Bring4th

Full Version: Random thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just had a thought pop into my head, a short time after asking/praying for some help. I wanted to share it BigSmile If you folks have anything that pops into your head, and want to share it, please do! Much Love!

Think of the source of what you eat,
The Talapia, swimming in the waters where it came from, it's amazing beautiful life, from egg to adventurous untamable fish, most like a reprocreator, the feelings and beauty of it all! Appreciate how amazing it is, that it is now entering my body, send it love and appreciation! equal exchange in this way could definitely be a good step in the right direction Wink
With love!

That was the note I wrote to myself, but you could take this so very far, the people who caught the boat, how they obtained they boat, who built it, the trees, so many events stacked up count towards what's happening now, So much hard work and potentially amazing unique situations. Just for 1 piece of fish.
Yet again, Much Love, share what you will!
I'd like to add multiple things, firstly in relation to where the fish came from, the ancestry how it evolved and has managed to survive up until now. and than of course that appreciation can be had for anything, negative things, positive things, grey things, ect ect.. everything is cause for appreciation, and appreciation for me, seems to be a good path towards love. That heart felt, almost sad greatfulness. That is the most intense feeling I have on a regular basis.
Great thoughts and a great idea! I've tried to start to scrabble down thoughts that come into my head in meditation as well so ill share some, but remember not to take what doesn't resonate with you (since im still a beginner in this incarnation at meditation some of these thoughts are about meditating):

Before we entered this illusion we were both everything and nothing, so in order to "get out" of this illusion, temporarily, our minds must contain nothing and everything.

Meditation is like short dreams or stories that try to tell you something.

What happens 2012?
Does it matter? Be yourself regardless of what will happen in the future. Exist here and now.

Do not let the physical surroundings of this illusion change who you feel you should be, be who you truly wish to be.

The brain is like a radio and you can tune into different signals. They sound like a high pitch sound. In order to tune into the signal, listen to it as if you were in a room full of strangers having conversations and focusing on one particular voice. Then raise the vibration inside your head to this frequency. The signals from the right side of the brain gives you clear, whole and meaningful messages. The left side tries to trick you in various ways.

To learn all these skills about meditation and life again is like a montage from karate kid or the rocky movies. Except it takes time! And patience!

Think about what an amazing joy it is that we are all creators and that we can together learn from these eternal stories that we play out.

I also found out that i was originally a 1st wave wanderer who incarnated at the same time that my parents did. I was a pilot in the american airforce (which explains a lot to me) who never really woke up and died in a plane crash in the 80's. I was then reincarnated here in scandinavia with my 1st wave wanderer parents so that i would wake up faster. 1st wave wanderer parents who are half-asleep raising a 3rd wave wanderer soul leads to a faster awakening.

These were my scribbles for now, waiting to hear from others! Smile

Love & Light!
(03-29-2010, 04:13 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: [ -> ]you could take this so very far, the people who caught the boat, how they obtained they boat, who built it, the trees, so many events stacked up count towards what's happening now

your post reminds me very much of a character in a novel by robin hobb who upon dipping his fingers in a magical stream is then able to feel the journey of every thing he touches. it always felt like such a beautifully magical concept to me, tracing the sacred journey of matter as it transformed along its path. thank you for posting and for reminding me of that Smile
Two thoughts:

Look back on yourself some time ago - weeks ago, months ago, years ago. Look back at the choice situations in which you made foolish decisions. Look back at your old mindset. What counsel would you give yourself? What attitude would you take toward yourself if you met your past self on the street today and it didn't know that it was you? If it was truly your own self, wouldn't you look upon it with complete love and total understanding? Wouldn't you passively guide while being totally open and accepting of the mistakes and attitude? Well, you meet other selves every day that are in the mindset you used to be. You have both been freed and freed yourself from your old mindset, and in this state, you're able to be a freeing force for others. The big self, the planetary self, uses you, a part of itself, to heal another part of itself. Just like you would bandage a wound on your left hand using your right hand, we are all one. All of us. Nothing is lacking, everything is here, expressing itself. When you are given the opportunity to be of service to others, remember that we are serving ourselves. The Earth is showing itself love through us. Shorthand, treat others as you would have yourself treated! haha

Think about how you came into existence. You're (thankfully) used to thinking in cosmic terms, but I'm talking about this one human life. Before you were born, your spirit was part of Earth's spirit. Your mind existed in yin form only as concepts in the minds of those who were living. Your mind was part of the group mind. When someone thought a thought about something that you are or will be at any point in this life, that was you in that thought. Your body existed as its raw materials in the Earth. So, your body, mind, and spirit certainly all existed before you were born. Before you were here, I AM. Somehow, miraculously, all that you are has all come together in harmony to form the mind/body/spirit complex. But this life's experience wasn't there. You were selflessly given the gift of life experience by the random biological creating machine that is our species. Everyone who needs/wants to become harmonized into a complex to gain a life experience will get the chance. It is only through love that life is created. Love is endless and it is always selflessly creating. We are a part of that love, even if we don't realize it.

