Bring4th

Full Version: The Creatures on the Wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone have an interpretation for the 2 creatures hanging on the wheel?

[Image: PEvBLNK.jpg]

Ra offered very little on this card (or rather, Don didn't pursue it much).

Quote:81.11 Questioner: Going back to the previous session, picking up on the tenth archetype, which is the Catalyst of the Body or the Wheel of Fortune, which represents interaction with other-selves. Is this a correct statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This may be seen to be a roughly correct statement in that each catalyst is dealing with the nature of those experiences entering the energy web and vibratory perceptions of the mind/body/spirit complex. The most carefully noted addition would be that the outside stimulus of the Wheel of Fortune is that which offers both positive and negative experience.
I wrote out an interpretation of the Catalyst of the Body as being associated with the chakra or energy center where the kundalini is currently located here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid163124

In that interpretation I considered the critters hanging on the wheel to be thought-forms or held concepts that need to be addressed or balanced before the kundalini can be allowed to rise further. The sphinx balanced on top of the wheel is the mind complex (holding a spear representing discernment) with the eagle sitting on it's shoulder represents the shuttle of the spirit.
(03-24-2015, 10:04 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]In that interpretation I considered the critters hanging on the wheel to be thought-forms or held concepts that need to be addressed or balanced before the kundalini can be allowed to rise further.

is there any consequence of the two 'critters' somehow being pointed in a counterclockwise direction, which is the opposite to a normal functioning chakra - which is clockwise in the majority of people, although some folks have anticlockwise as a state that is not indicative of faulty function.
It might be that they are impeding or actively countering the proper functioning of the chakra, leading to blockage if unchecked.
Spaced, that is an excellent explanation. Makes sense to me.

Plenum, I think counterclockwise represents the current general state of catalyst in 3D it has been weighed toward negative- state catalyst ( sorrow, suffering, grief).  The arrow represents a few things to me.  It represents an influx of "shiva" / consciousness and awareness.  This is what is required to get the wheel to turn positively.  Catalyst can turn  positive and gentle as we become more highly conscious. Also I see the arrow pointing to wings.  This means it requires a higher perspective to see properly ( as Spaced said it represents discernment) We have to ' fly' above the wheel to discern accurately.
(03-24-2015, 10:25 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ] The arrow represents a few things to me.  It represents an influx of "shiva" / consciousness and awareness.  This is what is required to get the wheel to turn positively.

wow - what an awesome connection!

we have the two critters going anticlockwise, and we have the spear/arrow of directed consciousness moving it in a way that is balancing - ie, clockwise down.
I noticed that the wheel is similar to the 8-pointed (chaos) star.
[Image: chaos_star_by_delta1313-d39f7er.jpg]

It also looks like it represents the compass directions, which often represent the physical world around us.
I liked all the comments.

This card has perplexed me in the past, but I'm seeing some things today. As Spaced noted, energy can't move forward until we address it. Ra's phrasing of that idea is that which isn't understood by the mind is given to the body. There's the example of the numbing of Don's arms, and Carla's tendency towards martyrdom. Because of that tendency, the catalyst is given to the body which she can no longer ignore and she had to use that as a guide to ease up, as others have noted by the meaning of the guiding or focusing arrow.

And so we see the one creature's body is bound to the wheel and can't move forward or spin the wheel of the spirit with its arms even if it tries. It pulls the wheel with its arms but the wheel pulls its legs. The white creature has freedom of movement, but the legs dangle and have no stable foundation upon which to move. This suggests bias in a positive manner that must be accepted and integrated within the spirit as well (worthiness). We are worthy of certain preferences, biases, and what may appear to be indulgent. It could also be noted that too much of this draws the darker negative aspect of that to it.

Interestingly, these creatures reflect each other in an opposite manner across and an axis/cross of transformation. Notice that each spoke links the feet, the arms, etc. If I were to rewrite all of this, I would say that if we discipline ourselves and find acceptance in a manner that is useful to us, the opposites transfer energy and transform each other in a balanced manner. For example, the dangling feet find some stability and the bound feet are freed up some more.

What's awesome about this imagery is that this is a doubling of energy as spoken of in 10.14!! The two creatures aren't working against each other, but with each other. Through acceptance, our energy is raised and we are empowered. The tarot totally blows my mind.
Also, what's with the pepperoncini's in the center Tongue
I'd suspect these creatures are other-selves. The actors of your karma.
(03-24-2015, 04:34 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what's with the pepperoncini's in the center Tongue

Lol, I think they're snakes

Quote:93.22 Questioner: Is there any significance to the serpent? Is there any polarity to the serpent as we experience it in this illusion?

Ra: I am Ra. We assume that you question the serpent as used in these images rather than the second-density life form which is a portion of your experience. There is a significance to the serpent form in a culture which coexists with your own but which is not your own; that is, the serpent as symbol of that which some call the kundalini and which we have discussed in previous material.
(03-24-2015, 04:39 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2015, 04:34 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what's with the pepperoncini's in the center Tongue

Quote:93.22 Questioner: Is there any significance to the serpent? Is there any polarity to the serpent as we experience it in this illusion?

