Bring4th

Full Version: More and more UFO sightings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have seen the seemingly same two craft in the past two weeks appear twice floating in the clear night sky, and extremely vivid white light, the moon was very bright last night and I can compare it to that light, but almost as if it was much brighter to my eyes.

The light seemed to rotate so to speak as if the beings may have been looking for someone or something, last night one landed i believe, it dipped below the treeline, then shortly after it was out of my sight, another appeared out of seemingly nowhere, and it followed the same path as the first one.

Two weekends ago on Saturday I also saw the same type of craft fade in from the clouds, then erratically hover across the sky for a few moments, fade back into the clouds, and then proceed to reapper after about 15 minutes, and about ten minutes after that, another appeared from the clouds where they sat and shined for a moment until one's light seem to fizzle out and the others light going out shortly thereafter.

I am in the soybean fields in Marshville North Carolina.

This is so intriguing and awesome! 
You ever read "Secrets of the UFO"?

http://www.llresearch.org/library/secret...o_pdf.aspx
I believe I did around 3 years ago.