Bring4th

Full Version: Blatant true nature of things in SciFi and other video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am rewatching Star Trek - The Next Generation once again. I am watching my favorite episode, Where No One Has Gone Before

My theory (and I know that others share it) is that some media contains deliberate 'stepping stones' that one can follow to awaken. So far, it contains the most blatant information about the true nature of the Creation.

Spoilers below, if you are interested in watching the episode, I encourage you to do so before reading further:

Wesley Crusher: "... that space, and time, and thought aren't the separate things they appear to be?"
Mysterious Alien(Traveler): "Boy, don't ever say that again! Especially not at your age in a world that's not ready for such........ such dangerous nonsense."

The Traveler is working with another starfleet officer to make tuning enhancements to the engines. During a test of the engines, it is revealed the unassuming looking alien is actually powering the ship himself somehow. The test goes awry and the ship reaches an unimaginable velocity that transports the ship into a completely different place (another universe or perhaps a likeness to timespace).

Immediately upon reaching this other place, thoughts immediately start manifesting into physical reality. Eg, Warf the Klingon officer manifests a warthog-like creature called a "Targ".

Captain Picard manifests his (dead) mother:
Picard: "This can't be! You've been..."
Mother: "Dead? But I am always with you. You know that"
Picard: "Yes, I felt that. But why now? Suddenly?"
Mother: "You mean out here? In what you say 'the end of the universe'? Or do you see this as the beginning? "

Picard: "Is it true what our navigational sensors are telling us... are we millions of light years we millions of light years away from where we were?"
Traveler: "Yes"
Picard: "What got us here?"
Traveler: "Thought."
Picard: "Thought?"
Traveler: "You do understand that thought is the basis for all reality?"

So has anyone else found anything even remotely as blatant as this?
there's lots of blatant stuff out there but that's very blatant indeed, but it's y we love Star Trek ain't it?

btw when u said "perhaps a likeness to spacetime" did u mean time/space?
I'd suggest you read Heinlein's "Stranger In A Strange Land," if you haven't. It's got some rather familiar themes. Smile
(03-27-2015, 05:19 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Wesley Crusher: "... that space, and time, and thought aren't the separate things they appear to be?"
Mysterious Alien(Traveler): "Boy, don't ever say that again! Especially not at your age in a world that's not ready for such........ such dangerous nonsense."

That is very interesting, I mean the portion that I have shaded in your quote.

Are there more from this franchise that deal with a similar topic, Parsons, that you know of? If so, please do consider sharing.
I have two theories on this one.

The most normal consideration for this, is called controlled disclosure, were the media gets tipped off with a real technology or science that's classified and then leaks it to the public. This is sometimes white hats getting the message out but also the negative side trying to hide things in plain sight, so if they do come out in the open they can mock it by comparing it to sci fi.

The other is through the use of collective unconsciousness , were the writer is picking up on real idea and historic events such as Atlantis for example, and putting them into a story line.
(03-27-2015, 06:34 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]there's lots of blatant stuff out there but that's very blatant indeed, but it's y we love Star Trek ain't it?

btw when u said "perhaps a likeness to spacetime" did u mean time/space?

Yes, that was a typo. Thank you, I corrected it.
(03-27-2015, 07:51 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2015, 05:19 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Wesley Crusher: "... that space, and time, and thought aren't the separate things they appear to be?"

That is very interesting, I mean the portion that I have shaded in your quote.

Are there more from this franchise that deal with a similar topic, Parsons, that you know of? If so, please do consider sharing.

Theres at least 1 or 2 more in TNG episodes. Also, there are 1 or 2 in DS9 and Voyager. But this episode is the most blatant by far. As I'm rewatching the series, I'll try to remember to post the highlights of this type of info in this thread.

AngelofDeath

Hidden in plain sight.
an episode of Voyager (Coda) could be seen as analogous to an attempt to trick a soul into negative time/space...
Hello Dear Other-Selves,

I don't want to break it for You, but it might be as well that scriptwriters, whom in the face of lack of “big enough” idea, reached to the “new age stuff” (as many non-Seekers calls such Information) and use it for the show purposes only. If You would ask those scriptwriters about it, I’m afraid they would talk about it as something beyond reason or even simply “rubbish” in the face of Their own, everyday lives/beliefs.

