Bring4th

Full Version: Telepathy/4D SMC Groundwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During this awakening process, I have found that there is much work to be done in the astral realms to prepare humans for a 4D SMC (Social Memory Complex). We can do way more than we every realized when we focus on what we can do instead of what we can't do.

THE KEY IS MEDITATION. The greater the ability to quiet one's own mind, the greater the ability to see through the veils of this illusion.  Most humans have the attention span of a child and when greater energy is made available, without focus and great will, much will be overlooked and ignored. We must practice meditation to discipline the personality.  The mind always has things to day, but when we quiet our self down we can then see much more clearly. 

The allegory of the camera is a perfect example.  The camera needs to be held still during exposure or else much distortion and blurring will occur.  Also to be able to focus on more at once we need to close down our aperture and extend our shutter speed for balanced exposure.

Also master one skill.  With the mastery of a single skill we focus our will and then it is much easier to master anything since we now have the discipline for mastery of our self.

Practice a technique called the relaxed gaze.  It works as such:

Gaze out anywhere and let go of any attachment to any particular result.
Relax the eyes and let them focus on their own.
By tensing up the eyes, we actually hamper our ability to see, everything can be seen in a relaxed state of being.
Bring awareness to the inner eye as well as outer eyes.
See what you see and understand you are looking in a mirror.
Trying using this technique after meditation, yoga, or on psychedelics for a very powerful effect.

This technique was given to me by my higher self and using it has helped me to uncover many of my past lives by looking in a mirror and much more.

Also we should realize our telepathic communication soon as we wake up to the reality that we are all one.  Our thoughts are always shared. Disbelief will limit our existence severely and it is important to cultivate the best belief systems (aka BS) for optimal experience.

My partner and I are fellow Ra wanderers and have a strong connection as well as my close galactic family I found recently in my community.  The more I open myself up to the grand synchronicity of the now the more I am in communion with mySelf.

What magical practices do you recommend from your experience?
What inner work are you doing to help this transition be as smooth for our earth as possible?
How much is your inner eye awoken?
I do meditate in the morning and at night before I go to sleep for 15 minutes each session, although I am not sure just how successful this is.  I have definitely noticed a reduction in the 'loudness' of my thoughts and the ability they have to control me.  With that said, the actual quantity and regularity of thoughts doesn't seem to have diminished all that much, so my mind is pretty much thinking something 24/7.  I suppose the next step is to just keep going further and to improve my ability to silence my mind more fully.  There is still that restlessness that I feel at the thought of meditation which I was hoping would have gone away by now, but no such luck it seems.  It may sound strange, but meditation can almost feel exhausting at times haha.  Hmmmm, I may give your technique a go and see if it has any positive effects.  What is your meditation routine Marc?  Any recommendations?

Also, when practicing this technique should we focus our gaze on a single point or just look around?  I have tried using such a technique whilst looking in a mirror but I find it hard to concentrate on a single point and instead kind of shift my eyes around every couple of seconds if that makes sense.
(03-22-2015, 08:49 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when practicing this technique should we focus our gaze on a single point or just look around?  I have tried using such a technique whilst looking in a mirror but I find it hard to concentrate on a single point and instead kind of shift my eyes around every couple of seconds if that makes sense.

I do experience that. While using psychosis drugs I was able to do it and it felt like through the focus on a single point, reality would disconstruct itself around me as if I was slowly stepping out of time and space. I did experience this twice and didn't go fully through as each time didn't feel like the right time. I then perceived my inhability of doing it sober as my higher self not wanting me to pierce the veil until the time is right.

I do not know if this applies to you but the highest state of meditation I can achieve can only lead me to unconsciousness as if time disappeared until I wake up completely disoriented by my own existence. If I meditate while sitting I come to a point where my state of mind won't change no matter how long I carry on and so I lie down and reach a deeper state for a time until I fall unconscious.

If you are like me, the more you'll stand in front of a mirror looking into a single point in one of your eyes, the more you will pierce the veil. I very rarely do it but each times it is becomes more effective. Personnaly I think my higher self does not want to awaken. Mirrors also played interresting parts in my dreams.
(03-23-2015, 01:34 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015, 08:49 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when practicing this technique should we focus our gaze on a single point or just look around?  I have tried using such a technique whilst looking in a mirror but I find it hard to concentrate on a single point and instead kind of shift my eyes around every couple of seconds if that makes sense.

I do experience that. While using psychosis drugs I was able to do it and it felt like through the focus on a single point, reality would disconstruct itself around me as if I was slowly stepping out of time and space. I did experience this twice and didn't go fully through as each time didn't feel like the right time. I then perceived my inhability of doing it sober as my higher self not wanting me to pierce the veil until the time is right.

I do not know if this applies to you but the highest state of meditation I can achieve can only lead me to unconsciousness as if time disappeared until I wake up completely disoriented by my own existence. If I meditate while sitting I come to a point where my state of mind won't change no matter how long I carry on and so I lie down and reach a deeper state for a time until I fall unconscious.

