Bring4th

Full Version: Psy Sex - Puzzle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The mind is a labytinth, Ladies and Gentleman, a puzzle!

While the paths of the brain are plain visible, It's destination is unknow...
But we as explorers of mind, must devote our minds and energy's to going further...
We have to see, we have to know!"

Sound track: Psy Sex - Puzzle
Art compilation by Raz

I originally posted this under "what music are you listening to" But I felt that with the work I put in to it, it deserved a thread =)
(04-02-2015, 07:34 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]"The mind is a labytinth, Ladies and Gentleman, a puzzle!

While the powers of the brain are plain visible, It's destination is unknow...
But we as explorers of mind, must devote our lives to going further...
We have to see, we have to know!"

Sound track: Psy Sex - Puzzle
Art compilation by Raz

I originally posted this under "what music are you listening to" But I felt that with the work I put in to it, it deserved a thread =)

Wow, you like trance, huh? I don't normally listen to it, but I like this song.
(04-02-2015, 07:44 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you like trance, huh? I don't normally listen to it, but I like this song.

I love the entire spectrum of music, even the music I don't like (like Swedish country music and hardcore speed metal) has it´s time and I appreciate the clear contrast it creates to the part of the spectrum I do like and makes it sound even better =)
And also I live under the assumption that music does not become better from thinking it´s bad Tongue
*peace love ´n bubblegum* 
(04-03-2015, 07:33 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 07:44 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you like trance, huh? I don't normally listen to it, but I like this song.

I love the entire spectrum of music, even the music I don't like (like Swedish country music and hardcore speed metal) has it´s time and I appreciate the clear contrast it creates to the part of the spectrum I do like and makes it sound even better =)
And also I live under the assumption that music does not become better from thinking it´s bad Tongue
*peace love ´n bubblegum* 

That's a pretty good philosophy about music. I'm sort of the same way. There's really no music that I can't appreciate. But I tend to go out of my way to mostly hear Electronic music, in general.
I do not agree with the division presented within this video - on "ego" as "false Self" and "Soul" as true Self. “False” is such understanding.

At best, We can talk about “specialization of certain aspects of Self” – some are consciously available / accessible to Us, some are not. Nevertheless, in each case, We are dealing with Unity/Singularity of Self.

All I have Best in me for You
we is more true than a me that is excluding the we in it´s self identification
but at the same time, in an expanded point of view me and we are the same
I and Octave are the same.