Let’s be honest – the Idea itself is quite interesting for professional entertainers and it was, and surely will be used in what We understand as “the future”.

Of course, it may be significant to a Seekers, as They might find similarities between Knowledge explored by Them and shows like that. But the main difference between those two is the understanding of what it really means – the consequences of such perspective of reality perception.

Seeker, due to His/Her dedication and deepened understanding, is capable of operating with such concepts on many different levels (i.e. to relate it to different aspects of life/Beingness and events/phenomenon within it). Entertainers on the other hand uses all they are able to understand/learn in a script construction / events presentation and cannot (nor want to most often) take it further. For them it is only a wicked Sci-Fi material – for Seeker it is the true nature of His/Her own existence/Beingness and an entire reality itself.

Even an ignorant can use such concepts to some extend. But it is the depth of understanding of such Ideas that will show You whether You are dealing with the Seeker or a Being that is using surface meaning of the Idea itself for His/Her own purposes (which is always limited to certain “frames/fields of activity” and never took further).

I apologize for my skepticism, but I’ve experienced enough ignorance and mockery to react with an enthusiasm at every similarities of content of mass-media to the Knowledge, that I’m exploring.

All I have Best in me for You
sorry Third but ur confused. firstly, don't think ur breaking anything to us. u sound pretentious & condescending.

secondly, writers/artists often grab things from the ether & collective subconscious they might not consciously understand but their soul resonates w it because it's something familiar. u could argue artists tend to be wanderers, or vice versa.

thirdly, dear Third, Roddenberry & many scifi writers/contributors r/were well aware of the true nature of things.
(03-27-2015, 05:43 PM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]sorry Third but ur confused. firstly, don't think ur breaking anything to us. u sound pretentious & condescending.

secondly, writers/artists often grab things from the ether & collective subconscious they might not consciously understand but their soul resonates w it because it's something familiar. u could argue artists tend to be wanderers, or vice versa.

thirdly, dear Third, Roddenberry & many scifi writers/contributors r/were well aware of the true nature of things.

I understand, and it wasn't my intention to be "pretentious & condescending".
But I have corresponded with many scriptwriters and They reacted as I've described it. Also, I was ridiculed too many times to be so straightforward as You are.

I've spend a lot of time learning about media and "it's world" - and based on that I represent utmost skepticism in that regard. Every time an idea of "profit" is involved, I am very suspicious. Even if the writers them selves believed in this Idea, it's not up to them to create such an idea-presentation (like TV show) - in the end it is always a money-keeper decision.

So yes, I doubt deeply if the understanding of Beings that made this and other shows are same as Beings presenting and pursuing Their understanding here, on this forum (for example).

Above all, it wasn't my intention do offend You or anyone else. I apologize if I did.

All I have Best in me for You
@TDB, yes, I have considered that. I suppose I should have expanded this a bit more rather than just saying "deliberate".

I think there is a combination of three major ways this makes it's way into media. The first one is obvious, which is the script writer or someone else who has influence over the script has knowledge and consciously adds this type of info into the script. The second is the person responsible for the 'spiritual' info in the script consciously borrows 'new age' concepts (like you mentioned).

The third is much more subtle but I suspect it is much more common than the other two: an atheist or non-spiritual person comes up with the info themselves seemingly 'on accident' through an inner muse. On the surface, it seems like they just randomly got to the truth. However, I think what is really going on is they are being deliberately subconsciously influenced by an actual entity(their higher self, a guide, higher density entity, etc). And/Or it could be a preincarnative plan. In any case, the information is deliberately released via the subconscious/intuition. Also, it is possible that it could be a combination of the 2nd and 3rd methods I mentioned. Potential example : Nine Inch Nails' - Right Where it Belongs (I'm pretty sure Trent Reznor is an atheist or was when he wrote the song).
Star Trek is profound stuff. When my son was little and homeschooling, I considered it his ethics course, as well as important for developing open-minded thinking about reality, science, etc. There is a lot of Law of One in Star Trek.
yes exactly Parsons! i, before my "awakening" would make up stories that had truths i wasn't consciously aware of. my writer friends also write incredible truths in their fiction. they're not "awake" per se but these blatant truths pour out anyway through their Muses.

