Bring4th

Full Version: [split] Teaching and Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a bad habit of getting others to do my work for me at work.
Because it's someone else's project, I decide to keep my hands off, and not step in.
Though in my life my mom tries to weasel her way out of doing things too.
I shun responsibility. But I do just what I need to do.
(04-02-2015, 08:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bad habit of getting others to do my work for me at work.
Because it's someone else's project, I decide to keep my hands off, and not step in.

As long as your coworkers know that you do what you can, that's all that matters.
(04-02-2015, 06:52 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't say I have the credentials to label you one way or the other.

I think you, like many, are simply confused. However, I also believe that the diversity of consciousness is considerably more varied than western society tends to expect.

That is sadly very true and has a great impact upon many people.
Know Gemini Wolf that what you see not is your purpose but I can assure you it is being fufilled flawlessly.
(04-02-2015, 07:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should ask if it's healthy to have such an imagination? To know it will never happen.

isn't imagination an endless well of creation? ur anthros exist somewhere in infinity. is it healthy? i don't know. u have schizophrenia & that can be a bit unhealthy but only because u can't control it. it made u stab ur dog.

AngelofDeath

(04-02-2015, 08:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bad habit of getting others to do my work for me at work.

I'm the other way around. Sometimes I need to learn when to back off and let people do things for themselves and not do everything for them.

How can you shun responsibility but still do what you need to do? Isn't doing what you need to do about responsibility?
(04-03-2015, 07:47 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 07:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should ask if it's healthy to have such an imagination? To know it will never happen.

isn't imagination an endless well of creation? ur anthros exist somewhere in infinity. is it healthy? i don't know. u have schizophrenia & that can be a bit unhealthy but only because u can't control it. it made u stab ur dog.

In the afterlife I will experience my dog's pain, so I am not too worried about that (feeling guilty). I've forgiven myself.

AngelofDeath

I don't think you'll experience the physical pain of your dog, I see no point in that. The psychological pain you have experienced from your own actions are more than enough to 'pay the karmic debt'.
I cried for days after that. I was angry at God because I thought God had asked me to do it.

AngelofDeath

You of all people should know the dangers of an out-of-control imagination then. It is well to have a big imagination so long as one knows it is imagination.
And remember that some of our desires will never be fulfilled here, and don't feel bad for that.

AngelofDeath

Desires are infinite, there is never a shortage of wanting in the universe.
You're more of a teacher than I.

AngelofDeath

I think it is rather that I am blunt with my opinions.
(04-03-2015, 10:16 AM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]You of all people should know the dangers of an out-of-control imagination then. It is well to have a big imagination so long as one knows it is imagination.

In infinity, whatever is imagined is happening elsewhere. You cannot channel thoughts outside of infinity.

AngelofDeath

(04-03-2015, 02:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2015, 10:16 AM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]You of all people should know the dangers of an out-of-control imagination then. It is well to have a big imagination so long as one knows it is imagination.

In infinity, whatever is imagined is happening elsewhere. You cannot channel thoughts outside of infinity.

There is no "where" in infinity. Hence, no elsewhere. Nothing needs to happen. Everything has already happened and is happening. Thus, imagination in infinity is void, empty.
(04-03-2015, 02:36 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]

There is no "where" in infinity. Hence, no elsewhere. Nothing needs to happen. Everything has already happened and is happening. Thus, imagination in infinity is void, empty.

I'm not sure what you are pointing out as this can be applied to anything considered "real" by any of us. Here would also not be a "where" in infinity.

Or are you implying that only immediate things should be considered?

AngelofDeath

(04-03-2015, 02:42 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2015, 02:36 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure what you are pointing out as this can be applied to anything considered "real" by any of us. Here would also not be a "where" in infinity.

My point is that imagination doesn't take place anywhere so asserting that "all things are happening somewhere" doesn't make any sense. Thus, becoming consumed by one's imagination is to become trapped in an 'out there' that doesn't actually exist. Again, not making any point of it being "wrong" but it does appear to me to be rather self-consuming.

I am implying that there is no difference between 'immediate' and 'everything'. If you are tending to what is right in front of you, you are tending to everything.
What about allowing everyone on the forum to hold you in balance when you do magic? Just use their fields (with permission from their higher self). A lot of people can help keep you grounded.

AngelofDeath

Interesting technique, try it out and tell me how it works.
it's not void, it's elsewhere but the elsewhere is always in the heart. who says being consumed by that wrong? y r people always judging stuff they don't understand?
how ru trapped if everything is a choice?

how do u know it doesn't exist? if creator is infinite then somewhere, yes somewhere out there just like ur out there & i can't see u, is all we imagine because time is illusory. location is likewise illusory but that doesn't mean stuff doesn't exist. imagination is all there is. calling it void is like saying playing peekaboo makes someone not exist.
(04-04-2015, 09:38 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]how ru trapped if everything is a choice?

how do u know it doesn't exist? if creator is infinite then somewhere, yes somewhere out there just like ur out there & i can't see u, is all we imagine because time is illusory. location is likewise illusory but that doesn't mean stuff doesn't exist. imagination is all there is. calling it void is like saying playing peekaboo makes someone not exist.

What if it does?  :-/

I agree with you, in my opinion GW has a connection with either his past or future and to me it seems like there is a deeper meaning to it. It seems like it is a pre-incarnative choice as something that does not fit in this particular reality which is useful in understanding the nature of this matrix, couldn't we be all anthros afterall? It made me questions certain things about my perception of reality and I think many people here find it weird at first because it is not something like them but gain a greater understanding of things from reflecting upon it.

GW has a way to open people's eyes upon certain things that they would not initiallly seek.
truth always a Schrödinger's Cat paradox. we exist, we don't exist... isn't there enough space in eternal infinity to have both be true?
(04-04-2015, 10:18 AM)Bluebell Wrote: [ -> ]truth always a Schrödinger's Cat paradox. we exist, we don't exist... isn't there enough space in eternal infinity to have both be true?

In my understanding you've spent eternity not existing just as you will spend eternity existing.
i think it's all subjective.
We wanted limitation and we relished confusion, because it's always perfect "out there".

AngelofDeath

In the end, I couldn't really give a s*** one way or the other.
Pages: 1 2