Bring4th

Full Version: Ra Wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where does Ra say that some wanderers come from them?
I've heard it said before.
(03-21-2015, 01:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Where does Ra say that some wanderers come from them?
I've heard it said before.

Quote:45.3 Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I can.
Category: Wanderers

45.4 Questioner: Are they?
Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.
Category: Wanderers

Here it is. It's under the category of Wanderers on the website.
ah, thanks for digging that up Lighthead.
Huh. So, I wonder if Ra's Sixth Density complex is, like, directly experiencing life as all of its various "spawned" 3D forms simultaneously. It would make a certain sense, if you think about it. That would be a sort of scale-model for the transformation Ra is contemplating for his ascension to Oneness. Experiencing being-ness through many lives at once, before experiencing it as all lives at once.
Yes, our spiritual progression in 3D helps the Ra social memory complex.
I'd be interested in knowing which soul group I am associated with for sure. I feel as if it would help point out certain areas of practice that I could harmonize with much more efficiently.
(03-22-2015, 08:29 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in knowing which soul group I am associated with for sure. I feel as if it would help point out certain areas of practice that I could harmonize with much more efficiently.

I'd like to know that too.
Whatever complex I am part of, I just want to belong. I don't want to fear that I can never return.
I've heard it said that once a wanderer always a wanderer.
(03-23-2015, 04:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever complex I am part of, I just want to belong. I don't want to fear that I can never return.
I've heard it said that once a wanderer always a wanderer.

Everything around you is you, you belong anywhere and only got used to be with certain entities that are part of your social memory complex. In the end we are all different windows of a subjectivity of a bigger Logos exploring our experiences. It goes all the way up to the One in which that is nothing you are not.

Not saying you won't go back to them, if you really have that longing that there is something out there that you belong to, you will go back to it in due time.

AngelofDeath

I think it's easiest to know where you're 'from' (rather, how consciousness is tied together) once you become willing to accept its possibility.
(03-23-2015, 05:44 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's easiest to know where you're 'from' (rather, how consciousness is tied together) once you become willing to accept its possibility.

Like a certain constellation that catch your eyes more than others?
Sirius catches my eye. I had a dream once that I saw a poster of the star. It was big.