another way is that the "moneymaker" (lol. shake it, baby) deliberately injects the spiritual material into the script (David Wilcock & others talk about this) it's basically influencing the public, creating plausible deniability through the media. this effect on the public is very meta-referenced in an episode of Stargate called Wormhole X-treme. Smile (great episode, it's also a great example of a non-earth native writer getting stuff unconsciously.)

basically if u have a TV show about a Stargate, the "truthers" talking about a real stargate will be painted as loons who got their idea from the TV show. when in reality it's the other way around. it serves their agenda to have it all hidden in plain sight, disguised as fiction. funny enough it serves us too because it opens, gently, the minds of the masses to accept & have a concept of these truths. it's less scary to accept it first as fiction.
I decided to rewatch the TNG ep called "The Child" this morning when I saw it was showing on BBC. It's a cute one. I like the part where the "life force entity" intentionally burns himself just for the experience of it. Learning often requires experiencing.
(04-27-2015, 02:23 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to rewatch the TNG ep called "The Child" this morning when I saw it was showing on BBC. It's a cute one. I like the part where the "life force entity" intentionally burns himself just for the experience of it. Learning often requires experiencing.

Is that the one where Data constructs his daughter? I cried so hard at that episode. ;-;

I remember watching Star Trek, having only ever seen one episode, and it was of TNG where they capture one of the Borg and give it individuality.

Which, again, Law of One.

The series is riddled with it. There's an episode of an infinite void, that could create illusions that were also real, and was real and could move around our space like a void. It engulfed the ship, and tormented the crew for the sake of experimenting what another life form was like.
The Borg are a collective social memory complex, albeit a computerized one, but so powerful they can repair their ship on the molecular structure.
Data is an emotionless more Human than Human character.
Deanna is an Empath, but not by Race, but only mentally and emotionally but experiences a powerful emotional imprint in space/time, that she experiences instantly, but perceived as taking days.
Empath's are a race of beings who can conform to the exact parameters desired by any beings. (Wait. Or am I referring to the name of an Alien species as Empaths...? I don't remember.) But when one of them imprints on Picard, it becomes Self Aware, mimicking almost the gradual pull from 2nd Density to 3rd Density, to 4th Density and possibly above.
Star Trek's Confederation, performs almost kind of like the Confederation we know of.
There's an episode where a planet has a nonorganic lifeform, "UGLY--BAGS--OF WATER", the universal translator translates, as the discussion continues Picard discovers the rocks source of life, Light! Was being threatened by the terraforming being performed. They responded by rapidly evolving in intelligence to Quickly Replicate (In a manner that looked like self manifesting) to communicate at first, when this failed they became offensive in their advancing. Getting to a point where they could form like highly advanced computer systems that were composed of many, yet One, just to protect itself.
Several early episodes have concepts of Time Travel and Parallel Universes that coincide with concepts of how reality would result for a consciousness in 'real time' or what is vaguely referenced as 'The Moment'. And not Rose Tyler.

I might have binge watched that entire show while reading the Ra Material when I first discovered the Ra Material. I also had never seen any Star Trek episodes except for the one, so when I read the Ra Material, and watched the show, a lot of things connected for me.
(04-27-2015, 03:07 PM)VanAlioSaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2015, 02:23 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to rewatch the TNG ep called "The Child" this morning when I saw it was showing on BBC. It's a cute one. I like the part where the "life force entity" intentionally burns himself just for the experience of it. Learning often requires experiencing.

Is that the one where Data constructs his daughter?  I cried so hard at that episode. ;-;
Nope...It's this one: