Bring4th

Full Version: why are we here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the negative polarity says we are here on Earth to realize that existence is pure confusion and every world should end and in great pain so that worlds are never incarnated into again (e.g. Maldek, the destroyed planet that is the asteroid belt).

the positive polarity says we are here on Earth to experience joy and remain alive wanting to experience such joy, protecting ourselves and others to maintain such joy.

yet if we are all here to experience joy why do we condemn people to large portions of their lives doing things they don't like? wouldn't that just convince them of the negative polarity's ideal of destroying all worlds including this one, even when they wake up in the afterlife (time/space)?

why is this world in such a habit of creating negatively-oriented entities through making people experience so much suffering, that they are convinced of hurting people and themselves in future lives and even in the afterlife itself?

if we are here to suffer shouldn't we just make people suffer more already so we can end it altogether in finality?
It's somewhere inbetween, we are here to experience many-ness. Both polarities are the byproduct of many-ness and are both valid ways to grow spiritually toward Intelligent Infinity but in themselves they are both illusory.

Quote:1.7 Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, whatyou would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourselfby distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity.You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?

I find this quote insightful about the nature of unity.

The purpose of polarity is to create duality inside the unity.
(03-31-2015, 10:01 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]It's somewhere inbetween, we are here to experience many-ness. Both polarities are the byproduct of many-ness and are both valid ways to grow spiritually toward Intelligent Infinity but in themselves they are both illusory.

Quote:1.7 Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, whatyou would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourselfby distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity.You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?

I find this quote insightful about the nature of unity.

The purpose of polarity is to create duality inside the unity.

Wow, that's a beautiful quote, Minyatur. It has vast implications on how we should live our lives and how we should perceive the world. Amazing.
Why are we here? Hmm, I dunno! You have somewhere better to be?
I would say it is more like this...

The negative side of the coin says "I know the way, I will grant you security and status if you follow me".

The positive side of the coin says "You know the way, there is no "I" in team, lets explore the mystery together".

The edge of the coin symbolises 3rd grade reality. It is what it is.

Why are we here? Well we need to wake up before we can begin our studies...

Quote:83.7 Questioner: One thing I don’t understand is why, if there was no veil, that the review of incarnation after the incarnation would help the process since it seems to me that the entity should already be aware of what was happening. Possibly this has to do with the nature of space/time and time/space. Could you clear that up, please?

Ra: I am Ra. It is true that the nature of time/space is such that a lifetime may be seen whole as a book or record, the pages studied, riffled through, and re-read. However, the value of review is that of the testing as opposed to the studying. At the testing, when the test is true, the distillations of all study are made clear.

During the process of study, which you may call the incarnation, regardless of an entity’s awareness of the process taking place, the material is diffused and over-attention is almost inevitably placed upon detail.

The testing upon the cessation of the incarnative state is not that testing which involves the correct memorization of many details. This testing is, rather, the observing of self by self, often with aid as we have said. In this observation one sees the sum of all the detailed study; that being an attitude or complex of attitudes which bias the consciousness of the mind/body/spirit.

I hope my distorted opinion helps!

Heart
wise positive: there is nothing to follow, all is one and valid, good

wise negative: there is nothing to follow, all is one and invalid, bad

you only follow things when you are not fully aware of yourself
(03-31-2015, 09:41 PM)AnarchaFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]the negative polarity says we are here on Earth to realize that existence is pure confusion and every world should end and in great pain so that worlds are never incarnated into again (e.g. Maldek, the destroyed planet that is the asteroid belt).

the positive polarity says we are here on Earth to experience joy and remain alive wanting to experience such joy, protecting ourselves and others to maintain such joy.

yet if we are all here to experience joy why do we condemn people to large portions of their lives doing things they don't like? wouldn't that just convince them of the negative polarity's ideal of destroying all worlds including this one, even when they wake up in the afterlife (time/space)?

why is this world in such a habit of creating negatively-oriented entities through making people experience so much suffering, that they are convinced of hurting people and themselves in future lives and even in the afterlife itself?

if we are here to suffer shouldn't we just make people suffer more already so we can end it altogether in finality?

warfare is used as a means of control.  It's not the endgame of the negative polarity.

why would a negatively-polarized society destroy their own planet?

