Bring4th

Full Version: What might Carla be up to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's my sense of what Carla is experiencing with much speculation of a positive kind. She may take a long hiatus and enjoy some R & R on her home planet or I speculate that she wants to hang around to continue her mission, or at least till Jim joins her.

Not that you're in a hurry to go Jim!

Upon immediately crossing over

Carla hears the 'Welcome Back' song from TV's Welcome Back Kotter and just like the scene from Titanic walks up the steps to the landing where a 30 year old Don Elkins turns around with a huge smile and says 'Welcome back Carla!'

They have a warm embrace and Carla is somewhat surprised that her chin comfortably rests on Don's shoulder. She wonders 'the Elk tree has shrunk!' and Don immediately senses her query and quips 'We're not in Kansas anymore!' At that exact moment a warm wave of giddiness washes through them as a spirited applause from all directions is heard.

After one time/space day on Saturn

Carla is going through re-orientation and adjusting to a constant ultra-lucid state in the time/space of Saturn where her cognitive/affective IQ is off the charts in Earthly terms.

She has adjusted to her new pain-free healthy 30 year old body by indulging in some dancing to a few 60's songs and feeling the direct vibe of Woodstock. 'I'm there, I can feel it!'

After this Don invites her to a community skating event where they can skate and laugh and talk with each other and with their group in a setting where she does not feel overwhelmed. Don says 'I did alot of skating when I first crossed over to get over my self degenerating hang over and also to slowly adjust to the intense intimacy that everyone shares here.'

As she skates Carla reflects fondly about her last few months with Jim and the crew. She muses, 'They may think I'm their hero but they are in so many ways, my heroes.' Her emotions are still very fresh and strong towards Jim but notices how gliding on the ice can smooth her rippling heart strings. "Don's right, this is just what I needed".

After two time/space days on Saturn

Carla has a high priority agenda prepared for her and there's a blending of re-orientation and re-integration with the start of a multi-life culmination review and evaluation of personal goals and lessons.

The energetic mingling and melding with Don and a few dozen other close friends from her specific group continues but later Don introduces her to spirit guides Holly and Hosanna who Carla immediately recognizes. 'We're here for you whenever you're ready to scan your past'

Carla is told that she is a high priority because it is known that she wants to continue her Earth mission on some level. Most likely some group synergy work on the 'hot spots' of human activity and specifically reinforcing the fragile metaphysical grid hexacells correlating to these spots.

After three time/space days on Saturn

Carla is invited to be one of a select few  'food makers' as they call them here, and prepare a special Easter meal for her group. This is an offer she can't refuse (which they all knew) and she is declared the Dancing Chef in charge of preparing Rainbow Casseroles of her own design. She is up for the challenge and with a renewed sense of self-worth reminisces  'If Jim could see me now he'd melt in my arms -- that lucky guy!'

'Past life review can wait another day or two, me thinks' says the Dancing Chef with rainbow streaks in her now lengthy flowing hair.

What's to come in the near future?

After getting more settled Carla will be joining Holly and Hosanna to review her key life experiences of various lives -- especially the last one which seemed to combine several lives in one. Review, reflect, reevaluate, reconsider, relate, reconfigure, realize, refresh and move on to one's next plan.

After Carla has satisfied her own criteria of healing and integration she will be invited with some friends from her group to meet with representatives from the other 50 SMC's of the Confederation -- several of whom she's met during channeling. This will be similar to a 3 day conference with updates of the Earth transition and the latest contingency strategies for addressing needs. Carla's insight and input will most likely be sought.

After this conference Carla may be part of a group of representatives to meet with the Council of Nine to consider their new role in the 4D Earth transition. There is Logoic intel indicating a ramped up exodus phase in the near future, and so it is an exciting time for Carla, Don and others in time/space to be effective agents of service.
Well i hope she's giddily reading this thread...