fairyfarmgirl

Isn't Life amazing!

fairyfarmgirl
(03-29-2010, 06:08 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2010, 04:13 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: [ -> ]you could take this so very far, the people who caught the boat, how they obtained they boat, who built it, the trees, so many events stacked up count towards what's happening now

your post reminds me very much of a character in a novel by robin hobb who upon dipping his fingers in a magical stream is then able to feel the journey of every thing he touches. it always felt like such a beautifully magical concept to me, tracing the sacred journey of matter as it transformed along its path. thank you for posting and for reminding me of that Smile

I have that feeling when I look into people's eyes. And deep down in their souls, all their adventures and journeys are made available. The essence is carried within you. The beauty of two souls on different paths just touches each others and enriches life...Heart
oh wow, the character in that book, well the same character in a related book, is called the fool.... how very interesting Smile

fairyfarmgirl

What came first the Orange or the color orange? Is it not amazing that the fruit, Orange is the color orange and the color orange is the same as the fruit of the orange? So what came first?

fairyfarmgirl
(04-05-2010, 02:03 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]What came first the Orange or the color orange? Is it not amazing that the fruit, Orange is the color orange and the color orange is the same as the fruit of the orange? So what came first?

fairyfarmgirl

OK. I will play. Both came at the same time Smile

fairyfarmgirl

(04-06-2010, 05:36 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2010, 02:03 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]What came first the Orange or the color orange? Is it not amazing that the fruit, Orange is the color orange and the color orange is the same as the fruit of the orange? So what came first?

fairyfarmgirl

OK. I will play. Both came at the same time Smile

LOL! The thread is random thoughts... that was my random thought... came from trying to teach my daughters that the orange they wanted was the color orange and the color orange was the color of the orange... they were understandly confused... LOL

Random thoughts?
"Ra-Sha" was the name on my lips this morning.

Ra-Sha apparently is a Reiki symbol as seen below.

It is a balancing/unblocking Symbol.
* Grounds and balances energy
* Helps to unblock the energy chakra centres allowing the energy to flow
* If signed over pain helps to reduce it or dissipate it.

"Tam-a-ra-sha - The Spiritual/Material/Physical Connection. A healing cable through which healing energy is transmitted to the student (or to another person). Instruction in the effective use of this Kofutu symbol is strongly recommended. Zoh-va - Absent Healing - concentrate and send the message "I shall always be inside the eternal present". The intermingling and energising of an element subconsciously amounts to an attunement. Reflect that this is the same vibration as that of energy. Instruction in the effective use of this Kofutu symbol is strongly recommended."

[Image: tamarasha.jpg]

Which is very strange, since my name is translated to the word stone in Chinese, which contains almost the same symbol, which can be seen in this famous movie in China about a man called "Crazy Stone". The last two symbols mean "stone"

[Image: crazystone.jpg]

Thoughts?
OK. Here is my random thought.
Why is Ra called himself Ra? Could it have something to do with the vibration of the word Ra? Try it with me. Make a sound like a motorcycle roaring RRRRRRRRR and then add aaaaaa with mouth completely open. RRRRRRRRRRRRR aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It make a very strange sound that sounds very primitive and almost frightening. Sounding it I feel almost the same as what I felt standing under the Niagara Falls. The awesome power of raw (RA) nature, scary but still very soothing...
Many higher vibration sounds have either an "Ah" or "Oh" sound in them

God
Father
Ra
Latwii
Oxal
Hatonn
etc etc

fairyfarmgirl

LOL Smile))
Here is my random thought(s) for the day Smile

* Why do we have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils and only one mouth?
* Why do we need someone else to watch our backs? Why don't we have eyes in the back?
* We can't really pat very effectively on our backs either or kick our own butt. Why?

why, why, why???

in-joy Cool
(04-07-2010, 01:05 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Many higher vibration sounds have either an "Ah" or "Oh" sound in them

God
Father
Ra
Latwii
Oxal
Hatonn
etc etc

I read that somewhere else too, and started thinking about what sound the doctor tells you to have when he checks your throat Smile Oh and the first spice girl song!

Love!
Hello Biu_Tze,

Thank you for sharing,

I agree, the "sad gratefullness" is when you realize that you are eating the One, self consumption, that Light comes on very quickly from then on.....Wonderful emotion though........I used to think it was crazy that a fox when trapped will eat it's own leg to break free........then I thought it is only 'eating' it's One to be back as One free to run.......No understanding

Love Everything xxx
(04-17-2010, 02:48 AM)love everything Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Biu_Tze,

Thank you for sharing,

I agree, the "sad gratefullness" is when you realize that you are eating the One, self consumption, that Light comes on very quickly from then on.....Wonderful emotion though........I used to think it was crazy that a fox when trapped will eat it's own leg to break free........then I thought it is only 'eating' it's One to be back as One free to run.......No understanding

Love Everything xxx

The level of instinct, the will of survival, is red ray, and is incorporated into the mind/body of second and third density vehicles. The spirit has no need for this instinct, for what is infinite is that.