Bring4th

Full Version: Does Intelligent Energy Have Inertia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you focus on a thought of what you want to manifest, it seems to me that the energy is sort of "thick",
and you start moving a little bit, and then it builds. It's like shifting gears into the next gear after it picks up a bit.
But it can take hours of focusing for intelligent energy to begin affecting your body or healing another.
With the proper kundalini the delay between thought and physical corresponding emotion is roughly 5 seconds. This is also known as intuition. Of course there are peaks and valleys of conscious energy distribution.

What is your question of inertia?
To feel intelligent energy I have to push it through my heart or my indigo ray. It feels thick.
At first only a little moves. Then it slowly builds.
This was what I called inertia. Because energy gets stuck.
With the proper belief structures and a bit of motivation, the energy moves most freely. You have work to do. As we all do. If i were you I would focus on the more base energies and listen to each intuition I have in each part of the body. Listen, listen listen to the silence. Listen to what makes you uncomfortable. Many of my most profound truths have been right behind doors I am not so willing to open.

And certainly if you believe there to be inertia in your experience, it will manifest accordingly Wink
(04-02-2015, 08:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When you focus on a thought of what you want to manifest, it seems to me that the energy is sort of "thick",
and you start moving a little bit, and then it builds. It's like shifting gears into the next gear after it picks up a bit.
But it can take hours of focusing for intelligent energy to begin affecting your body or healing another.

It feels "thick" because you are encountering resistance to the new thoughts.  It is completely natural.

The fact of the matter is you can't immediately think any thought you want, precisely because thoughts have inertia.  You can only think, or have access, to thoughts that are in your vibrational vicinity.  This is why it can be difficult to learn new things.  It takes energy to think new thoughts.  It is easier to think thoughts you are used to thinking.  You've become very efficient at thinking what we call "second nature" thoughts.  If you could think any thought you wanted, you could create your reality effortlessly.  Higher density beings have this kind of power.

So for us 3rd densities it is a gradual process of tuning.  You gently focus a thought, and just keep your attention there, and the law of attraction will cause momentum to increase naturally just by your mere attention.  Sustained attention will cause it grow as a sort of combustion of thought occurs and thoughts that are similar in nature will join it, making it stronger, and more defined.  Then it will begin to accrue thoughtforms, and then it will begin to accrue physical experiences that match it vibrationally.  Your focus will begin to magnetize all cooperative components to make up the experience.  If your attention was pure, and noncontradicted, manifestation would happen very quickly.  

But alas, we are human.  Wink

A belief is just a thought that you've thought so long that it has become subconsciously habitual in nature.  That's all.  Calling them "beliefs" makes them seem very powerful and unapproachable, but they are just thoughts you keep thinking, that you've become very efficient at thinking.
(04-02-2015, 11:48 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It feels "thick" because you are encountering resistance to the new thoughts.  It is completely natural.

The fact of the matter is you can't immediately think any thought you want, precisely because thoughts have inertia.  You can only think, or have access, to thoughts that are in your vibrational vicinity.  This is why it can be difficult to learn new things.  It takes energy to think new thoughts.  It is easier to think thoughts you are used to thinking.  You've become very efficient at thinking what we call "second nature" thoughts.  If you could think any thought you wanted, you could create your reality effortlessly.  Higher density beings have this kind of power.

So for us 3rd densities it is a gradual process of tuning.  You gently focus a thought, and just keep your attention there, and the law of attraction will cause momentum to increase naturally just by your mere attention.  Sustained attention will cause it grow as a sort of combustion of thought occurs and thoughts that are similar in nature will join it, making it stronger, and more defined.  Then it will begin to accrue thoughtforms, and then it will begin to accrue physical experiences that match it vibrationally.  Your focus will begin to magnetize all cooperative components to make up the experience.  If your attention was pure, and noncontradicted, manifestation would happen very quickly.  

But alas, we are human.  Wink

A belief is just a thought that you've thought so long that it has become subconsciously habitual in nature.  That's all.  Calling them "beliefs" makes them seem very powerful and unapproachable, but they are just thoughts you keep thinking, that you've become very efficient at thinking.

Very beautiful reply, anagogy. I thank you for that.
But when a star creates a planet, it doesn't just pop into existence does it? It takes time to form from the intelligent energy. It starts with swirling energy and gradually becomes manifest.

AngelofDeath

Will (Free Will) Focuses (Logos) Light/Love (Intelligent Energy)

The function you are looking for is that of the will. The energy field or 'elixir field' as it is called in qi gong is like a big pot of water. When you 'stir the waters' with your mind, you create 'inertia' within the energy which is actually like a battery. When you 'clear' the energy field, you are actually connecting together the "top node" or positive anode, with the "bottom node" or negative cathode, producing an stronger and stronger electrical current. As the strength of this current increases, you feel more 'energy moving'.

The will provides momentum to the inertia of the energy field. The inertia of the energy field is finite, which is why, just like in a pot of water, if you stop stirring it loses inertia and momentum and goes back to a rest state. That is why daily meditation is recommended, to keep the waters moving. When they move, the body is filled and energized for there is circulation of energy through the whole body.
(04-03-2015, 09:25 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But when a star creates a planet, it doesn't just pop into existence does it? It takes time to form from the intelligent energy. It starts with swirling energy and gradually becomes manifest.

A sub-logos doesn't experience time the way we do.  They use it to suit their needs.  It could seem instantaneous to them if they wanted it to.  They are outside of time the way you and I experience it.