Bring4th

Full Version: Logos Love, Intelligent Energy and Reiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night my body was in some discomfort (stomach aches and bones hurt), and I channeled Logos Love through my body.
It makes me sleepy. But it took away the discomfort. Then I focused on feeling it and could barely feel it in my heart.

Is Logos's Love the most undistorted of Intelligent Energy and Reiki? I believe we can really channel it, but it might be too
undistorted to vibrate resonantly with us.

What do others think? Is Logos's Love the best thing to channel through your body to repair damage and heal the body?

I feel the more I do this the more I am doing a magical working.
I got the same feeling when focusing on Intelligent Infinity. I feel it pushing on my heart chakra, but it's not yet an overwhelming joy. And at times it makes me sleepy.
(04-08-2015, 09:19 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Logos's Love the most undistorted of Intelligent Energy and Reiki? I believe we can really channel it, but it might be too
undistorted to vibrate resonantly with us.

What do others think? Is Logos's Love the best thing to channel through your body to repair damage and heal the body?

You are always channeling it because it is the base, or foundation, that your personality is built upon.  You are an individuation of the One.  

You are sometimes resisting it to various degrees.  So you just gotta stop doing that thing you do that prevents it.  In my opinion, you don't have to worry about all this business of what kind of specific love energy to channel.  You don't even have to consciously direct it.  The intelligent energy that is love is of a self ordering nature.

You just gotta let go of that cork you are holding underneath the water, and it will float right back up to the top.  People like to make things complicated.  But at a certain point, it's just smoke and mirrors, or a dog and pony show to stimulate *belief*.

I'm not devaluing magical rituals.  There is much power in invoking archetypes, qualities, symbols, and personalities, but far more important than any specific technique is your genuine, legitimate, emotional state.  You can feel at any given time how much intelligent energy you are allowing by the amount of joy you feel.  Because your emotional state is proceeding forth from the interference pattern between your focus and its congruence, or lack thereof, with that intelligent energy.  

Quote:Ra: We have discussed the possibilities of contact with intelligent energy, for this energy is the energy of the Logos, and thus it is the energy which heals, builds, removes, destroys, and transforms all other-selves as well as the self.

The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact.

If it fills you with joy to visualize the love of the Logos as an energy that sweeps through your body correcting distortions, by all means, do that.  But understand that the intelligent energy of the Logos, while it is indeed the energy that builds and destroys, need not be consciously directed, it need only be allowed.  

How do you allow it?

Do those things, and think those thoughts that bring you the most the joy, the most love, and feel you with the most excitement.  Your attention blocks it, and your attention allows it. You have a choice in every moment, of every day, whether to add momentum of consciousness to whatever you place your attention on.  Are you giving more attention to health or disease?  Love or fear?  Pain or pleasure?  You don't have to move into the full blown manifestation of something, all at once, and you probably can't anyway (because of spiritual inertia).  Just gently contour your thoughts to more of what is wanted.  

You can vibrate the lack side or the abundance side of any subject.  It's a giant seesaw in the sky.  Which side do you want to add weight to?
(04-08-2015, 09:49 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Do those things, and think those thoughts that bring you the most the joy, the most love, and feel you with the most excitement.

This actually brings me more joy and love than thinking of Logos Love or Intelligent Infinity directly.
In my own work, I tend to see my ego/primary self (ie, the "me" that's typing right now) as being on a dial, where it can never be entirely eliminated, but it can be "dialed down" to such a low level that it simply takes on an observational\backseat role. Seeing it as being on a sliding scale got me out of the dichotomy that terms like "ego death" automatically invoke.

And a lot of my work with my higher forms has largely revolved around finding activities that "we" can do "together" where I can then dial down my conscious self to something more like a Pointer of Willpower, guiding the group-mind towards a goal while not directly taking control of how "we" get there, because my group-mind working as One is more capable of in-the-moment decisionmaking.

As a simple example: Noodling on a musical instrument. A lot of improvisational music, especially jazz, is really all about suppressing the conscious mind and simply letting the musical vibrations flow forth of their own accord. I'm always coming up with much better stuff when I just "let go" rather than trying to actively/deliberately compose something in my mind. Playing some jazz or funk "right" is its own self-reinforcing vibratory cycle because you're grooving to your own groove and thus redoubling the groovination. Wink
I tried letting go to do automatic writing once but all I got was jibberish. You have to remain in enough control so you actually spell correct words.

Yggdrasil

Sure, perhaps you could say it is "the best", but really, the issue isn't the excellence of the light we are calling for, but just how open we are to actually receive it.
(04-10-2015, 02:52 PM)Yggdrasil Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, perhaps you could say it is "the best", but really, the issue isn't the excellence of the light we are calling for, but just how open we are to actually receive it.

It seems to be all concentrated around my heart, more than any other chakra. Though secondary is the third eye feeling.

Yggdrasil

(04-10-2015, 02:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2015, 02:52 PM)Yggdrasil Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, perhaps you could say it is "the best", but really, the issue isn't the excellence of the light we are calling for, but just how open we are to actually receive it.

It seems to be all concentrated around my heart, more than any other chakra. Though secondary is the third eye feeling.

What brings you to that conclusion? Is there a lack of movement in those areas?