the illusion of not being free, so that we can experience the joy of "breaking out of the cage".

There's really at least two aspects to this question. 

First, there is lack of freedom as a result of personal choices/circumstances.  Have you been married?  Children?  Pets?  Have you bought a house?  These are free will choices that result in a reduction of freedom for a perceived benefit.  The truly free entity could only be a savage for they have no attachments.  Then there's the circumstances of your physical vehicle - health problems/disabilities, etc would also cause disruptions in freedom.

The second aspect is the lack of freedom caused by society.  I perceive our outer world to be quite un-free.  We really would only be able to see just how un-free we are when we move on to the spirit world, since the indoctrination of our world is really quite intense.

Of course though, our minds and spirits are free regardless..
(03-22-2015, 03:36 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]

There's really at least two aspects to this question. 

First, there is lack of freedom as a result of personal choices/circumstances.  Have you been married?  Children?  Pets?  Have you bought a house?  These are free will choices that result in a reduction of freedom for a perceived benefit.  The truly free entity could only be a savage for they have no attachments.  Then there's the circumstances of your physical vehicle - health problems/disabilities, etc would also cause disruptions in freedom.

The second aspect is the lack of freedom caused by society.  I perceive our outer world to be quite un-free.  We really would only be able to see just how un-free we are when we move on to the spirit world, since the indoctrination of our world is really quite intense.

Of course though, our minds and spirits are free regardless..
I think this is a really good point.  How can you measure freedom if you don't know what it is?
Yes, we are very free, breathe for a moment, and think, am I free? I suppose that would answer the question. Smile
(03-22-2015, 08:40 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we are very free, breathe for a moment, and think, am I free? I suppose that would answer the question. Smile

No, we are very much not free, breathe in some marijuana for a moment somewhere that's illegal in front of a cop, & then when you're sitting locked behind bars think 'am I free?' Go outside naked where it's illegal, & then when you're behind bars think, 'am I free?' I suppose that would answer the question. Smile

Some human beings on Earth are freer than others. It really depends on where you're at.

I don't feel free anywhere on Earth. I feel trapped in flesh. I feel trapped in an illusion.

"You are not part of a material universe."

"We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory..."

However, I think it's a chosen experience that isn't permanent &, as stated in my 1st post in this thread, that I'm probably always free just sometimes not aware of it for whatever reason...(probably for the fun of it...)
You all have some really good and profound answers to this question!
When I was in jail in solitary for a week I was in a mental illness state, and actually felt free some of the time. I thought I was talking to God. So I was having the time of my life.
What do you think, Jody? Are human beings on Earth free?
Sure. Enlightenment hinges on the idea of perception. A simple change in perception can change your reality.

"It is a great challenge to take catalyst and devise the magical, positive experience."

Our spiritual understandings that help us find freedom on a personal level when dealing with personal catalyst, can be applied towards finding freedom from the ways in which we feel trapped by social systems and catalyst on that particular level. There's zero difference between the two. If there's one thing us seekers need to keep reminding ourselves, it's that insight is always available. It's something we experience time and again. The universe is on our side.
(03-23-2015, 12:05 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think, Jody? Are human beings on Earth free?

My belief is yes. 

I also believe that all of you are exactly correct, for my opinion is that our belief creates our reality. 

Therefore, in wanting to be a force for positivity, how could I answer other than yes?
Pages: 1 2