Bring4th

Full Version: Polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

I_Am_The_One

(04-13-2015, 10:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Being alone is cool.

I find you pretty cool.
Simon and Garfunkel had songs about loneliness and they always captivated me.
(04-13-2015, 07:47 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Something worth noting about polarity in the STO/STS sense, before we get too deep into equating them, is that one is described as "the path of what is" and the other is described as "the path of what is not."  These refer to what is or is not true at the level of ultimate reality.  The Logos, who is the original individuated manifestation of Infinity from whom all that we experience originates, is Love.  He is not "hatred honed to a fine edge" which is how STS derive their power.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.
[...]Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

The STS path is one of pretending that something that is ultimately false (separation) exists, and building power on that illusion.  But the universe which both STS and STO inhabit is one built by Oneness out of Love; and that Love is what continues to exist beyond polarity, in the pure light after the shadows have fallen away.

Every negative emotion do come from Love, STO is but one polarity of this Love. I think it is important to note that Ra is not above polarities and has a way of embellishing his own path. At some point, both polarities are left behind for a Light/Love that is greater than both of them.
(04-13-2015, 11:00 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Every negative emotion do come from Love, STO is but one polarity of this Love. I think it is important to note that Ra is not above polarities and has a way of embellishing his own path.

How does Ra embellish his own path? And what do you mean by embellish?

I_Am_The_One

(04-13-2015, 11:02 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 11:00 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Every negative emotion do come from Love, STO is but one polarity of this Love. I think it is important to note that Ra is not above polarities and has a way of embellishing his own path.

he wants you to follow it.

He speaks not much of the STS path and when he does, he does it in a biased way too often except when he speaks directly of Oneness. He tries to picture it in a pejorative and simplist way whereas it is much more complex. I'm pretty sure Ra knows fully the STO path but if he did have a good understanding of the STS path he would already have went to 7D.

But then again his words can be viewed as mirrors for negative entities and maybe he find purpose in stating things the way he does.
Is it the longer path to oneness/unity?
(04-13-2015, 11:10 AM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]

He's trying to put weight unto the balance of polarity of this sphere and that is why there is bias in his words.
Do you think that a channeling of Lucifer would have been more informative?

I_Am_The_One

(04-13-2015, 11:11 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the longer path to oneness/unity?

That is subjective to each entity. I would agree, the sts path is shown with little complexity, and I find Ra leaning towards sto disemenation. They are beautiful words, but bias to my opinion. Not that they do not contain truth. Yet distortions are there. Ra openly admits this. Nor like I know all the answers, or say I can approach Ra's being. I have much Love/Respect for Ra. To me the Ra material is trying to awaken STO Wanderers. Do not end your journey on Ras words. We have a long GREAT journey ahead, have no fear. Just dance, and enjoy it. Simple.
I agree, but I think it's also important to point out that literally ANY entity -at least below 7D- is inherently biased. It's another result of Distortion. Ra, I think, did as well as he could by at least being open about his biases, and he didn't go out of his way to trash on STS types even if he made clear he disapproved of their ways.

Besides, guides to being a selfish jerk are easy to find. It's a lot rarer to find sources with relatively undistorted positive teachings.
(04-13-2015, 11:17 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that a channeling of Lucifer would have been more informative?

In term of direct information I would not think (except if he has reasons to give you full information), else he would give you what he thinks you need to hear whether it is truth of lies. Misguidance only happens if you are seeking to be misguided.

I've read a single Lucifer channeling and it was interesting.

I_Am_The_One

(04-13-2015, 11:15 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

He's trying to put weight unto the balance of polarity of this sphere and that is why there is bias in his words.

I would agree with you, but I meant. He felt this the right path basically.
(04-13-2015, 11:26 AM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 11:15 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

I would agree with you, but I meant. He felt this the right path basically.

Sometimes I do think like that but I am not entirely sure. He speaks fully well of Oneness and that polarities are an illusion and as such he would not believe that STO is the "right path". I'd say either there are internal biases within the group complex which are "leaking" or he finds purpose in the way he states things. Probably of blend of both.
(04-13-2015, 07:36 AM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO the base root of the word. In the creators dictionary? or mans??? Oh mans...ok. Like mans definitions define the creator. lmfaooo Get out of her with that. Root words created by humans concepts of what is. Mean nothing here.

Ahh I see where the disconnect is. You think that "polarity" was a brand new word invented by Ra to explain the concept of positive and negative as it pertains to spirituality exclusively. I'll take my leave of this conversation now as there is no point in continuing. 

