Bring4th

Full Version: Violet Ray Gateway lifts the veil.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:84.21 Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.

I had the idea that once someone has reached indigo ray activation they would have lifted the veil but it seems that to move beyond separation into unity the violet ray needs to be penetrated. The above example seems to be taking a tantric approach but i think we can assume it will be the same in meditational experiences as well.

The above gives a great example of the activation of Green ray to Violet Ray. The indigo ray has to do with Faith and Will rather than a transpersonal experience this would suggest.

Finding a balanced synthesis of the 6 rays to awaken the crown is the path of balancing and the dawning of the adept.
A rough notice. There is no color violet.
(03-28-2015, 04:55 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the idea that once someone has reached indigo ray activation they would have lifted the veil but it seems that to move beyond separation into unity the violet ray needs to be penetrated. The above example seems to be taking a tantric approach but i think we can assume it will be the same in meditational experiences as well. 

The above gives a great example of the activation of Green ray to Violet Ray. The indigo ray has to do with Faith and Will rather than a transpersonal experience this would suggest.

Finding a balanced synthesis of the 6 rays to awaken the crown is the path of balancing and the dawning of the adept.

Indigo ray is "believingness" consciousness.

Violet ray is "knowingness" consciousness.  Hence, the penetration of the veil, and by extension, all doubt.

Red ray is the opposite of knowingness.  It is doubt, uncertainty, fear, and also why it is associated with survival, and the relevant realities it energizes or accretes about itself (physical life).

So you have spectrum of vibrations between doubt/uncertainty and faith/certainty, and all the vibrations in between.

And beyond violet ray there is just Beingness (octave density -- symbolized by pure white), which is neither knowing or not knowing, and also why it is eternal mystery.

michael430

[deleted]
(03-29-2015, 08:42 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Finding a balanced synthesis of the 6 rays to awaken the crown is the path of balancing and the dawning of the adept.

Matt I love that statement. How do you do it?

Thanks, i just let the fingers do the typing sometimes. Smile
Believe I experience some sort of slight crown activation every time I have a groundbreaking "question reality" moment.

michael430

[deleted]
I have to keep my lower 3 chakras balanced before I start messing with the upper ones. I've felt in the past that I couldn't ground, and that was scary.
Lifting the veil through dreams is my way to go.
I don't try to initiate my violet ray to pierce the veil.
I'd rather spend my time loving my social memory complex.
that also gets my indigo ray going.

I_Am_The_One

haha god I love this site. A little nook in the world. I would definately have to agree with anagogy. His words hold wisdom. The beingness of the creator moves through and is all things.

Fear=hatred=seperation
Love=Unity=Creator

I_Am_The_One

(03-28-2015, 04:55 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:84.21 Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.

I had the idea that once someone has reached indigo ray activation they would have lifted the veil but it seems that to move beyond separation into unity the violet ray needs to be penetrated. The above example seems to be taking a tantric approach but i think we can assume it will be the same in meditational experiences as well.

I would agree, I have reached pineal ray activation. The veil is in place. I have yet to awaken the crown, as I have not brought all my rays into balance. I can feel my energy not permeating past my pineal, no matter how hard I try. I think I need to focus on my root and get some grounding. I feel like I could just float off alot of days.
The pineal can "shape" reality. I used to use it to charge up crystals with programming. Basically to hold a copy of my field, and amplify it back to me. I used to work with Earth's crystal grid to affect changes, reduce negativity and such.

I_Am_The_One

very nice, I am going to pm you that ok gemini?
(04-20-2015, 11:40 AM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]very nice, I am going to pm you that ok gemini?

Sure.

I_Am_The_One

gem check your pm box bro
I just yesterday was 'allowed' to move in to full-on Indigo ray work and it certainly is a new experience. I would agree that penetrating the veil doesn't come until the violet becomes balanced enough.

I_Am_The_One

I believe I am trying to activate it fully.Does your pineal gland buzz tan.rar?
What? Activate the indigo ray? Activation is good, but all the centers are 'activated' when you incarnated, there is no need to activate. Rather, one can energize and balance. You can pump one center full of energy to 'activate' it, but that can possibly put it out of balance with the other centers. Ra claims that balance between the centers is more important than individual activation of the centers. (Especially since all centers are already active.)

