Bring4th

Full Version: Your Mystical Experiences Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried to look for a thread on this, but I couldn't find it, so I created it. I would tend to think that if it exists, it would be something with a lot of replies (unless it was a fairly recent thread; in that case, I do apologize).

But anyway, this thread is to post your mystical experiences. Being a spiritual board, I would assume that a lot of us have had some mystical experience in our lives. You can do one mystical experience per post, more than one per post, or all of them per post. However you like! I'm going to post one per post. I'm going to start with my last mystical experience.

My last mystical experience was about a month or so ago. It all started when I was reading the LOO material, I think it was, the night before (or maybe two nights before). I was reading this part:

Quote:34.2 Questioner: Thank you very much. We’ll start general questioning now. You stated at an earlier time that penetration of the eighth level or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle. When this penetration of the eighth level occurs what does the entity who penetrates this experience? Can you tell me this?

Ra:
I am Ra. The experience of each entity is unique in perception of intelligent infinity. Perceptions range from a limitless joy to a strong dedication to service to others while in the incarnated state. The entity which reaches intelligent infinity most often will perceive this experience as one of unspeakable profundity. However, it is not usual for the entity to immediately desire the cessation of the incarnation. Rather the desire to communicate or use this experience to aid others is extremely strong.
Category: Positive Path

About a day or so after, in the morning, I had a very strange experience. It was very early in the morning, and I woke up for no apparent reason. I decided that it was too early, so I decided to go back to sleep. As I was about to fall asleep, I started to feel more than one thing at the same time. I remember seeing a bright light; it was so bright that I can't remember if my eyes were closed or open. I also remember hearing a really loud noise that was like an intense, rushing noise. I kind of remember that there was also a high pitchedness to it. But the weirdest thing that I felt was this really intense fear. The whole thing lasted only about several seconds, but, in hindsight, I'm glad because it was an extremely frightful experience.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that it's possible that whatever entity provided the experience was trying to see how much light I could take. I'm not sure at what level light I was able to register at, but it would be really interesting to know. The other question that I have is, why did I experience only light and not love? I have a lot of questions about the experience, and I guess that the only time I'm going to know is when I finally pass on from this plane.

So that was my experience. I'd like to know what all of your experiences have been? Heart
Once I project video from my 3rd eye onto a wall that I could actually watch with my eyes. It was of flying over a mountain. Very serene.

I've also projected video onto a tv that was off, and was watching it with no sound.

AngelofDeath

Oh my, I wouldn't even know where to begin. My life is ripe with magic.
(04-02-2015, 01:47 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my, I wouldn't even know where to begin. My life is ripe with magic.

As is everybody's; I agree. But sometimes there are very definite experiences that stand out above the rest. Yours might be more so because you have some involvement with ritual magic(k), no? I remember seeing you say something like that on another thread.
Most of my experiences probably only have meaning to me.
I also once saw cute animated characters on a wall. They became the texture of the wall, and were so adorable.

AngelofDeath

(04-02-2015, 01:52 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 01:47 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my, I wouldn't even know where to begin. My life is ripe with magic.

As is everybody's; I agree. But sometimes there are very definite experiences that stand out above the rest. Yours might be more so because you have some involvement with ritual magic(k), no? I remember seeing you say something like that on another thread.

More specifically, I have explored many types of magic and encountered many phenomenal individuals. For me, these things aren't a 'spiritual experiences', they are parts of life just like anything else. Of course, I believe all of life is a spiritual experience.

I believe that the intense magical nature of my life is largely due to the fact that I am very open to it and I embrace it. Magic happens much more easily when you do not doubt its possibility.
I do not doubt magic, just that I cannot keep balanced when trying it.
My mind keeps expanding out of control.

AngelofDeath

(04-02-2015, 02:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do not doubt magic, just that I cannot keep balanced when trying it.

That's because you haven't studied it to discover the balancing mechanisms required. I don't mean in books, I mean by experimentation. Most people have done magic in some form, and most of them do it without balance.