AngelofDeath

I'm here for my own amusement.
(04-02-2015, 05:24 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I'm here for my own amusement.

Maybe I am too.

I don't feel I "have" to learn any lessons.
(04-02-2015, 05:18 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2015, 09:41 PM)AnarchaFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]the negative polarity says we are here on Earth to realize that existence is pure confusion and every world should end and in great pain so that worlds are never incarnated into again (e.g. Maldek, the destroyed planet that is the asteroid belt).

warfare is used as a means of control.  It's not the endgame of the negative polarity.

why would a negatively-polarized society destroy their own planet?
control is the invalidation of action, you can only cut an onion so much before youre cutting the atoms

what happens when you split an atom plenum?

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=falsity

AngelofDeath

(04-02-2015, 05:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 05:24 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I'm here for my own amusement.

Maybe I am too.

I don't feel I "have" to learn any lessons.

No one has to do anything. That I am here for my own amusement does not mean I am not doing anything.
(04-02-2015, 05:36 PM)AnarchaFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]control is the invalidation of action, you can only cut an onion so much before youre cutting the atoms

control is about the allowance of certain actions, and the disallowance of others.  It's a selective suppression of the self which then manifests in outward experience by the enforcement of those attitudes via a hierarchy.

The outward expression of control (such as Genghis Khan) is just the external stamp of something applied to the inner soul.

- -

(04-02-2015, 05:36 PM)AnarchaFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]what happens when you split an atom plenum?

you usually end up with a destructive process.

- -

(04-02-2015, 05:36 PM)AnarchaFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=falsity

falsity is working within the illusion.  Ie, it reinforces the surface notion (and experience) of separated entities and consciousnesses.  It plays upon distortions in the heart centre.
Quote:To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the [negative power] of your [negative visitor] and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.

feel free to look up were Ra mentions negative entities inspiring nuclear weaponry

they arent here to control a bunch of dumb apes and monopoly money

they are here to keep our bodies from birthing souls that make the universe brighter and harder to bear for them

they just want less light affecting their feeding habits, negativity is destructive parasites, viruses

negative entities are not powerhungry people that love people enough to see them breathe and bring literal light to things
(04-02-2015, 05:53 PM)AnarchaFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]feel free to look up were Ra mentions negative entities inspiring nuclear weaponry

they are here to keep our bodies from birthing souls that make the universe brighter and harder to bear for them

they just want less light affecting their feeding habits, negativity is destructive parasites, viruses

negative entities are not powerhungry people that love people enough to see them breathe and bring literal light to things

and yet, this is still a mixed harvest planet.

I understand your despair at things.  There is no doubt, negative stuff happening on this planet.  But there is also plenty of positive stuff too.  I think a broader perspective can prevent one from falling into the notion of - 'it's all pointless.  Let's get it all over with' etc.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

- -

The Earth seems to be negative.

That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present.

However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.
I think the Gaia meditations that go on around the world are helping.
We are here to realize there is nothing to do, it is all pointless and be joyful within that.

There is no purpose, we created the concept of why because we can't accept the inherent nature of things: Emptiness.
(04-02-2015, 07:23 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]We are here to realize there is nothing to do, it is all pointless and be joyful within that.

There is no purpose, we created the concept of why because we can't accept the inherent nature of things: Emptiness.

So far, this is probably the only post of yours that is meaningful. The rest have been worthy of getting banned.
Oh snap, he went there.
(04-02-2015, 05:53 PM)AnarchaFeminist Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the [negative power] of your [negative visitor] and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy.

feel free to look up were Ra mentions negative entities inspiring nuclear weaponry

Picture if you will darkness as a different polarity of light. Those of one path will not feel good among those of the other path and it works equally both ways. None is right, none is wrong, both have different needs and both are equally only fufilling their own desires. Whether it is toward self or other-selves, it is never not about self. All is not One? Are you not playing each and every single role simply unaware that you are everything? And as such would not the baseline between every single action however contradictory they are be exactly the same?

