Bring4th

Full Version: Help me understand my natal chart please :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay guys I am very interested at this point in my incarnation finding out where my soul lies in the larger scheme of things so that I can use this information to truly figure out a few questions I have about my origin and my current purpose in this incarnation besides the obvious intention of service to the one infinite creator, I suppose I am looking for more linear answers that I can base my next intention on when I set my next big goal for my own consciousness and raising the consciousness of those around me. I am really searching my soul group here, and wondering if my lineage comes from a certain star system..

Here are my natal chart details..

August 30th 1994 
11:00~ PM 
Escanaba, MI

--------

Rising - 17* Taurus 
Sun - 07* Virgo
Moon- 27* Gemini
Mercury - 23* Virgo
Venus - 23* Libra
Mars - 09* Cancer
Jupiter - 09* Scorpio
Saturn - 09* Pisces
Uranus - 22* Capricorn
Neptune - 20* Capricorn
Pluto - 25* Scorpio
N. Node - 17* Scorpio

--------

I want to thank anyone for any future feedback and help on me finding the truest expression of myself so I may be of the highest service to the one infinite creator and those brothers and sisters among me, in love and light I send this call for help. Adonai
and an image of my chart to help visualize Smile                                                                    [Image: bWqUD2r.gif]
I can't really interpret but I looked at mine on a website with explanations and god these things are accurate. Everytime I read of astrology and numerology the only thing I can think of is : "stop reading me like an open book!"
I will tell you a few things I see at a glance (I'm just an amateur astrologer and read intuitively, though I know the basics):

1. 6th house: work, health, and service to others. You are gifted in this area. You love being of service. I would recommend you do work that helps others. It will balance you and bring you luck, joy and satisfaction.

The north node is there, which suggests that you came into this lifetime with that purpose—to be of service.

There is a grand trine to Jupiter in this house with Saturn and Mars. Mars gives you energy to accomplish what you came here to do, and Saturn indicates that this may be karmic. The Saturn influence will help you with structuring and laying a foundation to accomplish the service you are here to do.

2. Uranus is at Midheaven, the apex of your chart (an important position), in the 9th house of higher learning, and conjunct with Neptune. Higher learning includes that of a spiritual nature. Compassion (Neptune) is important to you and you seek this in higher learning. You also have flashes of insight (Uranus) when seeking knowledge, and are aided by computers to learn that which you seek. The 9th house also indicates long journeys—traveling. So you may travel to other countries and it may be linked to your service to others and/or your work.

3. 2nd house: money and resources. You can be emotional concerning money. This house is mostly Gemini, so you may be able to make money by writing, or some kind of communication of ideas. This is supported with Mars in your 3rd house of ideas, giving you energy in this area. And Mars is also in that Grand Trine, so it may be making a connection to your purpose here of being of service to others.

4. Saturn in 11th house of friends, hopes, and wishes. Saturn is structure, but it can also indicate constriction. Pisces is the sufferer and dreamer. You may suffer here in this area, and also retreat or veer away from your friends, hopes, or wishes at times (which may make you feel isolated). The Piscean energy is that of resurrection, so there is an opportunity here to rise from the ashes of despair when it gets you down. Saturn is in that Grand Trine, so Mars may contribute to your suffering by manifesting anger and may derive from money issues; but Jupiter is also in it which brings a benevolent influence and a sort of "luck." It also indicates that the suffering in this area is linked to your purpose here of being of service ot others.

5. 5th house: creativity. You shine (Sun) in this area—creativity (which also includes children as they are creations). You are good at detail-type things when it comes to creating. Mercury is there as well, so you may create well as a writer. Watch for the Virgo influence here of perfectionism—there may be a tendency to always be striving for perfection (which is not possible) while creating. Though it also gives you a high standard, which is good.

6. In marriage or long-term relationships, you are attracted to very intense partners. 
Thank you Diana for helping me understand a lot of things with that information!! I am very appreciative and send loads of gratitude! Smile
But I am still curious! If anyone can provide further input please do!
I've gotten an update that I was born on 11:26 AM, so that changes my natal chart drastically, let me update the image.
[Image: vfS1X7c.gif]
I'm afraid I cannot help you with your natal chart.

I will say however that I recognize your awakening and can feel
your beautiful enthusiasm.
To the best of my knowledge, your natal chart can only hint at lessons you brought in and the basic set of stats you set for yourself in order to learn those lessons. It's not going to tell you what planet you come from or anything like that.

Considering I don't know my actual birth date, I can only guess at my own chart. I suppose I wasn't meant to pursue that path of learning. :p

michael430

[deleted]
Amazing, thank you so much for this help! I am currently the CEO of a record label so this D10 is definitely shining light! I am just having difficulties finding the right direction to go in with my buisness and my own personal finances, a virgos curse is to worry.

michael430

[deleted]
Mostly dubstep and electronic genres, you can hear my music here:
www.soundcloud.com/gh0ulz
And my label's facebook is here: www.facebook.com/oldghostrecords
---

I am very interested in all you have for me brother, I am open for all guidance at this point as I have found perfect equinimity with my inner self and my seeking is at a lifetime high! I have no questions about my reality anymore and have had several giant ego deaths to bring me to where I am today. All signs point to service Smile
If it affects anything, my birthtime on my chart is actually 11:28, i've actually found my original birth certificate, im not sure how much 2 minutes makes a difference upon.

michael430

[deleted]
Is there any depth to this period of 2012-2024? How can I be pointed in the right direction here?
Also about the 2 year cycle after that, i'm also interested in learning more about that!!

michael430

[deleted]
Very helpful, I am blessed to have had this conversation with you! Oh and to answer your question about what you think I may look like, here is a photo.
http://i.imgur.com/UfHG1X2.gif

michael430

[deleted]