Not to say it isn't within everyone's capacity.
Today I "channeled" for the first time. I put it in quotes because I have no idea how to properly channel. I only meditated for a while beforehand, and then when I was ready, decided to ask myself questions and respond without filtering the information through my ego. So yes, I channeled the 3rd density entity known as outerheaven BigSmile

Still, it was an interesting practice in relaying information I intuitively know, or at least believe, but somehow block or obscure at some level of consciousness. Gives new perspective to the maxim, "all the answers are within."

Got some interesting information of a mostly personal nature. As the questions progressed and I asked more and more sensitive questions, I almost feared the answers. (Thankfully[?], I didn't receive anything 'bad.') Although I can tell I am not a very "pure" channel at this stage.

Only did this for 10 minutes, but by the end my left pec was burning and itchy. Weird. Probably won't do this again unless I want to actually pursue it seriously and learn to ground myself properly beforehand.
I have had a good few over the years. My earliest would be seeing a cloud of golden light in my door way and being frozen in it, off the group if i remember correctly or at least at an angle that could not be sustained normally, it went on for perhaps about a minute or two. I was only four or five at the time.

I have had many astral or lucid dreaming experiences since i have been a child, also repeating dreams when i was younger, although i didn't understand at that time.

During meditation i have had some strange experiences, seeing into the astral plane or the subconsciousness. I can do this fairly easily but it is still a skill that requires a great deal of work to make anything coherent out of it other than the standard airy visions.

I have seen auras but normally it happens randomly when the right light conditions are happening. I believe i have some what channeled or at least heard guidance from my higher self and guides, but nothing i would call coherent.

Experiences of activations of energy enters on the body, knowing the phone was going to ring or something has happened before it has happened.

This is probably about it really. The most interesting experiences i have had are through dreams, or in a near sleep state, or trance state of mind awake body asleep.

I remember once meditating and having a great feeling of wonderful joy, to the point of crying in joyfulness, i had to stop the experience because it was simply to much to handle, i guess i wasn't ready to let go.

I saw once into another dimension or perhaps simply my own subconsciousness, it was so strange, so unbelievably strange with so much happening, machines people, unlike anything i have seen, it was almost upsettingly different from normal reality. I had to bring that experience quickly to a close.

I remember feeling a very very strange other worldly feeling one night all around me and the stabbing into the back or the solar plexus area with an unusual coldness.

I have had many strange things happen but i still seek the heart of the self.
I have had many experiences outside of traditional 3D reality.

One of the latest happened in late 2012. I was in the half-asleep state, and felt an urge to "walk" out to the backyard patio. I looked toward the city (I am on a mountainside), and a huge disk-sahped UFO came toward me from the south and hovered over the medicine wheel on the lower part of my property. I stood in awe hanging onto the outside wall. Then I heard a voice say, "It's time." I just stood there for a while, sort of shocked. Then I was back in bed. This wasn't a dream or a lucid dream. It was something else.
My first mystical experience was what set me on my spiritual path. A christian friend of mine spoke a lot with me and told me I should try to pray. So I did and simply said : "God... I don't know if you exist, but.. if you do I'd like to know you". I was then filled with Light and first I felt great shame and tears came out my eyes because of this shame. But the shame faded and what was left was only Love and I was changed anew since that day.

After that I've had various kinds of mystical experiences often relating more with negative entities that tried to stop my awakening, especially during the weeks that followed that day.
(04-02-2015, 02:07 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 02:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do not doubt magic, just that I cannot keep balanced when trying it.

That's because you haven't studied it to discover the balancing mechanisms required. I don't mean in books, I mean by experimentation. Most people have done magic in some form, and most of them do it without balance.

Not to say it isn't within everyone's capacity.

I'd like to do telekinesis and stuff like that only to shatter the perception of reality people have but that seems to me and my higher self counter-productive in what I'm supposed to learn from trying to teach others without such means. 

The only magical work I'm doing is sending positive thought-forms to people and charging a few things with energy, both which I don't do so much. 

What do you do personally as magical work?

AngelofDeath

Most of my magical work revolves around inner exploration and alchemy, the diffusion and fusion together of the many facets of my consciousness, discovering how it all works together. This is an on-going process. This is done through balancing of opposites on all levels and a constant movement upwards towards what I perceive as the Light in the Void.