If you are like me, the more you'll stand in front of a mirror looking into a single point in one of your eyes, the more you will pierce the veil. I very rarely do it but each times it is becomes more effective. Personnaly I think my higher self does not want to awaken. Mirrors also played interresting parts in my dreams.

So you can't reach that unconscious state while sitting in a chair but instead only when lying down can you do that?  Hmmm I wonder why that is.  I used to meditate lying down but I thought it more effective to do so while sitting as I tend to enter more of a sleep state when lying down.  I know it is not very meaningful, but how long does it usually take you to reach that level of unconsciousness?  Also, why would your higher self not want you to awaken?    
(03-23-2015, 04:05 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2015, 01:34 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

So you can't reach that unconscious state while sitting in a chair but instead only when lying down can you do that?  Hmmm I wonder why that is.  I used to meditate lying down but I thought it more effective to do so while sitting as I tend to enter more of a sleep state when lying down.  I know it is not very meaningful, but how long does it usually take you to reach that level of unconsciousness?  Also, why would your higher self not want you to awaken?    

It depends, it can take less than a minute if I try to reach a transcending state of mind or it can take as long as I want if I keep my mind focus on wordly things. Total silence or the focus on a given frequency lead me quickly to unconsciousness. While sitting it simply seems to be going nowhere.

I guess my higher self wouldn't want to awaken as to not spoil why he went under the veil. Somehow that makes sense to me.
During meditation the spine needs to be straight for proper kundalini flow. Any meditation is better than no meditation and I've been treating each meditation session individually.

In the mornings when I awake I keep high lucidity from my previous dream and work to build a bridge between the different time/space of my dream consciousness to this dream consciousness.

I usually then meditate while seated soon after (or before) mind mind starts going. Being seated keeps us from sleeping and keeps us alert. I sit on the ground and sometimes with my back on a wall if I find myself slouching. I relax and let the experience happen. Some times I am directed to do specific energy work in my mind/body/spirit complex and at other times I converse with spirits in the astral realms. If I feel lost in direction I just remain aware of my breath and detached from any sort of outcome.

Ashtonga Yoga is created to assist the body in meditation to reach states of samadhi. The more we can move the body, the more we can still it to free ourself from it. I've been practicing yoga 3-5x's a week now and it is greatly increasing my mental powers in meditation. The discipline of doing that practice shows the amount of will we have which then gives the power to really gain control over the mind by loving and accepting it in all its forms.

I also use an ally spirit of Mary Jane to aid my spiritual connection and it is medically necessary as well (I've had a handicap of back pain that my higher self uses as a tool to keep me smoking). As with Rastafarianism they use that herb as a sacred tool to keep in touch with the divine.

I find that Bramha loves to sleep and awakening in the morning is sometimes a annoying process. That is perfectly natural. I love viels that keep me a mystery but I also love piercing them. I still slow myself down due to fear, but that is slowly falling away as I love and accept everything I see as myself looking in a mirror.

Also reading a chapter out of a spiritual book everyday seems to keep me aware in this dream to really gain much more lucidity. Magical powers are awakening in us now and the greater the ability to control the mind, the greater magic we can do to heal this earth.
I very rarely have dream recall, it's usually a blank timeless moment. About meditation I'm trying to achieve a constant meditation like state of mind and occasionally do meditation sessions while sitting or lying at random times throughout the day. I am not really one to follow a schedule on pretty much anything.
I rarely meditate either. Hard to get into that state. Too many distractions for one.
(03-22-2015, 05:17 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]Gaze out anywhere and let go of any attachment to any particular result.
By tensing up the eyes, we actually hamper our ability to see, everything can be seen in a relaxed state of being.
Trying using this technique after meditation, yoga, or on psychedelics for a very powerful effect.

Got to admit this is very effective on psychedelics.
I want to make an update here.

Most of us should be already moving into the fourth density by now. Some of the key hindrances to the Ascension process is the busyness of mind caused by our devices. This device is keep us in check And while they make it easy to communicate with each other, they also take us out of the present moment and imprint our mind with light that is an illusion.

I make an update here because I care very much about everyone of you. This forum is a starting place for my awakening. But the greatest awakening will happen out in nature meditating with the substances that Earth provides for us. If you're not meditating regularly, and you are asleep at night, I would say it is a sure sign that there is much more room for development of the human race. It comes down to each and everyone of us to make the change that we wish to see on this sphere. Most all of this change can be made inside meditation for those with the great will. I've been led by my guides to live a pure life, which means practicing yoga meditation and music. The practice develops the will which gives us the power to change anything.

