Bring4th

Full Version: Unity, Timelessness, and Fourth Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my limited observations of this forum, there are a few people who have noticed a similar thing to me.

That is, as you raise your vibration and move towards unity, the rate at which time flows for you will be increased.

You could possibly think of a collective time speeding-up phenomenon. I made some estimates based on the relative convergence of schumman resonances, a possible 100-150 year timeline to full 4D semi-timelessness, and relative-octave progressions to reach a comclusion that for the average person, each day is 3-5 seconds shorter than the previous day. This function could be roughly equated to 86400*(8639_ / 86400)^x. 86400 is the initial value of seconds in the day, 8639(5,6, or 7) would be that number minus 3, 4, or 5 seconds per day, iterated by x days. So it isn't just consistently deducting from the original value, but rather is relative to the previous day. Eventually, it will converge to a state of timelessness. If at 5 seconds per day, we will reach near-timelessness in 100 years, 4 seconds would be 150-200 years, and 3 seconds would be 250-350 years. You can plug this into a computer's graphing calculator (or wolfram alpha) to get a visual model of this, in case you are interested in how it looks.

In general terms, the rate at which time accelerates for an individual is dependent on that person's vibration, and the faster the vibration is raised, the more "seconds lost per day" one will have.

There is probably a certain aspect in which one is "pulled along" by the shift into the next density. However, if a person does not raise their vibration at a level in which the collective vibration is being raised, they will be unable to sustain form, and will likely die. So it is necessary for one to be very proactive in raising his own vibration if he is to continue in form as time goes on. It is a mistake in all followers of prophecy to expect to be magically saved by future exterior circumstances. This applies to us as well, though I am sure we can agree that we have more interesting material to work with than the average prophecy. So we cannot expect the shift into 4D to save us, if we are not raising our vibration along with the shift.

I would consider that the rate at which time accelerates can be much faster than 3-5 seconds per relative day, in some circumstances. I would think the most common form of such would be that of overcoming a serious and large energy blockage. One the energy is released, the vibration is raised significantly. For example, I went from going through a period of being trapped in time (feeling like time was taking forever) to feeling like the days just flew by, in a matter of less than a year after a major negative energy was released. Years later, I have gotten to a point where I am already at near timelessness, I would say the average waking day is about 3 hours, or 1/4 time.
(03-29-2015, 09:57 PM)awakenspencer Wrote: [ -> ]In my limited observations of this forum, there are a few people who have noticed a similar thing to me.

That is, as you raise your vibration and move towards unity, the rate at which time flows for you will be increased.

You could possibly think of a collective time speeding-up phenomenon. I made some estimates based on the relative convergence of schumman resonances, a possible 100-150 year timeline to full 4D semi-timelessness, and relative-octave progressions to reach a comclusion that for the average person, each day is 3-5 seconds shorter than the previous day. This function could be roughly equated to 86400*(8639_ / 86400)^x. 86400 is the initial value of seconds in the day, 8639(5,6, or 7) would be that number minus 3, 4, or 5 seconds per day, iterated by x days. So it isn't just consistently deducting from the original value, but rather is relative to the previous day. Eventually, it will converge to a state of timelessness. If at 5 seconds per day, we will reach near-timelessness in 100 years, 4 seconds would be 150-200 years, and 3 seconds would be 250-350 years. You can plug this into a computer's graphing calculator (or wolfram alpha) to get a visual model of this, in case you are interested in how it looks.

How do Schumann resonances relate to that? I don't think you explained that part. I don't understand how the ELF relates to your time theory.
(03-29-2015, 09:57 PM)awakenspencer Wrote: [ -> ]In my limited observations of this forum, there are a few people who have noticed a similar thing to me.

In general terms, the rate at which time accelerates for an individual is dependent on that person's vibration, and the faster the vibration is raised, the more "seconds lost per day" one will have.

There is probably a certain aspect in which one is "pulled along" by the shift into the next density. However, if a person does not raise their vibration at a level in which the collective vibration is being raised, they will be unable to sustain form, and will likely die. So it is necessary for one to be very proactive in raising his own vibration if he is to continue in form as time goes on. It is a mistake in all followers of prophecy to expect to be magically saved by future exterior circumstances. This applies to us as well, though I am sure we can agree that we have more interesting material to work with than the average prophecy. So we cannot expect the shift into 4D to save us, if we are not raising our vibration along with the shift.

I would consider that the rate at which time accelerates can be much faster than 3-5 seconds per relative day, in some circumstances. I would think the most common form of such would be that of overcoming a serious and large energy blockage. One the energy is released, the vibration is raised significantly. For example, I went from going through a period of being trapped in time (feeling like time was taking forever) to feeling like the days just flew by, in a matter of less than a year after a major negative energy was released. Years later, I have gotten to a point where I am already at near timelessness, I would say the average waking day is about 3 hours, or 1/4 time.

I would definitely agree with you, and have calculated my own time gain to be around 3 hours.