I_Am_The_One

(04-13-2015, 11:24 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, but I think it's also important to point out that literally ANY entity -at least below 7D- is inherently biased.  It's another result of Distortion.  Ra, I think, did as well as he could by at least being open about his biases, and he didn't go out of his way to trash on STS types even if he made clear he disapproved of their ways.

Besides, guides to being a selfish jerk are easy to find.  It's a lot rarer to find sources with relatively undistorted positive teachings.

Good point, he did not trash there ways. Pointing to how subtle things are.

I_Am_The_One

(04-13-2015, 11:29 AM)seek Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 07:36 AM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO the base root of the word. In the creators dictionary? or mans??? Oh mans...ok. Like mans definitions define the creator. lmfaooo Get out of her with that. Root words created by humans concepts of what is. Mean nothing here.

Ahh I see where the disconnect is. You think that "polarity" was a brand new word invented by Ra to explain the concept of positive and negative as it pertains to spirituality exclusively. I'll take my leave of this conversation now as there is no point in continuing. 

LOL! Actually no, I dont let science and what man has observed of the universe around him, get in my perception much. I think mans current science, or observations of the universe. Formed into marginally working fields of study. As mediocre at best. I also showed a knowledge of polarity, on any given level of the creation. As the one would be.Except of the one. The first distortion there ever was, is polarity. Within this polarity is contains the "love" you talk about, and the free will of movement. Which then gave fourth to the distortions and the creation as we know it. So polarity is a complex containing free will and movement. Embodied by the creators "love."
Look at a ying and yang. dark and light. Positive and negative. They think they are separate, and seek the other endlessly.That is how the rest of the creation thus functions. As above so below. Welcome to the creation creator.
Can't Quantum Physics explain consciousness? It deals with the Unified Field. That lowest level of consciousness where everything's connected.
(04-13-2015, 10:22 AM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Then he is not the one infinite creator. Sounds like you talk about a reality within the one. Then the actual one. Believe in love, and what you will. I am of neutrality, there are no illusions of other-self here. I am fully comfortable with being alone.

I was told by the Logos that there are many infinite creators; what makes them infinite is each one's ability for infinite creation, their infinite potential which they explore by creating; but they communicate with each other.  Each produces multiple Logoi, each of which creates a universe (not galaxy).  Underlying the existence of the infinite creators is "the ground of being", which is not consciousness or anything else that can be defined - "it just is."  

I suppose one can think of the ground of being as the One, but since it is not a consciousness - and the consciousnesses are multiple even at the most fundamental level - there are still multiple beings in Being.  

As a caveat, I think this subject is way beyond a 3rd density brain's pay grade, and the realities to which the words I've written refer are perhaps best thought of as indescribable from our point of view.  But I'm simply sharing what I've been told, as it had been translated into 3d concepts.
(04-13-2015, 11:37 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can't Quantum Physics explain consciousness? It deals with the Unified Field. That lowest level of consciousness where everything's connected.

From a quantum pyshics perspective some scientists think there are microtubes in the brain with quantum vibrations that are at the foundation of consciousness. From the LOO'S perspective there is nothing that is not consciousness.

I_Am_The_One

(04-13-2015, 11:56 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 10:22 AM)I_Am_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Then he is not the one infinite creator. Sounds like you talk about a reality within the one. Then the actual one. Believe in love, and what you will. I am of neutrality, there are no illusions of other-self here. I am fully comfortable with being alone.

I was told by the Logos that there are many infinite creators; what makes them infinite is each one's ability for infinite creation, their infinite potential which they explore by creating; but they communicate with each other.  Each produces multiple Logoi, each of which creates a universe (not galaxy).  Underlying the existence of the infinite creators is "the ground of being", which is not consciousness or anything else that can be defined - "it just is."  

I suppose one can think of the ground of being as the One, but since it is not a consciousness - and the consciousnesses are multiple even at the most fundamental level - there are still multiple beings in Being.  

As a caveat, I think this subject is way beyond a 3rd density brain's pay grade, and the realities to which the words I've written refer are perhaps best thought of as indescribable from our point of view.  But I'm simply sharing what I've been told, as it had been translated into 3d concepts.
Of what you speak, is only a further expanded field of view, of which I previously stated.
Somebody posted a good link to an interesting website yesterday. I think that it is relevant to this discussion. I'm also linking it to the section that seems even more relevant to what you guys are talking about. It clears up the misconception of Service-to-Others, Service-to-Self and Service-to-All. The author of the website is admittedly biased towards STO, but it has a lot of nuggets of wisdom that might be worth reviewing. I thought that what was interesting about what he said is that those who hail from the STA path are really misperceiving the STO path. Take a look:

http://montalk.net/metaphys/267/sto-sts-...nsities#d8
(04-13-2015, 03:30 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody posted a good link to an interesting website yesterday. I think that it is relevant to this discussion. I'm also linking it to the section that seems even more relevant to what you guys are talking about. It clears up the misconception of Service-to-Others, Service-to-Self and Service-to-All. The author of the website is admittedly biased towards STO, but it has a lot of nuggets of wisdom that might be worth reviewing. I thought that what was interesting about what he said is that those who hail from the STA path are really misperceiving the STO path. Take a look:

