Bring4th

Full Version: Billions of Years of Evolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does billions of years of potential evolution daunt you?

What if you were 3D native, and realized you had billions of years of evolution ahead, were you 4D harvestable?

I probably would just accept it.

Though it would be nicer if my home density were 6D, when I could await 7D in a few million years.
Though if I were many billion years as a sun, I would be enthralled the whole time.
No Gemini, billions of years does not daunt me. Outside of time-space (and space-time), we are not confined to the notion of time. There we can access any density we want. So I personally don't worry about it in the least.

I think of my "home " density as 4D, because that is what I want to create on planet earth at this particular moment in time. It already exists in time right now. It already exists in time, and it's the kind of home I would like to experience on Earth as soon as possible. Smile
(03-31-2015, 12:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does billions of years of potential evolution daunt you?

What if you were 3D native, and realized you had billions of years of evolution ahead, were you 4D harvestable?

I probably would just accept it.

Though it would be nicer if my home density were 6D, when I could await 7D in a few million years.

Trust me, when you're in 6D or wherever, you're going to look back at your 3D self and say, "Why didn't I just take the bull by the horns?" This is all catalyst that goes into our spiritual piggy bank.
If you are outside time I wonder how long it apparently takes from 3D to 7D.
(03-31-2015, 01:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you are outside time I wonder how long it apparently takes from 3D to 7D.

That's actually something I never really thought of. If you could see time from infinite points of view (and increasingly more so as you progress from density to density), then the time it takes (from a 3D perspective) to get there would be meaningless. You just have to get to 4D! BigSmile
(03-31-2015, 01:10 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]You just have to get to 4D! BigSmile

I'm really trying, honest.
(03-31-2015, 01:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you are outside time I wonder how long it apparently takes from 3D to 7D.

It takes no time at all.  It is just a different point of focus.
Doesn't 7D require a certain vibrational purity? Or can I jump from 3D to 7D?
(03-31-2015, 01:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't 7D require a certain vibrational purity? Or can I jump from 3D to 7D?

I think it depends on different factors.  You can't jump from 3D to 7D, but once you give up your physical body and are outside the veil, you will see and experience things much differently.  I don't know exactly how it works, but I know we are not confined and restrained  the way we are here in 3D.  Outside the veil, we are truly free.
I think higher densities are more towards time/space than space/time. So time is really not so limiting.
(03-31-2015, 01:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think higher densities are more towards time/space than space/time. So time is really not so limiting.

You are thinking a lot from your 3D body's perspective.  From your Light-being Self's point of view, you are pure Light and Love and not confined by the limits of time.
(03-31-2015, 01:20 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 01:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't 7D require a certain vibrational purity? Or can I jump from 3D to 7D?

I think it depends on different factors.  You can't jump from 3D to 7D, but once you give up your physical body and are outside the veil, you will see and experience things much differently.  I don't know exactly how it works, but I know we are not confined and restrained  the way we are here in 3D.  Outside the veil, we are truly free.

I think that you have to be able to, at least on a soul level, be able to appreciate an intense amount of light/love, love/light. This probably goes to somebody who made a really efficient use of their catalyst. They probably also had intense catalyst, too. I would say you qualify Gemini Wolf! You just have to really make sure that you're efficiently using your catalyst.

Be sure to take your catalyst! Haha.
(03-31-2015, 01:27 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 01:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think higher densities are more towards time/space than space/time. So time is really not so limiting.

You are thinking a lot from your 3D body's perspective.  From your Light-being Self's point of view, you are pure Light and Love and not confined by the limits of time.

I can hardly wait to get back there.
(03-31-2015, 01:28 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that you have to be able to, at least on a soul level, be able to appreciate an intense amount of light/love, love/light. This probably goes to somebody who made a really efficient use of their catalyst. They probably also had intense catalyst, too. I would say you qualify Gemini Wolf! You just have to really make sure that you're efficiently using your catalyst.

And if I'm not efficiently using my catalyst, will that be a serious detriment to my spiritual progress?
(03-31-2015, 01:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 01:28 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I think that you have to be able to, at least on a soul level, be able to appreciate an intense amount of light/love, love/light. This probably goes to somebody who made a really efficient use of their catalyst. They probably also had intense catalyst, too. I would say you qualify Gemini Wolf! You just have to really make sure that you're efficiently using your catalyst.

And if I'm not efficiently using my catalyst, will that be a serious detriment to my spiritual progress?

I don't think you have to sweat it; progress is progress. You're probably efficiently utilizing at least some of your catalyst. Like I said, you just have to make it to at least 4D. From what I can tell about you, you are a very loving person. I'm positive that you can make it to at least there.

