Bring4th

Full Version: Parallel Universes of Self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Has anyone read Frederick E Dodson's "Parallel Universes of Self"?  It gets amazing reviews on Amazon.  I'm curious about anyone's experience with it, and also if all this stuff about manifesting is STS or not.  
(04-05-2015, 12:00 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone read Frederick E Dodson's "Parallel Universes of Self"?  It gets amazing reviews on Amazon.  I'm curious about anyone's experience with it, and also if all this stuff about manifesting is STS or not.  

No, but ask me again in 2 weeks!  Tongue Wow, it looks great! Thanks for the suggestion!
Manifestation is amoral. You have to be careful with it though. I used to be able to manifest a lot of the things I desired, but they were always corrupted into something I despised.

I had the outer signs of success, or the things I wanted. But internally I wasn't prepared for them. I took a short-cut.

I learned a lot from it but I may have been better off receiving those things in their due time.

If you want to use manifestations I recommend focusing on the prerequisites to attaining your goals rather than the goals themselves.
Example being if you want to manifest a rich super-model girlfriend/boyfriend, focus on being an interesting, intelligent, desirable person first.

I'm done rambling. But no I haven't read that specific book. Just ones like it.
Go talk to Caterpillars. Maybe a real ones maybe long ones They smoke different, right?
I'll definitely have to check it out later.
Ordered. Hopefully I can find this thread again.
Page 11:

What we call "desire" is actually a spillover from a parallel reality version of you already experiencing a certain reality.
Cool Gemini, pls keep posting quotes that resonate with you from that book =)
P. 21

From the viewpoint of the infinite self, contrary to popular New Age belief and motivational psychology, you don't actually create reality. Within infinity, everything already exists and doesn't have to be created.
(04-18-2015, 08:27 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]P. 21

From the viewpoint of the infinite self, contrary to popular New Age belief and motivational psychology, you don't actually create reality. Within infinity, everything already exists and doesn't have to be created.

I disagree with this because I think it is a two-way relationship. I think the quote is right but the opposite is also true, that consciously creating reality is what makes it exist into infinity.
P. 31

In some shamanic cultures this technique (reality creation) is called shape shifting. Shape shifting involves giving up your resistance towards something and merging with it so that you totally become it--on not only a mental level, but on a whole-body and cellular level. The secret to this lies not in becoming something, but realizing you are already everything and have only to be one aspect of that. Some shamans practiced shape shifting to become trees or animals. They were willing to give up their armored selves and fully unite with something. It involves giving up the belief that "it's only imagination," a belief that separates you from the effectiveness of the technique.

I_Am_The_One

Yea that is what potential is, it all ready exist. Its closer to say you tune yourself into this potential, then create it. In words.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 01:48 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea that is what potential is, it all ready exist. Its closer to say you tune yourself into this potential, then create it. In words.

I agree with minyutar as well. I see it as the potential for it exist within love. You just have to "order" that is what is to be a logos, to order love and the corresponding vibrations into a reality to experience love. So the potential for anything exist through the creators love.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 01:53 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 01:48 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Gemini Wolf' pid='178576' dateline='1429360041']
P. 21

Deleted

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 01:55 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 01:53 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2015, 01:48 PM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with minyutar as well. I see it as the potential for it exist within love. So it exist, have you created it yet? lolol! paradox. infinite energy infinite intelligence.
He says it takes a couple of weeks to become familiar with the techniques of reality creation. Hopefully I can stick with it.
(04-18-2015, 02:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]He says it takes a couple of weeks to become familiar with the techniques of reality creation. Hopefully I can stick with it.

I call that resonance with the wanted vibration.
P. 47

In order to create/attract any reality, you have to fall in love with it. The more familiar with it you become, the more you vibrate in sync with it, the more you trust it, the more real it becomes. If you want to experience something, look at it for weeks.

I_Am_The_One

(04-18-2015, 02:27 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I call that resonance with the wanted vibration.

agreed.

I_Am_The_One

(04-19-2015, 02:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]P. 47

In order to create/attract any reality, you have to fall in love with it. The more familiar with it you become, the more you vibrate in sync with it, the more you trust it, the more real it becomes. If you want to experience something, look at it for weeks.

When I said To tune, it was a concept close in approach, to what you speak gemini. The vibrations are endlessly up in love and endlessly down in chaos. You are a universe of your own, as you vibrate your little universe, in either direction. You see the results. Love does not see hate, because from where love sees, there is no hate. There is only one, and us. Which is still one.
So by mentally focusing on becoming an anthro, changing my body structure, growing fur and a tail. Changing my skull structure and legs, for several weeks, I can "Tune into" my parallel self who is already the anthro, and become that.
I even know what he looks like. We have an infinite self.
Before, I had two clocks that were 2 hours and 5 mins off from one another. Since I've been focusing on reality shifting, the clocks now are like 2 hours and 20 mins off from one another. One gets a signal from an atomic clock, so it's pretty accurate (+- 2 mins). The wall clock is what changed.
Here is my parallel self's face. The one I'm manifesting.
The book is actually called Parallel Universes of Infinite Self on the inside.

[Image: zen_husky_face.jpg]
The chiming clock on the wall is now 6 hours and 5 mins off from the atomic time clock. Up from 2 hours and 5 mins. All from simply focusing on my desired reality.
(04-20-2015, 06:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The chiming clock on the wall is now 6 hours and 5 mins off from the atomic time clock. Up from 2 hours and 5 mins. All from simply focusing on my desired reality.

Could you explain further on how the time changing, relates to you manifesting anthros?
(04-20-2015, 08:54 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2015, 06:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The chiming clock on the wall is now 6 hours and 5 mins off from the atomic time clock. Up from 2 hours and 5 mins. All from simply focusing on my desired reality.

Could you explain further on how the time changing, relates to you manifesting anthros?

It lets me know I'm in a parallel reality from what I was in before. Nothing to do with anthros. Just lets me know I am shifting reality.
(04-20-2015, 08:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

It lets me know I'm in a parallel reality from what I was in before. Nothing to do with anthros. Just lets me know I am shifting reality.

I see, excuse my assumption. Thats very interesting.
But so much mental focus and I have a headache the next day. I'm dealing with one now, and my eye hurts too.

Is that something that you read in the book, or is that something that you feel is the case?
(04-20-2015, 11:16 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that something that you read in the book, or is that something that you feel is the case?

Something I feel.

Pages: 1 2 3 4