Bring4th

Full Version: Creating STO 3D world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could I as a sub-Logos (sun) create a world that is STO?

Put it far enough away in space that it wouldn't be visited by negative ET's?

I feel like Yahweh, wanting my perfect world.

How much harm are you doing by allowing negativity in?
They call Lucifer the lightbringer for a reason. Are you creating an STO world primarily for yourself or because you think that's the best for everyone?

Also I think it might not be possible to create a 3D STO world, as 3D is primarily about the choice. Maybe in other universes the "choice" is something different than sto vs sts, so maybe it's possible there.
I don't mind thinking STS thoughts if you're being selfish and such. As long as others don't get hurt.
I'm selfish much of the time.

But I do thank Lucifer for their sacrifice.
I am not exactly humble myself. When I was going through a schizophrenic episode, I only thought about destroying STS worlds.
I felt like I was causing a lot of fear in others and was trying to spread this fear that I experienced.
Ra actually addressed a question like that directly, about whether a sun could simply create an STO society.

Quote:77.17 Questioner: Now, would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, there was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function only of this positive polarization evolving from our original creation of sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true-color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.

My interpretation of what he's saying is that it would be very difficult -and likely require the elimination of free will- and even if one accomplished it, the result would be entities that would only gain density very, very slowly for 1D-4D. Without the conflict\catalysts brought by the mix of STO and STS types, spiritual progress would be extremely slow due to a lack of perceived options in ways to behave. And that sort of defeats the purpose of having the "intense" 3D plane, where the point is creating new experiences.

New experiences require catalysts, and you effectively need STSes/distortions for that to happen.
I've not exactly seen violence first hand. So I'm not too encumbered with STS negative.

Still I make a choice to polarize positively.

But I have seen intense negativity though.
What if I created a "virtual" STO world?
I don't want to affect anyone's free will.

I could fall in love with my creation, even if there was STS there.
As long as the STS didn't blow up the planet.
I wouldn't kick my people out of Eden for being STS. Or having knowledge of STS.
Everything's a virtual world, one way or another. Wink But basically, perfect order can't have free will in it. That's one of the fundamental paradoxes of things, as I see it. For true "perfection" to exist, as you're probably thinking of it, there cannot be imperfections. Unstructured or non-aligned thoughts would be among those imperfections.

Absolute order means absolute fascism, basically, one way or the other. Of course, Ra indicates that others have attempted what you're talking about, so it's not like it COULDN'T be done. It just apparently isn't very useful\effective.
(04-02-2015, 11:08 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]They call Lucifer the lightbringer for a reason. Are you creating an STO world primarily for yourself or because you think that's the best for everyone?

Also I think it might not be possible to create a 3D STO world, as 3D is primarily about the choice. Maybe in other universes the "choice" is something different than sto vs sts, so maybe it's possible there.

As a Logos (not a sub-Logos, but a Logos) he could create a "galaxy" that inclines towards STO just by his general inclination and tendency to be STO. Not every one of the Logoi would be STO, however. That would be impossible.

Ra implies this when he says that this Logos that we are in seems to have a tendency to STO.