You could also say this movement is perhaps more inwards than upwards, but in my mind they are both applicable if applied to a single point. I seek to know this Light to understand the Void and I do this through Love. I understand all magical power to be based in Love, which is the Logos or focus of Intelligent Infinity which appears as Intelligent Energy. To use terms from the Ra Material, of course, as there are many systems of magic and thus magical terms. This I use in seeking myself.

The second part of my work concerns others. I repeat the work upon myself with all others. In particular I am tied to the highs and lows, pains and pleasures of others due to an acute empathy. Much of my work revolves around perspective, substituting my own for others, and seeing from 'higher' states as well as answering calls for aid wherever I am able, although all of this together requires a careful conscientiousness of my energy levels. Everything in the illusion takes energy and/or gives energy for it is energy. I seek to 'fill' people as much as possible, and I often do repair on energy fields of others (only after getting the intuitional 'okay' that I am allowed/abled to do so).

My third work I am less inclined to speak about and concerns the efforts towards polarization of the planet towards Light.
I talked to the dead: They told me the internal subject is the only thing in existence. Life is good.

AngelofDeath

There is only Shiva.
I'd have to learn how to work with my own or others' energy fields.

My main problem with occult ways of magic is that to me it feels like trying to use shortcuts into using the power of Intelligent Infinity through the connection other entities have with It rather than trying to increase my own connection. Though I also tend to avoid working on my connection but magical work seems not to be the center of my purpose in incarnating. It feels like it will come when I will not need it and that it will be a natural extension of my self.

I still have a great interest which I relate to things I need to uncover from my readings.

AngelofDeath

I see no shortcuts, I see paths. The connection from others cannot come without willingness within the self to make that connection. Both works must be done for it to be effective. It takes just as much work to go through a group initiatory path as it does to go through a self-initiatory path. They simply function and appear differently on the outside, but internally the same work must still be done by both.

Also, I would express that my magical process has evolved over time. Working with others came only after working solely within myself for a number of years.

That being said, I still don't do 'group work' so much, more just one-on-one, unless I'm in a crowd and doing work that way.
Well I did say that but incorporating these powers to yourself is also unveiling facets of yourself. I'm just not entirely sure what I feel my own present path to be about.

AngelofDeath

Everything in its own time.
Being limited has it's purpose anyway. We're just wandering in the end.

AngelofDeath

Sure, although we can choose to wander down a chosen path as well. Perhaps all paths lead to the same ultimate thing, but I think there is something to be said about the experience of many different paths. Like playing a game through with all the different classes and character types.

There is a great saying I like that goes "wide is the path, narrow is the gate". I think there is wandering, but I have a hunch that there is actually some purpose to all this 'wandering'. It is like an itch I have never been able to scratch.
(04-02-2015, 01:35 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not 100% sure, but I think that it's possible that whatever entity provided the experience was trying to see how much light I could take. I'm not sure at what level light I was able to register at, but it would be really interesting to know. The other question that I have is, why did I experience only light and not love? I have a lot of questions about the experience, and I guess that the only time I'm going to know is when I finally pass on from this plane.

What did you feel that did hinder the light from residing within you? 

If you feel that the entity wanted to know how much light you could take, could it also be that it wanted to show you how much light you could take?

If we relate your experience to the one I described, the light changed me because I was not consonant with the light but I embraced the shame I felt in front of that light and only then was I filled with love.
(04-04-2015, 04:49 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, although we can choose to wander down a chosen path as well. Perhaps all paths lead to the same ultimate thing, but I think there is something to be said about the experience of many different paths. Like playing a game through with all the different classes and character types.

There is a great saying I like that goes "wide is the path, narrow is the gate". I think there is wandering, but I have a hunch that there is actually some purpose to all this 'wandering'. It is like an itch I have never been able to scratch.