I didn't even know there were people speaking of the STA, nice to know you're not alone. I find it funny that it speaks of misinterpretation of the STO path only to provide misinterpretation of the STS path. And it is important to note that whatever way you define both paths, they remain a dual-distortion of unity.

But that is exactly what I was calling self-righteous, thinking that STO is STA when the STO polarity needs to be left behind if an enitity wishes to further it's awareness as the One Intelligent Infinity of Itself. STA includes STS in infinite ways as seen in Creation just as it also includes STO. 

You could give off a definition of 6D STS which could be rendered to STA in the same manner. The higher the density, the more a STS entity will believe it knows what is best and will wish to impose it rather than bringing others to understand it through their own (inefficient) methods. When the entity gets tired of imposing it, it will then try to teach it thus repolarizing positively. 

STO = the means justifies the end. (can't think of a better way to word it)
STS = the end justifies the means.

Example : Creating a STS climax such as there is on Earth creates many catalysts which will permit any entity which incarnate here to learn greatly about itself outside of the veil and learn many more lessons than incarnating in a 4D STO harmonious world. A high density STS entity won't feel bad about the state of the Earth because it is providing what is required for the creator to experience itself. Whatever the path, this is always done either consciously or unconsciously, what changes with time is the awareness of it.

STO entities should be grateful for STS entities to create such distortions that enables them to incarnate here and learn what they need to learn. Each of our presence here indicates the lacking of our past respective path.
(04-13-2015, 04:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 03:30 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody posted a good link to an interesting website yesterday. I think that it is relevant to this discussion. I'm also linking it to the section that seems even more relevant to what you guys are talking about. It clears up the misconception of Service-to-Others, Service-to-Self and Service-to-All. The author of the website is admittedly biased towards STO, but it has a lot of nuggets of wisdom that might be worth reviewing. I thought that what was interesting about what he said is that those who hail from the STA path are really misperceiving the STO path. Take a look:

I didn't even know there were people speaking of the STA, nice to know you're not alone. I find it funny that it speaks of misinterpretation of the STO path only to provide misinterpretation of the STS path. And it is important to note that whatever way you define both paths, they remain a dual-distortion of unity.

But that is exactly what I was calling self-righteous, thinking that STO is STA when the STO polarity needs to be left behind if an enitity wishes to further it's awareness as the One Intelligent Infinity of Itself. STA includes STS in infinite ways as seen in Creation just as it also includes STO. 

You could give off a definition of 6D STS which could be rendered to STA in the same manner. The higher the density, the more a STS entity will believe it knows what is best and will wish to impose it rather than bringing others to understand it through their own (inefficient) methods. When the entity gets tired of imposing it, it will then try to teach it thus repolarizing positively. 

Example : Creating a STS climax such as there is on Earth creates many catalysts which will permit any entity which incarnate here to learn greatly about itself outside of the veil and learn many more lessons than incarnating in a 4D STO harmonious world. A high density STS entity won't feel bad about the state of the Earth because it is providing what is required for the creator to experience itself. Whatever the path, this is always done either consciously or unconsciously, what changes with time is the awareness of it.

STO entities should be grateful for STS entities to create such distortions that enables them to incarnate here and learn what they need to learn. Each of our presence here indicates the lacking of our past respective path.

But doesn't Ra say that we have to polarize to graduate from 3rd density? Whether we like the idea of "STA" or not, we still have to polarize while we're here. I'm assuming that you're going to say that Ra was biased in his statement. Even if he was, he still mentioned that we have two paths to choose from.
I believe that is right Lighthead. But I don't think polarizing STO is really all that hard. It takes a degree of intention. To be able to handle a certain amount of Creator's Light. I tell you when walking the steps of light I'm going to press pretty hard to advance, till the light burns.
(04-13-2015, 04:36 PM)Lighthead Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2015, 04:00 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

But doesn't Ra say that we have to polarize to graduate from 3rd density? Whether we like the idea of "STA" or not, we still have to polarize while we're here. I'm assuming that you're going to say that Ra was biased in his statement. Even if he was, he still mentioned that we have two paths to choose from.