Ra: I am Ra. We assume that you question the serpent as used in these images rather than the second-density life form which is a portion of your experience. There is a significance to the serpent form in a culture which coexists with your own but which is not your own; that is, the serpent as symbol of that which some call the kundalini and which we have discussed in previous material.

I've never perceived an association between the two, I guess that's not part of my culture. That's why I have a hard time with tarot cards, the images seems not symbolic for me. I guess I should look for different set of images of Tarot cards.
(03-24-2015, 12:43 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that the wheel is similar to the 8-pointed (chaos) star.
[Image: chaos_star_by_delta1313-d39f7er.jpg]

It also looks like it represents the compass directions, which often represent the physical world around us.

Chaos and karma are also heavily linked.
(03-24-2015, 04:41 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2015, 04:39 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

I've never perceived an association between the two, I guess that's not part of my culture. That's why I have a hard time with tarot cards, the images seems not symbolic for me. I guess I should look for different set of images of Tarot cards.

Yeah, Ra even mentions that a lot of the symbols are hard for us to understand because they are rooted in a different culture's symbolic repertoire:

Quote:92.7 Questioner: In the last session we discussed the first tarot card of the Egyptian type. Are there any distortions in the cards that we have (which we will publish in the book if possible) that Ra did not originally intend, with the exception of the star, which we know is a distortion, or any additions that Ra did intend in this particular tarot?

Ra: I am Ra. The distortions remaining after the removal of astrological material are those having to do with the mythos of the culture to which Ra offered this teach/learning tool. This is why we have suggested approaching the images looking for the heart of the image rather than being involved overmuch by the costumes and creatures of a culture not familiar to your present incarnation. We have no wish to add to an already distorted group of images, feeling that although distortion is inevitable there is the least amount which can be procured in the present arrangement.
So if you're stuck in karma, you're stuck in chaos?
(03-24-2015, 04:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So if you're stuck in karma, you're stuck in chaos?

Chaos creates experiences if you will. A totally ordered unity of this Octave would have no chaos. In this game there are the agents of order and the agents of chaos, their "tug-of-war" creates the experiences that the One Intelligent Infinity wishes to experience of Itself.
(03-24-2015, 09:34 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone have an interpretation for the 2 creatures hanging on the wheel?

I see the left-side creature as a repeat image of the devil in card 15.  

Both creatures are open in their third-eye chakras (see flames).

The right side (STO) figure ascends the wheel.

The left side figure (STS) descends.

Both figures cling to the wheel.  The right side figure appears to be entangled in it.  But to achieve that carefully balanced platform above and the ennobled lion, the right hand seeker must untangle and let go of that wheel.  The figure must also deal with that spear.  I assume it represents the pain that comes from the"dark night of the soul."  

The inner snakes are the various events and catalysts that beset the figures on the wheel.  All these events have a nobel or spiritual purpose (they are all snakes and the spirit that implies).

All the figures are above the winged orb at the bottom of the image; these are spiritual images all, not literal or physical creatures.  (Else, the winged orb would be at the top of the card and all the figures "below" it.)
The arrow is also illustrated in archetype 6 the transformation of the mind.

Quote:99.8
The creature above points an arrow at the left-hand path indicating that if this path is chosen the chips, shall we say, will fall where they may, the path being unprotected as far as the random activity of catalyst. And the intellectual abilities of the chooser of that path would be the main guardian rather than a designed or built-in protection by the Logos for the right-hand path...

Perhaps same can be said for the spear ?
(03-24-2015, 10:00 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]I see the left-side creature as a repeat image of the devil in card 15.  

Both creatures are open in their third-eye chakras (see flames).

The right side (STO) figure ascends the wheel.

The left side figure (STS) descends.

Both figures cling to the wheel.  The right side figure appears to be entangled in it.  But to achieve that carefully balanced platform above and the ennobled lion, the right hand seeker must untangle and let go of that wheel.  The figure must also deal with that spear.  I assume it represents the pain that comes from the"dark night of the soul."  

The inner snakes are the various events and catalysts that beset the figures on the wheel.  All these events have a nobel or spiritual purpose (they are all snakes and the spirit that implies).

All the figures are above the winged orb at the bottom of the image; these are spiritual images all, not literal or physical creatures.  (Else, the winged orb would be at the top of the card and all the figures "below" it.)

Ricdaw's interpretation of these creatures parallels my own very closely.

The descending demonic/devilish/dark angel represents negative influences on the wheel of destiny and the right being represents positive angelic forces on the wheel of destiny.

They exist in perpetual dynamic and magnetic tension, being of equal influence, both having a grip on the wheel, the tipping point on the wheel is decided by the influencee themself, whom chooses which influence to align to (polarity).