Bring4th

Full Version: The Law of One: Introduction • Audio+Video Presentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a gesture of utmost thanksgiving and appreciation, I have been working on a video presentation for the introduction of the Law of One Material for the L/L group. It's still a work in progress but I'd like to take a moment to share what I've produced so far.

It took three weeks of legality confirmations and fine-tooth-combing the all-encompassing parameters of the copyright provisions and their labyrinthian stipulations of hierarchical hoop jumping to lift the copyright strike+ban that was placed on my account initially [the footage in debate was that of the Hubble telescope] -- and after earning what felt like a Ph.D from Harvard Law and equipping myself with the knowledge and counsel to justifiably defend my usage of the video and its powerful, yet subtle backdrop as an artistic requirement of the presentation as a whole; I am relieved to share it with those that might have interest and to aid in the approachability of the material to new inquisitors.

The video is unlisted because I do not wish to share it outside of the Law of One community without the blessing of the L/L group; subsequently I hope they find time to view it - as I hope the rest of the community can do as well.

Alas, I'll end the rambling with the link for anyone interested.

https://youtu.be/9TvIjyGNeG0

-Kyle
I watched about 15 mins of it. Does it get into the actual Law of One material?
Yes. This particular video is from the Introduction in Book I; pages 04 through 34.