Bring4th

Full Version: Green Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is our green ray like a laser beam, or like a flood light?

When we send love out to where it's needed, does it hit them like a laser beam, or does it bathe them in love?
From my experience the heart acts like an harmonic pitch fork. Once you get it going it vibrates a nice frequency but will return to silence.
So I imagine my green ray tuning fork is not like everyone else's. And that when I vibrate it, it will attract other beings who resonate to the same frequencies.

I heard that green-ray love is not the only way to experience another. It's a small part of our spectrum. And just focusing on that can be limiting. But it's what I like to do.
(03-30-2015, 01:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I imagine my green ray tuning fork is not like everyone else's. And that when I vibrate it, it will attract other beings who resonate to the same frequencies.

I heard that green-ray love is not the only way to experience another. It's a small part of our spectrum. And just focusing on that can be limiting. But it's what I like to do.

This is a big wide Universe, it's okay to do things your way as it comes naturally. If you end up finding it lacking, you will explore other ways.
Thank You Minyatur.