Bring4th

Full Version: [split] Teaching and Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

AngelofDeath

I think you would be a great teacher. Have you ever thought about teaching your skills to others?

posts were split from this thread.
(04-02-2015, 05:42 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I think you would be a great teacher. Have you ever thought about teaching your skills to others?

Maybe, but I do have a morbid curiosity.

AngelofDeath

(04-02-2015, 05:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 05:42 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I think you would be a great teacher. Have you ever thought about teaching your skills to others?

Maybe, but I do have a morbid curiosity.

Not sure what that has to do with teaching your skills to others.
I guess I am teaching on this site. I am learning myself as well.

AngelofDeath

I believe you have greater potential than you see for yourself.
I'm eating more now. Just had lost my appetite before.
Guess Carla's passing hit me harder than I gave it credit for.
Though I'm not crying.

AngelofDeath

It is well to let the heart feel its sorrow.
Does being a brother and sister of sorrow mean we feel this sorrow of 3D?

AngelofDeath

Love and sorrow are actually not so far apart. We feel the sorrow of all because it is also our sorrow.
(04-02-2015, 05:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I am teaching on this site. I am learning myself as well.

You really are a teacher, Gemini. The questions posed in your threads have inspired some of the most insightful discussions than I really realized at first. You do seem to have a gift for asking things that others would not dare to ask. I really appreciate that.
(04-02-2015, 06:26 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 05:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I am teaching on this site. I am learning myself as well.

You really are a teacher, Gemini. The questions posed in your threads have inspired some of the most insightful discussions than I really realized at first. You do seem to have a gift for asking things that others would not dare to ask. I really appreciate that.

Thanks. I really have nowhere else to teach. Nor do I desire to elsewhere.
Why did I choose to come into this life if I knew I would be wanting to depart it?
Did I need the experience of feeling like this?

Why did I read so much about the afterlife and spiritual texts,
if it only makes me eager for "not here"?

AngelofDeath

Seems like something isn't quite adding up there.
(04-02-2015, 06:36 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like something isn't quite adding up there.

Maybe my bipolar is kicking in.

AngelofDeath

Or maybe you're encountering something you don't yet understand about yourself.
(04-02-2015, 06:40 PM)AngelofDeath Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe you're encountering something you don't yet understand about yourself.

I'm not scared though. Usually unknown things can scare me.
I was just petting my dog imagining his consciousness and how he perceives the world.
He tolerates me sometimes. And he whines.
Am I really mentally unstable?

AngelofDeath

I wouldn't say I have the credentials to label you one way or the other.

I think you, like many, are simply confused. However, I also believe that the diversity of consciousness is considerably more varied than western society tends to expect.
It all seems so clear though.

AngelofDeath

What does?
(04-02-2015, 06:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It all seems so clear though.

What seems clear?
(04-02-2015, 06:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

What seems clear?

The reasons why I am feeling the way I do. I don't feel confused.

It comes down to wanting anthro consciousness. That's why I have an affinity for my dog's consciousness.
And I already have human consciousness.

It's more than just wanting to be an anthro. Wanting to experience its mind, and it's archetypes.
The anthro's archetypes.
(04-02-2015, 07:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

What seems clear?

It comes down to wanting anthro consciousness. That's why I have an affinity for my dog's consciousness.

It's more than just wanting to be an anthro. Wanting to experience its mind, and it's archetypes.
The anthro's archetypes.

To be honest Gemini, I can't personally relate to that at all. I'm into things that are more substantially, I guess you could say, mystical. That's why I'm drawn so much to the Law of One material. It just seems to resonate so much with what could be true.

I researched furries a while back when I was researching the therian philosophy. But I guess furries and anthros might be different. I never heard of anthros until I saw you talking about it on these threads.
I'm into the Law of One too.
(04-02-2015, 07:11 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2015, 07:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

What seems clear?

The anthro's archetypes.

To be honest Gemini, I can't personally relate to that at all. I'm into things that are more substantially, I guess you could say, mystical. That's why I'm drawn so much to the Law of One material. It just seems to resonate so much with what could be true.

I researched furries a while back when I was researching the therian philosophy. But I guess furries and anthros might be different. I never heard of anthros until I saw you talking about it on these threads.

That's why I ask "Am I mad?"
Maybe I should ask if it's healthy to have such an imagination? To know it will never happen.
(04-02-2015, 07:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should ask if it's healthy to have such an imagination? To know it will never happen.

I'm sure that a reality like that exists. I personally wouldn't want to cultivate a love for that since it wouldn't really help me to deal with my problems. Knowing that I am the same as other-self helps give me more insight, on the other hand.
You seem to have a good grasp of the Law of One.
Knowing that other selves are the self.

It's hard though not to elevate one self over another.
(04-02-2015, 07:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to have a good grasp of the Law of One.
Knowing that other selves are the self.

It's hard though not to elevate one self over another.

As with everything, it takes practice. I can't say that I've mastered it. Only recently have I begun to see the stark importance of the Law of One. I used to think that it absolutely had to be combined with an ecstatic feeling of oneness. I now realize that more than anything, it's a realization that you take with you no matter what you do. But like I said, I've just barely begun to realize this. As of this week, maybe.
I've never felt oneness in this life.
Pages: 1 2