I like to think the Universe is one big place and there is no rule that is absolute.
Dan Price, this guy must be 100% on the STO path Smile .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/14...61676.html
Quote:Lighthead :

To which Minyatur replied;
''I like to think the Universe is one big place and there is no rule that is absolute.''

This comment seems to be be slightly 'misleading' and I question it's nature. The truth is we are not living in 7D where polarities are balanced/integrated.  The whole basis of the Gameboard inside 3D revolves around making the «Choice». Failing to do so will have consequences that one may or may not like.

Quote:''An interesting feature of taking either path of increasing polarization is the cornerstone importance of the First Choice for service to others or service to self which you make with full awareness of the significance of such a «Choice». Page 62 Living the Law of One-101 Carla L. Rueckert

Whether one agrees with it or not the truth is that the Gameboard of 3D is all about the «Choice»
(04-10-2015, 11:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]"The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment"

That is the master key in my opinion, Matt1.  

I find it far more organic to think of building polarity, and tapping into intelligent infinity, as the process of becoming more and more one with the universe.  Since we are already one with the universe, this is a process of *discernment*.  The discernment I speak to, is the ever increasing ability to discern TRUTH from FALSITY.  This is true spiritual power.  And both polarities are pursuing it.

Both the STO and the STS being are building power by seeking the One.  The STO being, by surrender, acceptance, and service are attempting to become one by letting go of their selfish, personal distortions, by blending with others in complementary distortion balancing/empowering fashion.  In effect, they are letting go of the ego, distortion by distortion.  Since the ego, or self, is the line, or demarcation, between inner and outer (that is to say, if you had no self, you could not say "this is inside me" or "this is outside of me"), it stands to reason that it is directly in the way of the process of actually unifying the inner world with the outer world.  That which is inside the self, with that which is outside the self.

Now, were this bubble of ego to *POP* however, there would be no line in the sand between the consciousness that was inside the bubble, and the consciousness outside the bubble.  In layman's terms, your consciousness would become coextensive with everything in the universe.  You would rejoin intelligent infinity.  You would no longer be identified with any particular distortion.  It would no longer be "your consciousness" it would just be dwelling in the All, or the creators consciousness.

The STS being, on the other side of the coin, is exalting the ego.  They are attempting to usurp the throne of the impersonal, kill the creator in a metaphorical manner of speaking, and rule the universe in prototypical dominating STS fashion, as a god.  To empower the ego, they have to validate it by controlling ever expanding and increasing portions of the universe.  This includes people, places, and things.  They claim them, dominate them, and otherwise *CONTROL* them.  Make them part of their ego, or self.  This is how they become one, by absorbing all into their ego.  Since the ego is predicated on distortion, or Falsity, they use the spiritual power of polarity, to discern truth/falsehood to empower this gateway to infinite falsity to the utmost extent, just as the STO being is empowering the spiritual gateway to infinite truth to its utmost extent.

So if you seek the one, ponder the relationship between the self and the creator.  And in that consistent meditation, which will hone your consciousness, the mechanics to faster spiritual evolution will become very clear.  I hope this small parcel of wisdom aids you in your journey!

Excellent. Thanks. How do you define "ego"? There are some schools which spoke of a multiple nature. The ego would be a lot of fragments or "I s" of someone. What is "ego death" on LOO context?
(08-29-2018, 10:31 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent. Thanks. How do you define "ego"? There are some schools which spoke of a multiple nature. The ego would be a lot of fragments or "I s" of someone. What is "ego death" on LOO context?

The ego is the belief in separation. Any distinction between inner and outer is accomplished through some type of mental acrobatics and this distortion is the ego (it acquires the sense of having a separate independent reality from that which is observes). I'm using it in more of the structural sense rather than in the "personality sense". I'm referring to the self that mentally pushed the inner and the outer perceptually away from one another (potentiated them), and then, generally, has forgotten that its own mental gymnastics were that which caused this scenario (when the loop of thought that generates the appearance becomes unconscious it makes the taboo all the stronger, and also, the trance that results from it (the new reality) all the more vivid and real as well). So the mental gymnastics which generate the sense of separation, or "taboo" (the line you don't cross), become  unconscious even to this mind. So the ego is the mind, because it is the mind that distinguishes differences, i.e. separation.

Ego death is when the distinction between inner and outer collapses. Subject and object collapse into one. Opening up intelligent infinity. The light floods in, the distortions are seen for what they are, and abandoned.
Pages: 1 2 3