Bring4th

Full Version: Will our Dreams be Part of the Afterlife?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When we are going through our life review, will we also relive our dreams?

Can we take our cool dreams with us into the afterlife and relive them?
I really hope so.

I have so many questions about so many dreams & nightmares. I've also been to really beautiful places in my dreams that I want to go to again.
Maybe I'll be able to see some of your dreams. The beautiful places.
Perhaps we can share dreams.
I've got really high hopes for the afterlife.
I had a really cool dream last night where we were scanning for a care bear server out of 26,000 servers. The special effects were amazing. When we located the server, I felt very warm and tingly in my heart. I'd love to share that feeling with others who experience my dream.
I think in the afterlife we will relive our dreams. Even the freaky psychological ones.
We will be able to live them as many times as we want.
I think in the afterlife it can be like a YouTube of dreams.
Or a holodeck, but where you experience emotion as well.

I'll also be able to find that pesky video that I've lost touch with that I saw on YouTube years ago.

I think we have a whole social memory complex of dreams to experience.

Or maybe we have access to the dreams of all of humanity.

Wouldn't that be cool?
If you search Google Images for "dreamy" you'll find lots of neat landscapes.

Or even search for "dreamy landscape".
The dream state is just as "real" as the waking state. You aren't simply lying comatose while you dream, your mind, spirit and even a form of your body continue to act and grow. I think once the two worlds are merged upon death, one would have a clearer memory of which activities were actually pursued in the dream state. Generally the images we see in our dreams are symbolic representations the mind creates of deeper concepts, as a sort of attempt to explain the lessons pursued in the dream state to the waking mind. One can train themselves, to an extent, to experience the world behind the symbols while alive, but I would think that after death the "bigger picture" would be much more available.

That being said, I feel there are also actual locations on the astral plane one can visit, and actual beings one can interact with. These interactions are usually distorted by the waking mind in an attempt to make sense of the encounter. To be able to observe such things from a wider context would be fascinating.
I think that we shouldn't worry so much about it. Dreams will most likely be closer to that of reality in time/space from what I read somewhere.