I was going to write something else, but I forgot what it was.
I just have to make it to 4D, and if I'm a wanderer, I get to return home.
(03-31-2015, 01:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 01:28 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Progress is only pertinent when thinking in terms of time. 

Just try to open up to embody as much of your loving 7D Self as possible.  It takes getting a sense of love, compassion and worthiness about yourself, and knowing that you are loved, accepted and forgiven for everything you have ever done.  It takes a connection to your body which you can do with focused breathing or walking outdoors contemplatively. It takes intention.  Set the intention everyday to step closer to where you want to go.
(03-31-2015, 01:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just have to make it to 4D, and if I'm a wanderer, I get to return home.

Exactly.

I remember what I was going to write. The good thing is that you have knowledge of TLOO material. A lot of people don't even have that. So you're way ahead of the game, just there. Don't even sweat it. Just try to intensify and maximize your love for others. That seems like something that comes naturally to you.
In fact I have overactiveated my heart in the past.
(03-31-2015, 01:49 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Progress is only pertinent when thinking in terms of time. 

Just try to open up to embody as much of your loving 7D Self as possible.  It takes getting a sense of love, compassion and worthiness about yourself, and knowing that you are loved, accepted and forgiven for everything you have ever done.  It takes a connection to your body which you can do with focused breathing or walking outdoors contemplatively. It takes intention.  Set the intention everyday to step closer to where you want to go.

I second what Shemaya is saying.

And I would add to it by saying that you (Gemini Wolf) should try as hard as possible to make your love universal. Not just love for yourself, other people, but love for other beings that may or may not be more progressed spiritually (for example, those of other higher densities, whether they are STS or not; angelic, too, STS or not), and also animals, if possible (something that is highly controversial on this board). Even 1D, if possible. Absolutely, EVERYTHING.
(03-31-2015, 01:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 01:49 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Progress is only pertinent when thinking in terms of time. 

And I would add to it by saying that you (Gemini Wolf) should try as hard as possible to make your love universal. Not just love for yourself, other people, but love for other beings that may or may not be more progressed spiritually (for example, those of other higher densities, whether they are STS or not; angelic, too, STS or not), and also animals, if possible (something that is highly controversial on this board). Even 1D, if possible. Absolutely, EVERYTHING.

This makes sense, it gives me a good feeling. Though sometimes I think I have to just focus on a few entities in which to send love. And not just anthros.
(03-31-2015, 01:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In fact I have overactiveated my heart in the past.

You have it down, pat. You're even to be envied. I personally don't think I have as much of a loving attitude as you do. Because of certain other people that I have let influence me, I tend to be very critical of others (not on here, in my real life).
(03-31-2015, 02:00 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 01:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In fact I have overactiveated my heart in the past.

You have it down, pat. You're even to be envied. I personally don't think I have as much of a loving attitude as you do. Because of certain other people that I have let influence me, I tend to be very critical of others (not on here, in my real life).

But it's just for fictional anthros. I haven't had such love for other humans.
Those in need really need my love.
(03-31-2015, 01:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 01:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

This makes sense, it gives me a good feeling. Though sometimes I think I have to just focus on a few entities in which to send love. And not just anthros.

That makes sense too (you don't want to spread yourself too thin). But keep practicing on sharing your love as much as possible too. Try to be skilled at it, like a surgeon. The more you practice, the easier it gets to include even more beings.
(03-31-2015, 02:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But it's just for fictional anthros. I haven't had such love for other humans.
Those in need really need my love.

I used to fancy the idea that things that are imaginary actually exist somewhere else. And if they actually exist somewhere else, then you could also send them your love too. Who knows what could happen if you send your love to a fictional realm. Maybe that fictional realm as a whole would be benefited. Maybe, in turn, the life of an artist who pierces through into that imaginary place would be benefited.

I think that a lot of times, as human beings we limit ourselves. But I don't really think that reality has any limits. I think that all the infinity of octaves are boundless. Ra hasn't been able to verify this, but I think that this is true.
I'm not exactly perfect. I dislike babies and ferrets.

I suppose I could use some more love in this realm.
(03-31-2015, 02:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not exactly perfect. I dislike babies and ferrets.

I suppose I could use some more love in this realm.

No one's perfect. We all have our idiosyncratic dislikes. It's obviously something you can work on. The creator's not going to judge you for that.
I honestly have a deep welling sadness. Though I try to do good.
I am almost constantly berated for who I am.
I am called incompetent and useless. Though I try hard.
(03-31-2015, 02:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly have a deep welling sadness. Though I try to do good.
I am almost constantly berated for who I am.
I am called incompetent and useless. Though I try hard.

As much as possible, try to turn all those feelings into love. Love for yourself, and love for others. Do this until it is no longer sadness. Until it is pure love.
Pages: 1 2