I_Am_The_One

I do not know all the terminology or function. I think I have done what you have described as pumping to much energy into my pineal. Should I focus on another and bring the energy down from my pineal?
It's like me though I focus on my heart chakra because I like the loving feeling that comes with it.

I_Am_The_One

Yea I can definitely feel energy coming from my pineal, I like rest within it could be said. I definitely believe it is out of balance thought tan.rar
(04-20-2015, 12:30 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]ok excuse me. I am learning. I think I have pumped to much energy into it then. My focus is on it all day.. Can you help me? Should I focus on other chakras? Bring energy away from my pineal?

Yes, it is possible to be 'overactive' in a center. One of the methods for helping with this is grounding which is to push the energy from your body down in to the Earth. You can do this simply by visualizing all energy within you as being like water flowing down your body to the Earth. If you have a lot of energy in your mind what you can do is focus on your forehead, where the front lobe of your brain is, and from there visualize pushing the energy down the front of your body, all the way down to your perineum. Just keep pushing the energy down. Then once you feel more focused at your base, draw the energy back up your spine, just by visualizing it doing so until it comes up the back and over your head to your forehead again. Then repeat the circulation and do it as often and as many times as possible. This is called the Microcosmic Orbit.

I would mention that overactivity in one center usually means underactivity in other centers.

I_Am_The_One

ty tan.rar I will definitely try this. I think I have alot of energy in my mind. IN perinuem I think you mean root chakra area?
(04-20-2015, 12:37 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]ty tan.rar I will definitely try this. I think I have alot of energy in my mind. IN perinuem I think you mean root chakra area?

Yes, that is what I mean, the area between your legs. Energy needs to circulate through the body or else it becomes imbalanced due to concentrating in areas, like a clogged up pipe. Energy is usually needing to be moved from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration or in otherwords from an overactive area to an underactive area. Like smoothing out the folds in a blanket.

I_Am_The_One

I have this buzzing coming from my pineal gland all day, tan.rar. Would you comment on this? have you or do you experience this?

I_Am_The_One

deleted
(04-20-2015, 12:41 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I would definitely agree with underactivity tan.rar Can you tell me some meditation you do to help better balance chakras? I think this is a major problem I have, and have had before. I always focus to hard on my pineal. I need to balance. Please help

The Microcosmic Orbit I gave you here is a good place to start, since it is meant to circulate energy evenly throughout all the chakras. One thing you can do is go over each center with your mind and 'feel' how active they are. See which areas seem to give you more of a response and which ones are 'quiet'. Becoming aware of the actual state of balance your centers are currently in is a good place to start. Then once you are aware of which centers tend to be overactive or underactive you can start to move the energies around to organize them more evenly.

That being said, I would put some focus on the 'ideas' that are usually associated with each center. There are numerous sources which outline these.

Quote:15.12 Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.
(04-20-2015, 12:41 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I have this buzzing coming from my pineal gland all day, tan.rar. Would you comment on this? have you or do you experience this?

I have experienced it and I do on occasion. I believe it is overactivation which doesn't just mean 'too much energy' but rather 'more energy than it is ready for'. The indigo ray vibration needs to 'rest' on top of the lower vibrations like a house on a foundation. If you have too much energy in your upper centers and not enough in the lower then you become 'top-heavy', the indigo ray energy has nowhere to go so instead it just buzzes around in your head. The energy centers aren't supposed to 'keep' energy, they transmute and circulate energy. When they are 'energized', it is like a hydro-electric dam in that the movement of the current through the center is what energizes it.

I_Am_The_One

(04-20-2015, 12:50 PM)Tan.rar Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2015, 12:41 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I have this buzzing coming from my pineal gland all day, tan.rar. Would you comment on this? have you or do you experience this?

I have experienced it and I do on occasion. I believe it is overactivation which doesn't just mean 'too much energy' but rather 'more energy than  it is ready for'. The indigo ray vibration needs to 'rest' on top of the lower vibrations like a house on a foundation. If you have too much energy in your upper centers and not enough in the lower then you become 'top-heavy', the indigo ray energy has nowhere to go so instead it just buzzes around in your head. The energy centers aren't supposed to 'keep' energy, they transmute and circulate energy. When they are 'energized', it is like a hydro-electric dam in that the movement of the current through the center is what energizes it.

Ty very insightful tan.rar Much love/light