Bring4th

Full Version: Songs that make you feel lonely.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else feel a special place for loneliness?

removed
Ah, loneliness - a beautiful emotional that requires 3D to experience.
removed
This song brings tears to my eyes.

Another Version of the Truth
Right Where it Belongs
La Mer
Hurt
Adrift and at Peace
The Persistence of Loss
Leaving Hope
Gone, Still
The Downward Spiral
Self Destruction, Final
Something I Can Never Have
The Day the World Went Away

Nine Inch Nails basically sings the emotion Lonely, alongside rage, madness, sex, and painful love.

I love my Nin~, the songs are truly depressing though, listen at your own desire. Most of the songs are remixed by some decent remixers at remix.nin.com in my library though.
(04-22-2015, 09:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This song brings tears to my eyes.

"I hear the real though far off hymn, that hails a new creation"

That line touches me like no other.

Far off is like remote, and I imagine a remote expanse, with only the northern lights above,
and a tree standing on an endless plain. With darkness around, but light shines on the tree,
bringing hope.
Makes me feel lonely in a good way. Like it's solitude.

This is usually my go-to album for solitude and loneliness but also sorrow which I prefer to face in solitude. Still one of the 'heaviest' albums for me emotionally but I haven't listened to it in a long time. Maybe time for a revisit as I've been feeling some crazy emotions lately.

(12-10-2015, 01:11 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]This is usually my go-to album for solitude and loneliness but also sorrow which I prefer to face in solitude. Still one of the 'heaviest' albums for me emotionally but I haven't listened to it in a long time. Maybe time for a revisit as I've been feeling some crazy emotions lately.

I'll listen to it when my Sennheiser 518 headphones come in. I listened to a friend's pair, and they are really nice. Natural sounding.
(12-10-2015, 01:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015, 01:11 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]This is usually my go-to album for solitude and loneliness but also sorrow which I prefer to face in solitude. Still one of the 'heaviest' albums for me emotionally but I haven't listened to it in a long time. Maybe time for a revisit as I've been feeling some crazy emotions lately.

I'll listen to it when my Sennheiser 518 headphones come in. I listened to a friend's pair, and they are really nice. Natural sounding.

Nice, that will be awesome. It's a fairly raw album, not as musically complex (or so it seems) but it is soaked in emotions.
It is about a 9 year old girl who, along with five other people, was shot and killed by a crazed gunman on January 8, 2011. A sad song.

Pages: 1 2