If you have not met Ra personally, I would say you got to develop a personal communication with their social memory complex. I put the intention in my dream and Met lucidly with them. That experiance has changed me forever. So if you're not practicing dream yoga, it is a crucial part toour evolution. This is where we connect with the collective mind and see what's going on. As long as our minds continue to be busy, we will not see Past our own ego and our vision will not be clear. The key to the pineal gland awakening is the silencing of the mind. When we silence Our mind, the kundalini can flow.
Ra said somewhere that we won't enter 4D till after we die. I don't think we can raise our vibration that far.

But I think what we do here will determine how far into 4D we incarnate.
This seems like a good time to toss in a trick I taught myself awhile back, which turned out to be more useful than I thought it would be when it came to silencing thoughts. Basically, I taught myself how to unlearn something I had just learned if I did it immediately.

Now, bear with me, if you're thinking "But why would I ever want to do that?" It led to better things.

But let's say, you're lying in bed at night, and then suddenly it hits you like a bolt: Bob and Pam at work are totally having secret sex! And you really don't want or need to know that or see the visuals it inspired. Or maybe you read a spoiler for a movie\TV show online that you wish you hadn't. Something along those lines. The key is that A)it's information you don't want, and B)you instantly recognize this.

The trick is to then immediately distract yourself and prevent your mind from thinking about what you just learned. Sing a song. Recite Pi. Visualize your favorite scene from your favorite movie. Start running through your favorite poem. Grab your smartphone and play the first game you see. Whatever. The actual distraction doesn't matter, just that you immediately divert your attention away from whatever it is you just learned. If you can keep this up long enough, the unwanted memory will fade away without being retained.

(I suppose meditation MIGHT work if you were good enough at it, but it's hardest to empty your mind when your mind doesn't want to be empty, so I tend to think more substantial distractions would be more effective.)

I find it seems to work in three phases. The first and most critical only lasts for five minutes or so, when your mind REALLY wants to think about that-which-should-not-be-thunk. Don't let it. Stay focused on your distraction. Keep it up, and you'll "hack" your brain at a physiological level and interrupt the usual conversion of short-term memories into longer-term, which is powered in part by thinking about those memories.

Then for the next 30-60 minutes, there'll probably be a "nagging" sort of feeling, that exact I've-forgotten-something vibe. Your mind and\or spirit know there's something being blocked, and this is usually a bad thing, so the instinct is to then try to dig into your memories and uncover it. It's probably not necessary to keep singing or whatever, but you should be aware that these impulses to think about that-which-should-not-be-thunk will hit, potentially quite strongly, and need to be diverted by distracting yourself with other thoughts.

And then this feeling may persist for up to a day or so, but the immediacy of it should fade quickly and become easier to parry when it comes up. The hardest part may be resisting the urge to think about the minutes leading immediately up to the event, but remembering them almost always triggers a memory of TWSNBT. Or you might subconsciously start to question why you made the decision to put that block in place, but trust your instincts and decision in-the-moment. Re-evaluating the decision, again, almost always triggers the memory, and recalling it directly even once is usually enough to cement it in your mind.

After that, it should be mostly faded and might not even come back if you think about the initial event. I have a few incidents I recall where it happened, but I've honestly lost the memory I deliberately suppressed. And, of course, practice makes perfect. Even after realizing this was potentially possible, it took me a few tries to pull it off.

Now, why do all this just to avoid Star Wars spoilers or whatever? Because that basic trick of suppressing your mind's natural curiosity is incredibly useful for the sort of work talked about in this thread. Once you get the basic knack of it, you should (or at least I did) find it far easier to deflect distracting thoughts that are interfering with meditation, or higher-self conversations, channelings, etc.

It's a very specific technique that then opens the door to a much more generalized one, and potentially brings more deliberate control over your semi-conscious mind. I can now usually suppress that urge-to-think without having to go through the whole deliberate distraction process, just willing my mind to go in different directions or to remain blanked.

So, maybe this'll be a helpful trick for someone else here too. Smile
I use the word CANCEL if I want to undo a thought that I just had.
(01-31-2016, 01:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said somewhere that we won't enter 4D till after we die. I don't think we can raise our vibration that far.

But I think what we do here will determine how far into 4D we incarnate.

I've died many times within this incarnation. Its all in the dream time. I am Gaia. We are already activated. The one known as Marc has died to himself more times than is able to be quantified. Anything is possible within this incarnation. Anything is possible with the right amount of will. 
(01-31-2016, 02:37 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]Anything is possible within this incarnation. Anything is possible with the right amount of will. 

I agree. I once tried for a couple of weeks to transform my body into a wolf anthro with my will alone.
It started happening, my body contorted and I felt a lot of pain in my midsection/belly and such.
I determined to stop trying to transform as it was painful. Had my legs gotten converted to digitigrade
like a dog's legs, I would have suffered some pretty intense pain as my bones would have to stretch.

Don't underestimate the power of intelligent energy.
(03-22-2015, 05:17 PM)Marc Wrote: [ -> ]Practice a technique called the relaxed gaze.  It works as such:

Gaze out anywhere and let go of any attachment to any particular result.

This reminds me of OSHO BigSmile