Bring4th

Full Version: Are we compelled to wander?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As we hear the cries of 3rd density, is wandering a duty?
Or is it truly out of love, and only love that we wander?

Will I feel obligated to wander in the next life?

What about those who stayed behind in higher density this time around?
Will they feel a need to wander?

What can I do so that I don't feel obligated to wander again?

Do we do it for spiritual brownie points?

I just don't see how I have helped in 3D while I've been here.
No one can know the answers to those questions but you, after this life.

Nobody forces you.  And you can't possibly, from your incarnated state, know what impact you've had on other souls.

All experiences are sought because the experience is desired.  The experience of helping people.  The experience of growth.  The experience of wandering.  All experiences exist in the One.  All realities exist.  Everything that can happen does happen in infinity.  You are all experiences.

There is a portion of your soul that is always in time/space, even while you are here on Earth.  Just think, when you rejoin that aspect, you will have both sets of memories -- the memory of having been the incarnate personality here on earth, and the memory of being the discarnate personality in the spirit world.  After you rejoin, which one went, which one stayed?  It doesn't matter at that point.  

You did both.  You are both.
"I just don't see how I have helped in 3D while I've been here."

Just from my point of view;
I imagined what would be different in my life without your posts and interactions. "It's A Wonderful Life" style Smile

You have added a color/flavor/insight in my life through the years that in subtle ways have helped me on diverse levels. Your openness about what triggers a sense of love in you have helped me accept and be open to what triggers a sense of love in me.

to sum it all up; Thank you for being here at this time <3
This selection from Ra's talks is particularly uplifting to me, especially the core message that Positive Wanderers are helping the planet and the species simply by existing. You ARE making a difference just by being here.

Quote:
65.12 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any, shall I say, more physical way that he aids in— what I mean is, do the vibrations somehow add, just as electrical polarity or charging a battery or something? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.
I'm glad part of me is in the spirit world now. I only hope that I get to relive some of my coolest dreams.
I think I may be afraid to wander again. But at least we get dreams. And wolfdogs.
The experience of helping people.  The experience of growth.  The experience of wandering.  All experiences exist in the One?

Solarmovies
Kobe Bryant Height
Maryse Ouellet
John Cena net worth, Height, and John Cena age
Galina Becker
In fact, human wanders whole life... Kindest regards
What is the difference between wandering and wondering? They are the same if you ask me. We do things because we wonder. The decision to do something only ever takes place in the moment. In any moment, you will make a choice based on so many different things but when it truly comes down to the creative spirit exploring is it not wonder which calls it to all adventure?

Curiosity like a child. There may have been many surface reasons for why you decided to walk this plane but at the heart of it it is because you wondered. You questioned and you came to find out for yourself. You came here so that you might learn to understand yourself a step further as One.
~~
Well, that all depends on what "is" is, because she told me she was eighteen, and Hillary was out at the roller derby, so I-- we-- uh... oh, sorry, my mistake! That answer goes with another question entirely. Never mind. We'll move on to something altogether more uplifting.

I can't deny what I came for, we can't deny what we came for -- Giddyap! Giddyap!:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=calling+sorrow
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=w...+free+will

[Image: aton.JPG]  Cool
(10-07-2016, 04:55 AM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote: [ -> ]~~

man i love your posts so much dekalb. condensed bursts of wisdom musical energy. so unique and inspiring