Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderers encountering spiritual texts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just thinking about the circumstances around finding the Law of One, and got thinking of the reason why some wanderers would encounter spiritual texts etc. and have it play such an important role in there lives and other wanderers may never encounter any of that and be able to go about doing their roles in life and being such beacons. I was thinking maybe one reason is that those that encounter material like the Law of One might have challenges in there life of a specific nature, not saying the ones who don't encounter such things don't have challenges but get more inspiration and support from other sources? 
(03-28-2015, 09:59 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]I was just thinking about the circumstances around finding the Law of One, and got thinking of the reason why some wanderers would encounter spiritual texts etc. and have it play such an important role in there lives and other wanderers may never encounter any of that and be able to go about doing their roles in life and being such beacons. I was thinking maybe one reason is that those that encounter material like the Law of One might have challenges in there life of a specific nature, not saying the ones who don't encounter such things don't have challenges but get more inspiration and support from other sources? 

I think that at the end of the day it depends on the specific personality of the Wanderer and also, the needs and requirements of each Wanderer. I think that, when the entity is between lives and the veil is lifted, they can more clearly see what obstacles and support system would be more useful for them. Because I think that, even if they are from a social/memory complex (a species of beings that is united telepathically) before they became a Wanderer, when they are born as 3rd density beings, they are meant to be individuals with all the idiosyncrasies that that entails.

I hope this helps!

michael430

[deleted]
(03-29-2015, 08:50 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I think lots of "wanderers" would choose to be here now in an Age where the Information is so easily accessible to a large amount of the population. That way it's a matter of will to seek it.

Wow, you hit the nail right on the head. I was just thinking about exactly what you wrote here about a week ago. Great insight!