It is important to note that positive entities working against negative entities is one of the reason for them to be here. There is nothing that is uncalled for in itself and nothing meet out of coincidence. The nature of this 3D planet is that of a mirror reflecting everything that has to be reflected back to you. Every negative thought that emerges in your mind about an other-self is simply a reflection about you whoever that other-self is.

There is nothing that is not perfect within you or outside you, there is only you.
It is every unlikely that any soul is better or more noble than any other as they all have the exact same Source of being and are only experiencing a different set of subjectivity.
Hello Dear AnarchaFeminist,

I do not know why I am here. I am waiting for my death in this reality hoping, that in the meantime I'll do what I came here to do.

All I have Best in me for You
(04-02-2015, 07:23 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]We are here to realize there is nothing to do, it is all pointless and be joyful within that.

Thank you for the uplifting inspirational message Hans. I'm kidding. I agree to a point that we concern ourselves far too much with unnecessary thoughts and motions.
so called negative or service to self do not understand the universal order in things.

they also only serve the means to further serve oneself and to control this perception of confusion.

they do not understand is all i can say at this time concerning that side of things.

i believe it's the result of continuing division, in polarity. polarity is the greatest lie. as Ra has said duality is the constraint of 3d, and they have trouble seeing how good is equal to evil.

Well it is because they are leaving out what it is, the mechanic of it.

One is expansion and the other is contraction, one is the in breath, the other the out breath. These are not inherently good or bad, neither.
These are concepts that show you that you are connected in all the densities.

The idea of emptiness is only a perception like everything else. 

What would be the point of feeling joy about the pointlessness of everything? Why not just feel nothing? Wouldn't that align with nothingness better? I have read different translations of the Tao and understand the difficulty of putting into words the wordless. But I find the words, emptiness and pointless, somewhat injurious or carrying a sense of defeatedness. 

I prefer to see the universe as one of infinite possibilities, as in the wave function. If one chooses to do nothing, fine. But as far as I can tell, the universe is not static and in constant change. Perhaps there is a stillness in "the now," and that may be interpreted as emptiness, as when one meditates or creates art and the conscious world falls away. But the words, emptiness and pointless, once again, seem to fall very short of describing this state.
(04-10-2015, 01:57 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]

The idea of emptiness is only a perception like everything else. 

What would be the point of feeling joy about the pointlessness of everything? Why not just feel nothing? Wouldn't that align with nothingness better? I have read different translations of the Tao and understand the difficulty of putting into words the wordless. But I find the words, emptiness and pointless, somewhat injurious or carrying a sense of defeatedness. 

I prefer to see the universe as one of infinite possibilities, as in the wave function. If one chooses to do nothing, fine. But as far as I can tell, the universe is not static and in constant change. Perhaps there is a stillness in "the now," and that may be interpreted as emptiness, as when one meditates or creates art and the conscious world falls away. But the words, emptiness and pointless, once again, seem to fall very short of describing this state.

Words like emptiness and nothingness seem to be imperfect representations of their counterparts in the Eastern languages.
(04-10-2015, 01:12 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]so called negative or service to self do not understand the universal order in things.

they also only serve the means to further serve oneself and to control this perception of confusion.

they do not understand is all i can say at this time concerning that side of things.

i believe it's the result of continuing division, in polarity. polarity is the greatest lie. as Ra has said duality is the constraint of 3d, and they have trouble seeing how good is equal to evil.

Well it is because they are leaving out what it is, the mechanic of it.

One is expansion and the other is contraction, one is the in breath, the other the out breath. These are not inherently good or bad, neither.
These are concepts that show you that you are connected in all the densities.

Unless an entity is without polarity you can say "so called positive or service to others do not understand the universal disorder in things" thus negative entities break the order they create to teach them that lesson.