I realize that you now have two questions to answer, but I'd like to know . . . what are your eating patterns? Do you feel the need to eat meat, or do you change from time to time (depending on your magical or meditation habits)?
I connected with my cat ''Coquette'' 1 or 2 months after her passing.  I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and after coming back to bed, I was still more or less awake.  She was circling the bed and I called her up.  She jumped on the bed and I was petting her head.  This was definately not a dream.  I felt like it happened in sort of a parallel reality, in spirit realm.  It was very comforting to me.
(04-04-2015, 04:13 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Most of my magical work revolves around inner exploration and alchemy, the diffusion and fusion together of the many facets of my consciousness, discovering how it all works together. This is an on-going process. This is done through balancing of opposites on all levels and a constant movement upwards towards what I perceive as the Light in the Void.

You could also say this movement is perhaps more inwards than upwards, but in my mind they are both applicable if applied to a single point. I seek to know this Light to understand the Void and I do this through Love. I understand all magical power to be based in Love, which is the Logos or focus of Intelligent Infinity which appears as Intelligent Energy. To use terms from the Ra Material, of course, as there are many systems of magic and thus magical terms. This I use in seeking myself.

The second part of my work concerns others. I repeat the work upon myself with all others. In particular I am tied to the highs and lows, pains and pleasures of others due to an acute empathy. Much of my work revolves around perspective, substituting my own for others, and seeing from 'higher' states as well as answering calls for aid wherever I am able, although all of this together requires a careful conscientiousness of my energy levels. Everything in the illusion takes energy and/or gives energy for it is energy. I seek to 'fill' people as much as possible, and I often do repair on energy fields of others (only after getting the intuitional 'okay' that I am allowed/abled to do so).

My third work I am less inclined to speak about and concerns the efforts towards polarization of the planet towards Light.

This sounds like it takes a great deal of effort, discipline and dedication.  Are there ways in which you can be helped with all of this?

AngelofDeath

(04-04-2015, 07:30 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2015, 04:49 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, although we can choose to wander down a chosen path as well. Perhaps all paths lead to the same ultimate thing, but I think there is something to be said about the experience of many different paths. Like playing a game through with all the different classes and character types.

I realize that you now have two questions to answer, but I'd like to know . . . what are your eating patterns? Do you feel the need to eat meat, or do you change from time to time (depending on your magical or meditation habits)?

I eat according to my body's need. I ask myself and my body what is most needed to energize and be clear from body to mind and emotions. I am omnivorous, but will practice fasting in various forms either from particular foods or water fasting. Viewing all life-force as equal, its consumption is always somewhat regrettable. I prefer to dwell in my heart and use my intuition in this regard. However, in reality I often eat to adapt and not cause worry to others. Naturally, I don't have much of an appetite.

AngelofDeath

(04-04-2015, 08:56 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2015, 04:13 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Most of my magical work revolves around inner exploration and alchemy, the diffusion and fusion together of the many facets of my consciousness, discovering how it all works together. This is an on-going process. This is done through balancing of opposites on all levels and a constant movement upwards towards what I perceive as the Light in the Void.

This sounds like it takes a great deal of effort, discipline and dedication.  Are there ways in which you can be helped with all of this?

Yes, take upon yourself effort, discipline and dedication. My efforts are ever tied to the efforts of others. The more others open to the Light, the more resource is available to me. More links in the chain, you could say. Much of my work revolves around resolving and balancing planetary complexes.
So I finally got around to reading this thread once my life is full of magic. How can I explain this? I keep waning in and out of this mindstate. I feel the veil is thinning in my head or I enter a state of nothingness. My ego gradually peels away and I am left in a very fearful state.
Without the ego there is no fear, but what keeps happening in my mind is that i feel a pulling away and my ego is killed maybe 70%. I go blank. I close my eyes and I see nothingness of the void - no thoughts no images - simply an emotion of fear is all that is left.
So how do I go about functioning in this state? I am still trying to that out. It seems this is my mind at work trying to soften my ego. If I let go with my eyes closed I enter the void. Of course I cannot do this the same with my eyes open. The only thing that helps is sending metta to the point of fear in my body. And then it totally leaves me. <3 <3 <3

[serious] i'll make a bit of humor out of this:

Pages: 1 2